Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Can you feel my heart

I honestly was really worried about Josh I mean his arse hole of a fucking mother kicked him out for being gay! It's so stupid to think in this day and age people are still homophobic. It is wrong. God and the bible wanted people to love who they feel for whether it be man and man, women and women or male and female. Everything that twat said was bullshit and I hate her for what she did to Josh. He seems so lost, like a tiger stepping out into the giant world for the first time. I never wanted Josh to see the world being alone and having no family. He is all I've got and my brother Tom but I haven't heard from him in ages, he has probably forgotten I exist.

I was at work as normal, I felt bad for leaving Josh alone at home since he literally just moved in, but I needed to work if I was going to keep him safe. I couldn't let him go out on his own. I liked him and as more than a friend. I needed to protect him like it was my honour to protect this amazing gift of life. He was so delicate but brave and I couldn't be any prouder of him. I may of only known Josh for a short amount of time but my feelings for him grow ever time he randomly touches my hand, kisses me, calls me love or babe, when he smiles or laughs I just fall for him even more. Josh is an amazing person and I don't want him out of my life any time soon.

The bar tonight was pretty quiet for once maybe a party was on somewhere because all the normals aren't here which is really odd, but I didn't think much of it. I was about to go on my phone when I heard a cough.

"How may I help you?" I said in the most boring manner I have probably ever used in my vocal life.

"How about a beer and a phone number." The man with still no name said. Erm no he was not getting my number.

"One beer coming up" I said completely ignoring the part about the phone number.

"There you go, that will be £2.99 please" I said. He handed me the money and winked. What the fuck?

"Where's the phone number babe?" He said smirking. As I was about to reply my phone went of signalling I had a message.
I clicked on it and it was a message from Josh.

Check tumblr;)-Joshy<3

Okay:3 I replied.

I quickly looked up to see the man smirking. Great what does he want.

"So babe, have you got a name and a number or am I wasting my time here?" He asked sounding slightly pissed off now.

"Look babe, you're wasting your time go find your self a whore who will suck that dick of yours" I replied sarcastically.

He huffed and walked off, I logged on to tumblr to see a video. I clicked on it and it was a video of Josh my Josh confessing his feeling for me! And he even sang me a song, which he wrote. This boy is perfect in every single way, I will never understand how I got him in my life.

I looked at the clock and it was time for me to go home! I grabbed my pay check, and ran home. I burst through the front door.

"yes" I screamed, latching my self on to Josh kissing his lips. Oh god they were so addictive.it turned into a full out make out session and Josh even got it on video some how.

I literally jumped in to his bed and snuggled in to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he snuggled into me.
"Babe you're perfect" I whispered in to his neck.
He mumbled back, basically meaning he was half asleep.

I was still up at 3am when my phone rang. Who the fuck was ringing me at 3am?

"Hello?" I said tiredly.

"Hello Oliver, it's been a while son"

"Dad?"

"Yes"

"Why the fuck are you ringing me, you haven't been intreasted in me, so why are you deciding to make an effort now?"I shouted, trying not to wake sleeping beauty next to me.

"Son please, I know I haven't been there for you. I know I took more intreast in Tom but please, where are you? I want to see how my boy is doing?" He sounded desperate.

"I'm in London"I replied bluntly.

"W-what, when did you leave?"

"Like a month or so ago"

"Oh, so have you been with nan??"

"Yes but she passed away around two weeks ago" I replied sniffling. As I did that Josh woke up.

"Oli, baby why aren't you asleep" he said half asleep.

"Shh Joshy go back to sleep okay"I said pecking his lips.

"Oliver, who was that?" My father asked.

"That was my b-b" I couldn't get it out.

"Spit it out son" he said jokingly.

"That was my boyfriend"I said nervously.

"Boyfriend aye? You swing that way." He said laughing.

"Yes I do!"

"Well as long as he makes you happy I am happy" thank fuck.

"Erm dad sorry to cut short but I have work tomorrow and I need sleep" I said yawning.

"Okay son, I'll ring you tomorrow. Night love you"
I couldn't say it back. It didn't feel right. He was up to something but I had no clue what. And I was going to find out!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooo what is oli's dad up too;) comment what you think.

I really love reading all your comments it makes my day and it gives me hope thAt people actually like this story.