Safe and Sound

Harper Anselin is a fifteen year old girl from District 12. She is quiet, keeps to herself, loves nature and is very rarely seen without a bow and arrows. When the reaping for the 99th Hunger Games comes around, she doesn't think things could get any worse - her little sister had died recently and her father had fallen seriously ill. The odds are definitely not in her favour. So when she is chosen, she doesn't know what to do. No one volunteers for her (of course) and she will have to spend her sixteenth birthday fighting to the death. Harper knows her mother wouldn't be able to support her dying father, but she know that if she wins, she can nurse her father back to health with good food and medicine. Scared and alone, she will face the trauma that is the Hunger Games. However, she isn't alone. She never was and never will be...

* * *

--Also published on Quotev and Wattpad--

COPYRIGHT: I do not own 'The Hunger Games' trilogy. It is the works of Suzanne Collins. I also don't own the movies as I am not a director. I mean, I can hardly make a powerpoint let alone a whole movie. Any names of people or celebrities used were either intentional or because I have never heard of them before, so I apologise in advance.

Please enjoy and may the odds be ever in your favour ♥