Strength of the World

Packs

The next couple of days went pretty fast everyone was busy with packing and making sure that everything would be all set for when we left.

“Is everyone’s stuff in the car?” Matt asked

“Yeah they just finished putting in it then” I told him he then nodded and went to the lounge room to gather everyone up.

We were driving to LA since it didn’t take that long then when we get there after a while we will most likely order tickets for New York and France it was going to be interesting to see what everyone would be like on a plane since it was such a long flight, Jimmy isn’t one to keep still for very long.

“Okay this is the plan we are driving to LA today and we should be there by the afternoon then later on I will book flights for us and tell yous when we are leaving”

“Zacky and Jane will be staying here to look after the house and the club, if there is any problems give us a ring” Matt said looking at Zacky and Jane they both nodded and told him they would.

“Alright then everyone into the cars” everyone that was coming went out the front door, we were taking two cars since there was 6 of us and we couldn’t fit all the luggage in one car so the first car was Matt myself, Brian and May and the other was Jimmy and Johnny

The car drive there wasn’t to bad well apparently Johnny didn’t have to much fun because Jimmy was picking on him the whole time it was funny for us not so much for him though.

When we pulled up to the house were the LA packed lived Derrick was waiting outside for us we smiled when we all got out of the car and he walked over to Matt.

“It’s good to see you it’s been awhile” he greeted Matt with a hug

“Yes it has been a while” Matt said

“Hello its nice to meet you in person” Derrick said shaking my hand

“Nice to meet you to” I said

He invited us inside the house instead of just standing outside when we went inside there was a few people sitting in the dinning room they all stood when we walked in.

“Emma this is my Mate Rose, my beta Jack and his Mate Lucy” they all nodded at me and said hello Rose came over to me and shook my hand when she did I could feel a power coming off her it was like she was trying to set her poison above me which I thought was weird, Matt had taught me how to project my power onto someone if they every did it to me he said I would need to know this with going to the other packs because even though we have the same rank a Female will try and push power onto the other to show who’s better.

So I did what Matt told me and I saw rose step back a bit and lower her eyes but not her head.

“You are a powerful one I see” She told me with a little smile

“Well she would have to be she is Matts mate after all” Derrick told her

“Yes that is true, you still have a lot to learn” Rose told me

“I know I still have a lot to learn but I am willing to take it all in” I told her she smiled and nodded.

“Come we will show you to your rooms” Derrick told us going up the stairs we all followed him and as he showed us all where we were staying, after we had put our stuff in the rooms Derrick had asked Matt if he would like to go to the office to talk business he had asked us girls if we wanted to join but Rose said she was going to take May and I away for some girly time which we agreed to.

Rose took us to a big library they had in the house it had so many books I didn’t know where to look.

“This is where I come to get away from everything it’s so peaceful and I can just grab a book and read” she told us with a smile

“There is a lot of books so your wouldn’t get bored of reading” May told her Rose smiled and grabbed a book of the shelve and handed it to May.

“This book is about your family I’m sure you haven’t read this one before” May looked at the book and smiled.

“No I haven’t read this one before I’ve only read about my pack never about just my family” May told her smiling Rose smiled at her and nodded looking back at the book shelve and handed me two books.

“These ones will be helpful for you, the first one is about your pack and the second one is about wolfs who are from the skipped generation like you are” she told me

“Thank you this will help me understand my family more” I told her

We talked about different things when Rose asked us why only a couple pack members had come, I told her that we wanted to find Mates for Jimmy and Johnny and also so I could meet some of the other packs.

“Im guessing they don’t know why yous did this either?” Rose asked

“No they don’t they just think its for me to meet the other packs we don’t want to get their hopes up if we don’t find them” I told her she nodded and agreed that it was a good idea to not get their hopes up and for them to not to be looking.

It was good getting to know more people from different packs May and I spent the rest of the day with Rose and some of the other girls joined us we talked about normal girly stuff then we talked about wolf stuff as well it was good.

The next couple of days in LA was fun we went out to a couple of places and we got to know everyone a bit better but before we knew it was time to get on a plane and head off to New York, we said goodbye to the pack back at the house while Derrick and Rose took us to the airport since we were leaving the cars with them until we came back.

“It was really nice meeting yous make sure yous don’t forget to come around again” Rose said giving us all a hug

“Yes don’t forget we are always here if you need any help” Derrick told us giving everyone a hug as well.

“Thank you for having us it was nice meeting everyone and like wise we are always here if you need help to” I told them

“Yous will have to come for a visit when we come back” Matt told them, they nodded and agreed the finally call for our plane went and we said goodbye and quickly went to board the plane.

On the plane Johnny was seated next to Jimmy with some other person at their side those poor people Jimmy is already hypo this morning and he is just going to get bored on the flight and start annoying people oh how this was going to be fun.

Image


The plane ride was okay most of us tired to sleep Johnny being one of the unlucky ones fell asleep next to jimmy and got his face all drawn on thanks to Jimmy he should of know not to fall asleep he know there would be consequences.

We had some driver sent by Alaric to pick us up from the airport and take us to the house and when I say house I mean mansion the place is huge! It must have at least 100 rooms or more it was so big it’s a very pretty mansion from the outside, we were about an hours drive from the city and I guess you could call it a bit of the country side well for New York anyways. We were going to get our stuff out of the cars when people can out and started grabbing them for us we thought it was a bit weird at first but didn’t say anything.

“Matt oh how good it is to see you” A man said walking out of the doors im guess he must be Alaric if I remember his face right a woman was walking behind him she looked a bit stuck up but when she looked at me she smiled maybe she not to bad?

“Ah you must be Emma” Alaric said shaking my hand

“This is my Mate Rachel” he said introducing her to everyone she smiled and said hello and gave us all a hug I could tell she was trying to over power me because like Rose I could feel her power but like last time I did the same thing and she backed off a bit, what is it with them trying to be all high and mighty ill have to ask Matt later.

“Come inside some of the pack are there waiting to meet yous” Alaric said showing us inside, we walked in and the place was just as nice inside as it was out, before I could tell them how nice their place was a woman walked around the corner.

She had tattoos on both arms long black hair with front fringe which really suited her she looked at us smiled and stood next to Alaric.

“This is my daughter Emery” he told us we all said hello and she shook all of our hands but when she got to Jimmy it was strange as soon as they touched hands they both jumped back a little and just stood there for a second before Jimmy spoke.

“Its you I’ve finally found the missing piece to my heart”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lalala is this what we think it is? ;D

Alaric and Rachel
Emma
May

Image