Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Speachless

I can't believe Oli is letting me stay at his house. I felt like a burden though because well I didn't have to get him involved in this.

I woke up to an empty living room.
"Oli" I shouted. I got no reply, were was he? I got up and romed in to the kitchen to see a sticky note on the fridge.
Josh
I was called in to a work meeting, and after wards I need to go shopping. I'll be roughly 3 hours.
Love Oli x
Well that explains the empty house I guess. I had no clue what I was going go do today, so I just shoved my arse on the sofa and watched cartoons for an hour.

Once that was over it dawned on me that I need to get planning a way to ask Oli out. I already knew what I wanted to do.

But suddenly I remembered all my stuff like my laptop and clothes were at hell. Great looks like I am going back. My mum works between 8 and 5 so she won't be there. Well I hope she's not.

I grabbed the key and locked the house, I didn't bother to take my phone it was just a hassle. As I was walking I realised how sticky my situation was right now and at any point Oli could chuck me out. I got to my mums and saw the car missing. Thank god. I got the spear key from under the mat and walked in, it smelt of drugs and beer. I then saw my mum passed out on the couch. SHIT. I needed to be quick to I ran to my bedroom and locked the door behind me. I packed clothes,shoes,Ipod,laptop and all my other needs and climbed out the window. I ran back round to the front and locked the door and hid the key, you see its a good plan aye. I grabbed my rucksack and duffle bag and flung them over my shoulders.

I began walking back to Oli's taking in my surrondings. Then it dawned on me. I'm ment to be at collage today, but I was in no state. I was walking when I bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I mumbled.
"Josh is that you?" I reconised that voice to be Mr. Gaskarth.
"Hi sir" I replied.
"Josh why aren't you in collage?" He asked sounding concerned.
"I've got a few problems going on and I wasn't up for going in" I replied.
"Well Josh if you need someone to talk to you can always talk to me" He said ruffling his hand through his hair.
"Thanks sir"
"Please Josh just call me Alex, Sir makes me feel really old" He said chucking.
"Okay si-Alex I better be going now"
"By Josh see you tomorrow hopefully and remember I am always here to talk"
I just nodded and replied.
"Thanks well bye"
And I walked off strolling down the road, I got to the apartment and saw Oli standing outside.
"Joshhyy its freezing where have you been??"Oli said shaking. Wait he just called me Joshy?
"Sorry love, I went to get some stuff from home and then I bumped into a teacher from collage asking me why wasn't I in today" I said as I unlocked the apartment.
"What you went home?Josh she didn't hurt you right?Please say she didn't?"Oli said really quickly, fear written all over his face.
"Oli she was asleep, I snuck in and grabbed a few things. She never knew I was there"I replied a I cupped his face pulling him in for a kiss. The kiss only lasted a second but all my love was put into it and I knew he felt it because when I pulled away he was blushing like mad.
"So erm were shell I put all of this?" I said rubbing my hand up and down the back of my neck.
"You can put it in the spear room babe"
I just nodded and started laying everything out, then realising Oli was stood smirking in the door way.
"Yes?"I said confused.
"Nothing its just you look so cute when youre all fustrated" He said causing me to turn into a tomato. I looked back up and he was gone.

I decided I was going to set my laptop up and begin my thing to ask Oli out. I opened up Word and started typing random lyrics out. After five hours I came up with Cold Night.

It was a cold night, we laid with each other just to stay warm.
Up all hours, not for the last time.
As it's a cold life, stay with each other one last time.
We could always run away some other night.

I knew the moment I met you,
I could never lose you.
I knew the moment I met you.

[Chorus:]
Don't you let me go this time.
Don't you let me go this time.
Don't go baby, it's time for us you know.
Don't go honey, this way we'll never know.
Don't go honey, this way we'll never know.

It was a cold night, the talk of forever kept us warm.
But even forever, doesn't last for long.
I say, say you'll never, say you'll never change.

Say you'll never, say you'll never change.
Say you'll never, say you'll never change.
Say you'll never, say you'll never change.

I knew the moment I met you,
I could never lose you.
I knew the moment I met you.

[Chorus:]
Don't you let me go this time.
Don't you let me go this time.
Don't go baby, it's time for us you know.
Don't go honey, this way we'll never know.
Don't go honey, this way we'll never know.

[Bridge (x8):]
Say you'll never, say you'll never change.

[Chorus:]
Don't you let me go this time.
Don't you let me go this time.
Don't go baby, it's time for us you know.
Don't go honey, this way we'll never know.
Don't go honey, this way we'll never know.

Say you'll never, say you'll never change.
I then grabbed my guitar and put random cords together and I finally came up with the perfect thing.
I set my webcam up. I began to speek, oh yeah Oli's at work right now.
"So as you all know I haven't been on lately. I've has a hard time. But I have also had an amazing on, I met Oli Sykes. He has changed my life, I live with him at the moment because my mum found out I was gay and kicked me out. I just wanted to say Oli you mean the world to me, Youre all I have and my feelings for have have grown so strong over the short time we've known eachother. I even wrote a song for you, its called Cold Night." I began to sing and play my guitar. Once I finished I carried on. "Oli I really fucking like you so will you become my boyfriend?" and with that I closed it and watched it, I edited it a bit and then posted it on Tumblr. Once that was done I told Oli to check tumblr.

I really hope he said yes! I was shitting my self. I sat on my bed feeling out of place, I heard the door burst open and Oli shouting Josh. I got up and Opened my door to be tackled to the ground by Oli screaming "Yes!!!".
He took me in to a kiss and then rested his forhead on mine. We stayed like that for a couple of minuets until oli got up dragging me with him.
"Josh I can't believe you did that, thats the most sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me thank you babe" He said as he kissed me.
We pulled apart and I yawned, I walked over to my webcam to see I had filmed Oli's reaction.
"Oli it looks like I caught youre reaction"I said smirking.
"Great I probably look gross" He said laughing.
"Nope you look beautiful" I replied.
I quickly checked tumblr to see loads of veiws and comments on the video.
Oli then decided to jump into my bed and fall asleep, I logged off and snuggled under the blankets, I just layed there thinking about how I was going to tell Dan and Max. I hope they weren't homophobic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.
AWHHH Josh is a cutie ><
What do you think?