Knights of Hell

Arsonist Lullaby

It is true.

We all have demons inside us and it is important we do not let them get the best of us. Frankly for me, I had no choice but to be engulfed by them. I was no longer the Max that tried to save the world, I was now a monster of my own.

It was only 2 in the morning and now the venue was filled with drug addicts, alcoholics and desperate girls. Max was one of them.

Her appearance made her blend in even more. She made her way up the stairs and to the second level, at the end was the occupant room Michael seemed to always reside in. As expected, there he sat, two women curled up on both arms, one kissing his neck the other busy at his lips. She walked up and stopped in front of them. Michael sensed her presence and opened his eyes. He teared away from the girl gnawing on his lips.

Confused as to why he had stopped, the girl looked up. She locked eyes with Max and gave her a scowling look. Max was having enough of everyone's shit that just even looking at her wrongly triggered that anger once more. Max yanked the girl's arm, pulling her away from Michael.

"What the hell-"

She cut her off by snapping her neck. Her friend decided to make a move, not a wise one. Before she could throw a punch at Max, she stopped her with a flick of her wrist, keeping her in place. She walked up to her and tisked.

"You kind of girls are always the fun ones to toy with."

Max said and thrust her hand into her chest, pulling out her heart and her body collapsed with a thud. She grabbed the dead girl's dress and ripped a shred to wipe her bloody hands with and looked back up Michael. Amusement written all over his face.

Max wasted no time, she straddled his lap and didn't think twice about her actions.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know these chapters are getting short by I find it easier to write short chapters.