Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

You're Not Alone

I awoke in the middle of the night last night to hear Oli on the phone to someone? It sounded like a man with a deep voice from what I some what remember.

Anyways I woke up to an empty bed. And an empty house by the looks of things. I waltzed in to the kitchen singing Blink-182 obvious. I was dancing, shaking my butt and being a pratt when there was a knock at the door. Great someone always has to ruin my morning fun don't they.

I walked up and looked through the hole, it was a man I did not know so I did what any normal person would do and stay as quiet as possible so he though no one was in here. After about five minuets he posted something addressed to Oli through the door? I picked It up and put it in Oli's room.

I only had an hour before my first class started, so I hoped into the shower and let the warm water embrace my body. I got out and wrapped a towle loosly around my hips, I grabbed my light blue skinnys, white top and checkered shirt. I put all of this on slinging a beenie over my bed head.

I walked out my room, grabbed my guitar and rucksack and bent down to put my shoes on. I reached in to my left pocket and grabbed my phone and ipod. I put my head phones in and walked out locking the door.

As I was walking I decided to check my phone.
3 new messages.
Hey are you in today?:) - max

Hey dude hope you're okay, hopefully me and Max will see you?:3 - Dan

Hey sleeping beauty at work, be safe;) have a good day I'll miss you. Ps I shoul be there when you get home<3 - Oli x
I replied to all the texts but Oli put a huge smile on my face, I think Im falling for him hard man.

-------------Time leap to collage lunch------------

The day had gone fine so far but I wanted to tell Dan and Max about me being gay.

"Guys this is random but what do you think of gays?" I asked aounding curious.

"There just normal people as long as they keep the public affection to a low just the same as a girl and male should!" Dan said proudly.

Well I am glad he accepts gays but Max however was a different story.

"Gays are gross" He said. I felt the tears rim my eyes.

"Guys I am gay"I said in a whisper, the next thing I knew was Max's fist collided with my face and his knee in my stomach, I was unstable to move he kept kicking and punching me.

The last thing I rememberbis Dan pulling Max off me and punching him in thr face and telling him to go fuck him self before I blacked out.

I awoke in the nurses office with Dan by my side.

"Hey buddy, How are you doing?"Dan asked with conceren and worry all ove his face.

"I'm fine I just want to go home" I said whispering.

"Okay I will take you" Dan offered.

"Thank you" I said as he got up to help me.

Once I was on my feet I walked out woth Dan getting a few odd looks from the people left in the hallways.

We were walking down when I turned down an alley and Dan walked forward. A minuet later he jogged up behind me.

"Dude where are you going?"

"Home" I simply replied.

"But you live over there?" He asked sounding very confused.

"No I don't"

"Yes you do!"

"No Dan I was kicked out okay, My own mother kicked me out for being gay and having a boyfriend!" I said crying. Dan just pulled me in to a soft hug.

"Shh Josh its okay, Im sorry okay. Comeone lets get you home" He said soothingly.

I stopped at an apartment block and slid my card in the door so it would unlock, Dan followed behind me and we got in the lift.

"So how long have you been living here? and whats your boyfriends name??"Dan said smirking.

"A couple weeks and his name is Oli" I replied blushing.

"You love him don't you?" Dan said. I just nodded.

We finally got to my floor and I opened the door.

"Oli?" I shouted. Then I saw him come out the living room in his work uniform. He looked hot.

"Josh what are you doing back love?"He said concerend.

"Ill let Dan explain"

"Okay" So I opened the door and me and Dan walked in.

"Hey I'm Oli" He said to Dan smiling at him.

"Dan" he replied nodding his head.

"So what happened?" Oli asked a he was re-wrapping my stomach up.

"Well everything was going fine until lunch when Josh told me and Max he was gay and before Josh could react Max had beat him up pretty badly and he blacked out, I punched Max in the face and told him to fuck him self. I then took Josh to the nurse and she said He has a broken rib cage but needs to see the doctor and his nose is possibly broken. He's had pain killers but will need more in a couple hours." Dan said sadly.

"Thank you dan" Oli said hugging him.

"You're welcome, Ill come see you tomorrow or something yeah?"

I just nodded. And Oli walked Dan to the door.
Oli walked back in and looked at me with said eyes.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"Josh sweetie this isn't your fault at all okay, Ill take you to the doctors In a minuet okay" He said pecking my temple.

"The letter" I suddenly remembered

"What?" Oli asked.

"someone posted a hand written letter to you this morning I put it in your room" I said breathlessly.

He nodded and got up to read the letter. I wonder who that was from?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment:/

what do you think?