Just Another Stop Along the Way

Middle of nowhere

*Franks P.O.V*

“Dude I can’t believe the van had to break down here!” I sigh at John’s words, looking around us. All I see is a coffee place, gas station, Walmart, and a few other crappy looking places. Great we’ve ended up in the middle-of-know where!

“We might as well go to the Coffee place, because were going to be here awhile!” We all head over to the coffee place, kicking the dirt with are feet.

*Gerard's P.O.V*

I look up as I hear the bell go off, signaling that someone has came in. I look up to see a group of 5 guys, all looking like they did not want to be here! I don’t blame them, no one in Selmer, wants to be here. It’s run down town.

“Um, hello?!?” Says a guy with short spiky hair. Damn, he’s beautiful!

“OH, sorry! May I help you?” I ask, standing up straight.

“Yeah, well have 5 mocha lattes please.” A guy behind the beautiful guy says.

“OK” I type there order into the cash register. “$10.43 please” The guy in the front, pulls out him wallet and hands me the money. I give him his change back. “Just one moment.”

I go behind me, and start making there orders, making sure to not mess up. I want it to be perfect for “him” (I’m calling him that, since I don’t know his name!).

I walk over to there table, and carefully set the drinks down, making sure not to spill any of them. “Here you go, If you need anything, just ask.” I walk back to the register and pull a comic out form under the counter. What else to you expect me to do.

“Is that a good one?” I here the most angelic voice ask, I know right away who it is.

“Oh yea I guess, I’ve read it a hundred times!” I feel myself start to blush as I look into his amazing eyes.

“Cool, hey do you know any places in this town to have fun for an evening?” I think for a moment, before replying.

“Not really, there’s a bar about 2 miles away. The music there is OK. Tonight’s there karaoke night.” I reply, mentally reminding myself that I promised Bob I meet him there in an hour.

“Damn, that’s it?” I sigh.

“You’re definitely not from around here are you?”

“Hm, what gave you that idea! No, were not. Are van broke down, so were just waiting for it to get fixed.”

“Well which garage did you take it too?”

“Randy’s I think.” He says, look adorable.

“Well then you’re going to be here for a few days. He’s not known for being that fastest.” I give him a shim pathetic smile.

“Are you kidding me? We have a gig tomorrow!” He throws his hands up in the air.

“A gig? Are you guys a band?” I hope so! Musicians are Hot!

“Yep, were called Pencey Prep.” He gives me a huge smile, which causes my heart to melt.

“Oh, Awesome! Since you guys are going to be here awhile, you should all come down to the bar!” I say trying to sound encouraging.

“Yeah, I’ll talk to the guys, but that sounds like fun!” Score!

“Awesome! It’s the Lucky Lady. About 2 miles away from town. Everyone’s going to be getting there about 9.”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!
New story!
I know the idea is kinda weird, but it came to me a few weeks ago, and I just now got around to writing it.
Comments & suggestions are the sex!!