Strength of the World

Something old

I was at Grans house telling her how the trip to the other packs she seemed really excited to hear that I had got along with the other packs and that I showed my strength to the other alphas females.

“Were all Alpha females like that with you?” I asked you

“Not all no, the ones that were in the bigger packs seemed to think they had more over me but I always proved them wrong” she said with a wink I just laughed a little and May laughed to.

“We have four new pack members as well” I told her about the new members of the pack she was excited to hear about them.

“Emery is a tattoo artist same as Ben then we have Khloe she is working at the same clothing store Jane is, last but not least is Zoe she might be working in the Bar with us if she likes the first night” I told her she smiled and nodded then suddenly she looked at my hand and her eyes went wide.

“Emma what is that on your hand?” she asked

“On what hand” I said moving my left and right hand around I hadn’t told her about Matt and I yet I was seeing how long it took for her to notice, she grabbed my left hand and gasped.

“HE PROPOSED!!!” she yelled I smiled and said yes and she cheered in delight next thing I know Grandad came into the room and asked what was going on.

“Emma is engaged!” she yelled again

Grandad came and gave me a hug and said he was happy for me.

“When is the wedding?” Gran asked

“We haven’t sorted out a date yet” I told her

“Well you will need to get to it! You have a lot of stuff you need to plan the ceremony being the most important” she said

“I know we have some details for the ceremony picked out already like who is going to perform it which will be Matts father” I said and Gran nodded approving.

She then suddenly got up telling me she had something for me and walked out of the room I looked at May funny and she shrugged her shoulder, we didn’t have to wait long for Gran to come back though she had down again and smiled at me.

“Now this has been passed down in my family for years it is given to the first daughter of the family and she kept it until she had a daughter herself this has been passed on for many generations and now I finally get to give it to you” she explained handing it to me

It was a beautiful hair pin it was sparkly all over it had wildflower jewels all over it, it looked like a vine with flowers growing it was sliver to so perfect for me since I usually wore silver.

“Thank you Gran this is really special” I said giving her a hug

“Your welcome I remember you looking at it once when you were younger and you asked what it was, when I told you what it was you smiled and said I will defiantly wear that some day” she told me with a smile I giggled a bit remembering saying that to her.

‘Emma are you coming home yet?’ Matt asked me

‘Yes I was just about to leave ill see you soon’ I told him

“We better head off May, Matts calling me” I told her she nodded saying that Brian was complaining about missing her so it might be a good idea to go, we said our goodbyes and got in the car heading back home.

“They can’t last a second with out us can they?” May asked

“Maybe a couple of hours but that’s it” I told her laughing a bit.

When we got home Matt and Brian were waiting in the lounge room for us, when they saw us they both got up and gave us a kiss and a hug.

“We need to start planning stuff for the wedding” Matt said to me I nodded agreeing and we went off into our bedroom and sat down.

“Okay so first thing we need to decide is the date, have you got any ideas for that?” he asked

I thought for a second and then got the idea of what it was going to be.

“20th of May” I told him

“That’s the day we first meet” he said with a smile

“Yes it is, it will be good weather to because it’s in spring” I said he agreed with me and wrote it down

“that gives us 8 months to plan, that’s a good amount of time” he said we started looking online at places to have the ceremony it had to be somewhere private since it wasn’t like a normal wedding well it would be to us but not to other people since they would be saying stuff like alphas and packs stuff like that.

We ended up finding two really nice places that we called and made a booking to look at as long as we had the ceremony and venue place picked out the rest would be easy to choose.

“May has been going on about finding a dress so I guess I better made that a plan for this weekend” I told Matt and he started smiling really big I looked at him funny, why was he smiling so big all of a sudden.

“I can’t wait to see what dress you pick out” he said

“You can’t look at what im wearing when im trying them on!” I told him he just laughed and said he wouldn’t, I will have to ask May how you block out them out so he doesn’t see what I pick.

I really can’t wait for this wedding to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey im so sorry for the late update tafe and work have been keeping me busy but tafe is nearly finished so i should be able to get back into writing this story, hope yous liked it!

Emma