Knights of Hell

Howling at the Moon

Before Max could push herself up, Dean had grabbed a hold of her arm and hauled her up to his chest. His eyes were still pitch black and it made Max deeply sighed of hopelessness. Without any warning, he turned to walk down the hall and she stumbled after him.

She pulled away from his hand that was gripping her arm but that didn't stop him. She felt like a child at a grocery store making a scene because she didn't get what she had wanted. Max stopped pulling and then kicked him in the knee.

He came to a stop, his expression spelling pissed. He pushed her up against the wall and wrapped his hand around her throat. She gasped for air.

"I like it when you struggle but it's another story when you fight against me and think you're going to become free from me."

He released her only to grab her arm again and continued to walk down the hall. They turned around the corner to find a set of stairs. He stepped on the first step when he was tugged back. He snapped his black eyes at Max. Before she could even swing at him again, he lifted her from her hips and slung her over his shoulder.

Though it still didn't stop her from beating him from behind. She pounded her fists at his back, getting one or two groans from him. Finally when they reached the bottom, he spotted a table and practically slammed her onto it.

She almost had the wind knocked out of her with his forcefulness. He waved his hand once and there it was once again, that heavy, paralyzing force demons would use. Max rolled her eyes and bit the inside of her cheek in frustration.

Dean had left to go retrieve somethings and came back with a duffel bag. Max closed her eyes wishing that it was just a nightmare resulting of Dean's death but when she opened her eyes, she was still on the table and Dean. . .was still a demon.

He then dragged over a chair and put down some sort of medic kit bag. He sat down and unzipped the bag. Max kept her eyes straight as Dean pulled out a syringe. The glare from the needle had caught her eyes and she focused them on the syringe.

She swallowed hard and returned her eyes to the dull ceiling. Dean set the needle aside and rolled up his sleeve.

"You are gonna to love this." He said. Dean grabbed the needle and poked it into his forearm, draining his blood into the syringe. Once he was done he stood back up and moved Max's sleeve up. There was no need to struggle this time, she couldn't even if she wanted to.

Dean felt around on her arm for a vein with his thumb. Finally he found a perfect vein and injected the needle.

"Fuck." Max whispered out and shut her eyes. He watched her as she processed his demon blood.

For Max, it was a shot of adrenaline. The feeling was thrilling and exhilarating. She could feel it flowing throughout her body. And when it reached her heart, she shot her eyes back open. Dean stepped closer and noticed that they were pitch black like his.

He smirked. Max felt alive when the blood pumped through her heart but it lasted only for a moment. If it weren't for the force Dean had been holding her down with, she would have lost it.

But then the feeling was gone, all of it. Her eyes went back to normal and she was breathing heavily.

"If you think that felt good, that was only the tip of the iceberg. And don't try to hide from me, denying that you didn't enjoy it. I could see it on your face." He said as he put everything back.

"You fucking bastard, if you think injecting me with your demon steroids is going to make me become one of you, you're dead wrong!" Max spat.

Dean laughed as he walked back over to her. He leaned his palms against the table. "You're right you're not going to become a demon. No, you're going to become a knight of hell." He smiled darkly.

Her eyes began to tear up and she realized the force holding her down was gone and so was Dean. She sat up on the table, wiping the tears that had fallen. This wasn't supposed to happen.

She hoped Sam and Cas were looking for her and she that they would find her quick before it was too late.