Knights of Hell

Please Be Real

Sam has been alone for almost a year. Searching for answers as to where Max and Dean disappeared to but he felt like he was going in circles. He continued to hunt whenever a case came up but it was difficult when no one was there to defend you. Cas showed up on occasions, hardly ever.

Tonight, Sam wanted a release. To get his mind off all the bullshit that had pilled up from the beginning. He went out to a club that in town. Seeing that many of the people from the town would talk greatly about this place, he decided to go check it out.

Sam stepped into the club. At first he was uneasy, people everywhere, the music so loud he could feel it in his chest, the whole entire club carrying a thin layer of fog and strobe lights flickering in sync to the music. He made his way to the bar and managed to yell at the bartender his order of drink. He sat down on the stool and noticed a woman across the bar eyeing him. She made her way over to him.

"Hey!" She yelled so he could hear her. Sam gave her a nod.
"Are you alone?"
Sam nodded again.
"Are you going to say anything at all?"
"No actually I can't hear you over this loud music so I'm just nodding at everything you say." Sam joked.

She smiled and the bartender slid his drink to him. Before he could reach for it, the woman went for it and downed the drink before he could say anything.

"Come on let's go dance!"

She took him by the hand and guided him to the dance floor. As he danced, he casually scanned the room and his eyes were caught on someone. On the balcony, a woman with blonde hair exited one of the rooms. He squinted his eyes to get a better look and he couldn't believe it.
"Max."

He stopped dancing and the woman who' was grinding on him stopped as well. She gave him a confused look.

"I'll be right back." He yelled.

Without wasting any time, he bolted out of the crowd and followed Max. She left through a door that was located off to the side and he waited a bit before he could continue to follow. He found himself out in an alley and no Max to be found. He thought he was losing his mind.