His 25th Birthday.

His 25th Birthday❤

"I don't understand why you're not excited." I laughed, Running my fingers through his curls, Chest pressed against his side.

"Because this means I'm getting old," Blake groaned, Sticking his tongue out as well.

"24 was a great age." He sighed, As I smiled, Closing my eyes, Still massaging his curls softly.

"Well, I promise that 25 will be an even better one, Blake." I chuckled, Him wrapping his large arm around my waist, Pulling me impossibly closer.

"Especially when you're by my side," He spoke, Hiding his face in the crook of my neck, Then smiling.

"Hopefully for the rest of my life."

"You're such a sweetheart." I giggled, Him kissing behind my ear softly.

"Only for you, Baby girl." He yawned, As I pushed him away from me, Laughing.

"You just yawned all over me, Blake. I didn't know we were that close yet!" You laughed, As he rolled his eyes.

"It's been seven months, six days and 9 hours ago since I asked you to be mine…I think it's been long enough." Blake smiled to himself, As I shot up, Him instantly becoming worried.

"Abigail, You okay?"

"Blake…," I started, Looking over at him.

"You remember exactly how long ago you asked me out?"

"Oh," He blushed, Laying back down on his pillow, Shrugging his shoulders.

"I have to remember the days I loved most in my life. And that was one of them."

I brought my hand up to my heart, Blake smiling at me.

"Baby, That's the sweetest thing you've ever told me." I whispered, As he laughed.

"My big, strong, 6'10 basketball player is such a softie!" I laughed, Squishing his cheeks, As he blushed deeper.

"Abigaillllll." Blake groaned, As I continued to pinch his cheeks.

"I just can't believe you said that, Baby!" I giggled, Covering his face in light kisses.

"I love yewwwww." Blake smiled, Stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

"And I love you, Blake Austin Griffin."

I leaned down and kissed his lips softly, Him pulling me closer and closer, Goosebumps forming on my skin from his delicate touches.

He just had that kind of power over me.

Our small lovey dovey session was interrupted by Blake's phone vibrating, Showing that he got a text message, Him groaning.

"Give me a sec." He said, Extending his left arm and grabbing his cell phone, Unlocking it, And looking at the message.

|Chris