I Will Move On

Communication

Waking up before Lexi was ALWAYS a must when she fell asleep in your arms. Taylor did not want to hear the "I'm so sorry it wont happen again" speech again. Because she knew she wanted it to happen again. But she also knew that every time it happened it could be the last time.

She slowly unwrapped her arms from around the petite girl, being careful to not wake her. Then walked into the bathroom to wash the smell of the night off of her. The smell of the bonfire, mixed with river water and beer, it was a horrendous stench.

After showering and putting on some clean clothes she made her way to the kitchen to find a bottle of water and an aspirin to take before her head really started hurting. As she looked for what she wanted she mentally kicked herself for not taking one before bed last night. After finding what she needed she sat on the couch in the living room and turned on the TV, not fully interested in what was going on. A few moments later she felt her phone vibrating so she picked it up knowing all to well it was a three way call between Lexi, Sam, and herself because the two were of course too lazy to get out of bed before 12.

"Tay, bring me aspirin and water?" Lexi mumbled through the phone.

"Get off your lazy ass and get it yourself" Sam's smart-ass tone came through.

"Shut the hell up Sam, I was asking Taylor." Lexi shot back.

A constant fight between them. Of course it was all with love, but they still fought like crazy.

"I'll bring you some chill out Lex, do you want anything Sam?" Taylor finally spoke.

"If you don't mind, maybe a water and aspirin too?"

She then hung up her phone and left them to their bickering.

Later that day after everyone left Samantha's house, Taylor decided she needed a distraction to get Alexis off her brain. She again decided a drunk night, a hot random girl, and sex with that random girl would be the perfect thing. Like she always did.

July 2012

This shit is ridiculous, Lexi's 'drunk mistakes' are killing me. Sleeping with her next to me is great but hearing how much she regrets it the next morning is pretty much tearing my heart up.

Taylor closed her journal once more and put it in the same place she always did. She grabbed her bag and keys and left the house, not knowing where she was going, she just needed to go somewhere.

Lex: Hey lets do lunch? Round Table in 5?

The text showed up on her phone screen.

Tay: Yeah I'll be there.

Taylor pulled into the parking lot just in time to see Lexi getting out of her car. She parked next to the girls mustang and climbed out of her car. "Lets eat" Taylor stated.

They ordered their food and once again Lexi was going on about the asshole thing her boyfriend did, although this time she ended the story with "I'm just done, if he doesn't want to grow up then I'm leaving" even though Taylor knew she would always go back to him she always slightly hoped she really would be 'done' with him. She deserved to be treated right. She deserved to be loved and not treated like shit.

August 2012

School. Joy.

Getting through the school days were always a struggle, and Taylor had to wait until the weekends to see the girl she loved.

She sat in her desk, clock ticking, pens clicking, teachers talking. Waiting for her phone to buzz and 'Lex' to pop up on the screen. It didn't happen. It seemed lately she was talking to her best friends much less than she was used to and they attempted to talk to her about a hundredth of the amount they used to. As the school day went on, and lunch came around, Taylor hopped in her car with her few friends from school and went to their normal lunch spot.

Taylor pulled out her phone and texted Alexis.

Tay: Hey, what are you doing this weekend?

No response came. It stayed unread. And she wondered if Lexi had gotten tired of her like many times other people did.

A few hours later, once school was out and Taylor was once again laying around her house, home alone, watching some stupid drama she found interesting, her phone finally buzzed with Lex on the screen.

Lex: Hey I was with Colt, I'm gonna be up at his house all weekend, why?

Tay: Oh, nothin. I was just hoping we could do something, its been a while, I miss you guys.

Lex: We miss you too, but I kind of have a lot to talk to Colt about...

Tay: Are you okay?

Lex: T...I might be pregnant. Sammy doesnt know so don't tell anyone. I'm not positive, but I'm late...

Tay: holy fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know if I like this chapter. The next one will be better!