Knights of Hell

Rebel Yell

The view from the balcony was a perfect spot to search for her first victim. People were dancing, grinding against each other on the dance floor below. Her eyes examined every being until a young brunet stood out. She looked innocent, like a butterfly. . .perfect. Max made her way down to the dance floor and through the crowd. Finally she met up with her and danced along. She moved with the music and soon they were against each other. The innocent butterfly was hypnotized by the vibe Max was giving off, sexy, kinky and mysterious. The song faded into a different one and that's when she took hold of Max's hand, guiding her out of the hot crowd. She lead her to the bathroom and locked it once inside.

"Kiss me."

She pulled Max down to her lips, coming off as a little too wanting. Though Max went along with it and pushed her up against the tiled wall. She pinned her hands above her head with one hand while the other made it's way to the bottom hems of her emerald cocktail dress. As the kissing became more erratic, Max was beginning to argue with herself.

"I know what you're going to do this girl. Stop!"
"Shut up, let me have some fucking fun."
"Oh like that other night when you banged Dean?"


That triggered the demon inside Max and she pulled up the dress so that it was now at her stomach, revealing her black panties. This made Max bit her lip at the thoughts that crossed her mind. Max pushed her panties to the side, allowing access for her index finger. The butterfly hitched her breath and bucked her hips.

"Goddamn it! This girl is a fucking virgin!"
"And that's what makes this even better."

Suddenly, a memory crossed her mind. When Max first lost her virginity, to a sweet adorable high school guy. Max withdrew her hand quickly and turned away from the butterfly.

"Fuck."

That memory had softened her up and made her stop.

"Wha-Did I do something wrong?"

Her shoulders tensed and she knew she needed to scare her off. So she turned back around and with the blink of her eyes, she began to spit Latin.

"Holy fuck!-"

She hesitated with the door, forgetting it was locked and then disappeared back into the crowd.
At least she wasn't going to come back to this club. . .or die for that matter. Max looked at herself in the mirror.

What is happening to you Max?

The door opened and in walked a two girls. She quickly switched her eyes back to their hazel and walked out. By now the club was packed with people, making Max feel congested. She saw the EXIT sign and headed for it. When the air from outside filled her lungs, she sighed out a heavy breath. The door closed behind her and she leant against it. It had to be close to 1 in the morning, Dean was probably wondering where hell she went off to.

"Well I'd thought I never see you again."

Max snapped her head to the corner of the shadowed ally. A man stepped out into the dim pool of light coming from one of the alleys' lamps. She slightly squinted her eyes at the face of this familiar man.

"Don't you remember me?" He walked up closer and stopped just a few feet from her. He took in one last inhale of his cigarette and flicked it to the ground then smeared it out with his heal.

"Well I certainly remember you. I had you legs-spreads on my lap."

He curled his lips into a smirk when he saw Max's realization of who he was.

"Well if I recall, you weren't the only one who was roused up." Max pushed herself off the building and stood in the middle of the ally.

"What are you doing out here in the dark?"
"Same thing you were."

Max bated her eyes at him.

"What? Don't tell me you weren't looking for a kill."

He scoffed after she didn't reply.

"They're always like that when they start, desperate and just itching for some adrenaline. . .suppose that's why you and Dean left in such a rush last time."

Max shoved him against the wall in return for talking like that to her.

"Don't you even-"
"Try to deny it. Dean saw you just vulnerable on my lap, he couldn't handle the jealousy."

He pushed himself back to his feet and fixed his shirt.

"You're his little play thing now."
"Too bad you'll never have me then."

Michael cocked his head to the side.

"Is that a test?"

She turned to face him and flutter her eyes to turn black.

"Guess you'll just have to find out."

With a snap of her fingers, she was gone.