Knights of Hell

Next

Max sat in the far side of the coffee shop as she observed Sam. It had only been a week since Crowley's last proposition. In the mean time, she had followed Sam around for the past few days.

The more she stared at him, the more she began to note the changes of his completions since she had last seen him before she became a monster. His hair just about touched his broad shoulders, the circles under his eyes had darken and he was beginning to grown bread.

When she felt Max's eyes swell up with tears, she quickly looked away and locked Max away deep down in her mind so she would let her continue with what she was here for.

She was figuring out how to approach him, catch him off gaurd or go right in. But before she could decide, Max arose back in her mind.

"How can you bring yourself to this?" Max yelled.
"How can I not? Besides, if I get rid of him that means less problems for me."
"He's our brother for fuck sakes!"
"That's what makes it even more interesting."
"He's trying to help you, you know you want him to take you out of this hell hole! That's why you've been hesitating to kill him."

She banged her fist on the table when Max said that, drawing everyone's attention towards her. She pulled down her baseball cap to cover her face from Sam just in case if he had looked over. Quickly, she shoved her hand into her pocket to pull out a couple of dollar bills to pay for her coffee and got up to leave.

As she walked pass the table Sam had been sitting at, her phone fell out her pocket. Unfortunately, Sam witnessed it and picked it up.

"Um miss?"

Max froze at the sound of his voice.

"You dropped this."

He stood in front of her and she kept her face down. He held out her phone to her. She took it from him and walked out.

"Kill him right in front of everyone why don't ya?"
"Shut up!"

That was the last straw and she knew she had to make her next move now. She walked for a couple of minutes, oblivious to the fact that Sam was following her.

She reached the motel that Sam had been staying at, she was planning to sneak into his room and wait til he returned. When she closed the door behind her, she took off the baseball cap and ruffled her short hair. Before she took another step, she stopped. There was another presence with her and she knew who it was.

" I figured that you, Max."