Status: This was a sudden burst of actually wanting to write.

Heat

1/1

"Please?"

"No"

"But my heat is coming in a few days and I want to have sex before then."

"No! I have traditions to uphold, I'm not going to break them because you're going into your heat before you're supposed to!"

"But I'm not, though. Your parents are taking forever with this ceremony business!"

"No! We're not having sex, yet, and that's final. So drop it, I don't want to have this conversation with you again"

"Fine..."

Louis sulked away dejectedly, not liking to fight with his mate. He knows they come from different tribes-breeds, even, but Louis has needs too.

Little does Harry know that his mate will not drop this subject, Louis has seen the submissive a of his tribe when on heat, it's not a pretty picture if you didn't want to see it, things can get pretty public, and he would rather not embarrass Harry like that, them both being princes and all.

So, Louis had no other choice. Harry was going to make love to him before his heat, and through it. He grabbed his backpack and road into the human town looking for a store he was barely old enough to get into. He walked back to the clothing section, ignoring all of the toys, for now, and pinned through the selection: there was a cat costume, but why wear that, he's a neko, there was a nurse costume, but it still made him think of all the hospitals that freak him out, there was a fire fighter, but that was too much red, there was a sexy devil, but he didn't need two tails and the little horns hurt his ears.

The store's costumes were dismal to him, and he thought he'd never find anything, until just as he left he found the the three things he would need for that weekend.

When Louis got home he hid away his items, he would start out with giving the wolf a chance on Thursday night and if he refused him he would go through with plan B, where he still gets what he wants but Harry's mind is not so willing.

He continued the next few days as planned. Doing all of the normal things he does; playing with the pack children, helping in the kitchens, keeping their quarters clean, as well as bathing himself twice a day. Harry had thought that yesterday's "chat" had sunk in and Louis understood the gravity of the situation they were in; a submissive breed can go into hear with only knowing their mate, but a dominant breed goes into an immediate rut as soon as sexual intercourse is had with their mate. It's the dominant's job to keep their submissive in line and that includes sexually.

On Thursday night after Harry had showered, and was now reading in the bed, Louis took his nightly bath, put on his lotion, and two of the items he bought from the store a few days prior, the third was for plan B.
Louis came out into their bedroom smelling of Harry's, and his wolf's, favorite scent of vanilla and citrus. When the scent registered with Harry he turned to see Louis in a see through, and very short, red robe with a very visible whit thing underneath.

Harry gawked for a moment then regained about half of his composure."I thought I said we were done talking about this," Harry sighed. "Yes, we aren't going to be talking about it, now's the time for action," Louis said like the little minx he is.

"Why can't you just wait four more days?"

"Because I don't want to."

"We're not having sex until after the coronation," and with that Harry turned over to sleep and Louis began to pout, but no matter, he had plan B.

Plan B was the pheromones Louis bought at the store, specifically for dominant hybrids, and very strong, making his body want to bent of the sexual desires of whoever was around him, and when he woke up, that would be Louis.

Louis went to sleep as well but as he always woke up before Harry he's realized that his mate has a bit of a "morning wood" problem. Usually he doesn't do anything with it and let's hearty believe he didn't see it, but this morning, there are plans for that penis.

Luis goes under the comforter, careful not the wake up the wolf before its time, and take his mate's semi hard length in his hand, he strokes it a bit, then takes the head into his mouth getting it nice and wet when all the while he's fingering himself with his own heat fluids. Once Louis feels that they are both ready, he brings the jar of pheromones closer to the pair and begins to "mount" his mate. He lowers himself slowly so he can get the head into his quivering hole. And once it's in Louis has no words to describe what's happening other than "pure bliss" he slams the rest of Harry's nocturnal erection into his waiting hole and let's out a soft moan, he's still trying not to wake him up. After Louis gets over the initial feeing of his anal pleasure he begins to bounce and swivel on Harry's continuously growing length. Louis could feel Harry's know forming, an even bigger intrusion for Louis' hungry hole to swallow up.

This is about the time that Harry began to wake up. When he realized what was going on and that he had already, unknowingly, knotted Louis and he couldn't do anything about it. He just laid there and stated at his sexy mate riding his phallace. But then something clicked within Harry, his rut, and with that rut came Harry flipping them over so he could pound Louis so far into the mattress that there would be an indent of his perfect ass.

By the time Harry had started cumming, Louis had cum four times and the rush if semen flowing into his body made it a fifth. After Harry got over his sexual high, the two young men were still knotted and Harry was utterly furious, however he wasn't too furious as to not go another round, or four.

Turns out Louis didn't need to use the pheromones after all, he'll just save them for when Harry's being difficult.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's it. Comments are welcome. I literally just wrote this, thanks to all of the wonderfull stories I read!