Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 55 - No More Sitting Duck

Make sure you caught the last chapter the little note I put up may have confused people about updates, plus this update was a little delayed so it may be best to remind yourself xD

"But how Mikey? How?" Gerard sobbed.

-beeep-

His eyes widened in shock.

"No.No. No!"

He slammed his finger down on the catch.

"This cannot be fucking happening...." Gerard's grip on the handset fell loose and the phone shot towards the floor before swinging wildly on it's wire.

"Fuck! Stupid piece of shit" Gerard scowled as he desperately rummaged through his pockets.

1 pack of gum, a room key and a small pencil later he still didn't have any money.

"Shit..." he sighed and then slid down onto the ground in defeat. He placed his head in his hand and allowed tears to run down his face.

His brother had all of the answers, he always had and probably always would, but that wasn't about to help Gerard... considering he couldn't talk to Mikey.

"I guess it's up to me." Gerard sighed, and honestly, that scared the shit out'a him.

It took a few moments for the tired boy to pull himself together, but in that time he's come to a decision.

Frank deserved better than him, he really did, and he wanted to do what was best for Frank.

Frank would get over it. Eventually. Hell, he even had Alex now to help him, after all - he didn't need him anymore. He was better off without Gerard dragging him down, the best thing for Frank would be for Gerard to leave.

But he was just too selfish, he couldn't give up that sweet boy to the world.

He needed to apologise.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The sickly feeling of fear sunk into Gerard's body.

The menacing shadows of Jason Gordon and his goons, Tommy and Josh, fell onto Gerard's tear stained face.

"Awww, is the little faggot missing his mommy?"

"Fuck no! He misses his fuck buddy from that Foxhole dump." sneered Josh

"Shut the fuck up!" Maybe Frank didn't need him anymore, but he can still defend his honour.

"Oh, did gay Way grow a backbone?"

"I. Said. Shut. The Fuck. Up.

The first punch was expected, but it still hurt like a bitch as hard bone connected with his face.

That was it. No more taking it lying down.

The first hit he made knocked Jason off guard, the shock realisation that this was no longer a sitting duck target made him hesitate for a moment.

There was three of them, and only one of Gerard... they could take him. Easy,

The entourage of attacks which followed came mostly from the goons while Jason watched, but he was unhappy at the amount of hits Gerard wad managing to give; Tommy already had blood leaking down his face from his nose and Josh was sure to have a black eye tomorrow.

This wasn't going the way he wanted.

Gerard felt the anger burn his insides, the hunger for revenge pumped around his veins as his fist connected with a stomach.

Jason watched as Tommy went down, holding onto his stomach in pain. Before he knew it, the stupid oaf that was Josh had gone to his friends aid... leaving Jason open.

Gerard saw the opportunity and he seized it, pouncing onto the bully. He hit every part of his body that he could reach; fury radiated from him, and even when Josh and Tommy attempted to rip him off his prey, it wasn't possible.

Jason screamed in agony as yet another punch made contact with his already bruised face, his skin felt like it was on fire and his body was in utter pain.

Finally the well deserved abuse halted and a satisfied Gerard stood up off a bleeding Jason, batting the goons out of his way.

Gerard moved towards the door, blood running from his nose and his lips, stretched into a small grin, were cut.

"See yuh around Jason." Gerard laughed.

And as Josh and Tommy helped him up, Jason glared at the retreating figure of Gerard, who was still chuckling to himself.

"Fucker."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I have a weakness for my background characters... they all seem to keep reappearing and getting a story for themselves. xD

So I hope you all enjoyed Halloween, I know I did =D
Our little Frankie's 27!!! -awwww-

Hope everybody in the UK had a happy Guy Fawk's Night =D FIRE! And congrats to all Americans. OBAMA =]

[comment?]
LOVE YOU ALL!
Beth
xoxo