Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Die, Die, Die My Darling

*WARNING, DOES CONTAIN RAPE AND MURDER*

I awoke in a car. The first thing I thought I was going to get killed. I then slowly remembered the past events that have occured over the past twelve hours. We or should I say me and Oli's family are flying to Australia to be under police protection from his dad. But I remember Tom and Oli saying he was sneaky and cleaver. He could be watching us right now and we wouldn't even know.

I yawned and sat us slowly because my ribs were aching like a bitch on a saturday night. I looked at my surrondings and we had pulled to a stop for a while because well we needed food and gas. We where travelling to a remote police air port normally used for victims in crime or criminals our self but the thing was it was in Scottland.So anything could happen. I was sat on my own in the car when I heard the door open, I looked to see a man. He was very tall and looked very much alike Oli. That was all I remembered before I blacked out.

I woke in a room, all on my own. It had rusty pipes. That had stale water dripping off in to a tiny puddle in the corner. I tried to move but I realised I was tied down. I looked around and there was a very tiny window, I highly doubt I could fit through that. At this moment in time I wish I was dead. I had no fucking clue where I was, Who I was with or what was going to happen to me. Being locked down here reminds me of the start of every saw film, I really hope this wasn't some kind of brutal murder. I sat there wondering how the fuck I can get out, right at this very time in life I wish Oli was here. To protect me and to love me. I needed him right here, right now. I was pulled out my thoughts when the door opened revealing a man. It was the man that knocked on the door and that one that was at the car. It all came back like a flood. This man was Oli's dad. Now I was in some real trouble.

"Well hello there Josh, I'm Ian" The man or should I say Ian said. Then he continued to talk.

"NOW! you are going to be my little whore, you're going to suffer and guess what! I am going to video it and send it to Oli so he can watch his lover get hurt. Maybe then that way Oli will come and I can finish what I started to him years ago." Ian said, with smirk but it dripped with venom.

"W-what, how d-did you f-find us" I stuttered really badly. Fuck so much for being indimadating.

"Spit it out you whore" He said as he pounded me.

"How did you find us!" I said a little bit with more force.

"Over Tumblr. You see Oli's mum gave in and gave me his number. Then Oli was stupid enough to say were he was and who you were!" Ian said smirking.

"Oh" Was all I could think of to reply, I didn't know what to think anymore.

"Now since I am in nice mood today, I am not going to ask for much" Ian started. "But for now I want you to get on your knees and suck me" He said smirking.

"No" I said, there was no way I was sucking that.

"What! You are going to suck or you are going to get worse!" He threatened.

"I. Am. Not. Sucking. Your. Dick." I shouted.

"Fine, Looks like you are going to get worse" Ian said. He was grinning evily.

I just gulped. Great only if I had sucked him. I had no clue what I was going to do. Fuck.

Suddenly Ian stripped me naked, and suddenly he smashed his lips againts mine, I tried pushing him off but I couldn't he was to strong. And plush I had broken ribs.

"Moan my name you whore" Ian whipsered in my ear.

I just shut my eyes and let my fate come to me. Once he cummed all over me he got up and stopped the video of him taking my male pride.

"You were so tight baby, It felt so good" He purred in to my ear and then he left leaving me naked and dirty all over the floor.
------------Time skip-----------
1 week. 1 fucking week. I have been here, I still have a smidge of hope Oli will come to my rescue but I doubt it. The week I've been here I have been raped multiple times, been forced to suck him off and I am still covered in his week old cum, I smell rank and all I do it cry. My ribs ache so much because I haven't got my brace. And guess what I found out my mum is in on this. The only person who could never stop loving you is in on this sick joke. She watches her own son getting raped by a sick sick man.

But today I had enough. I decides I am going to fight back. The door opened revealing Ian fucking great. Now my plan can kick in to action.

"Hello Josh"Ian said slickly.

I didn't reply.

"Answer me bitch!" Ian said punching me in my ribs. And it hurt like a cunt.

"H-h i" I stuttered.

Then he walked out. I looked over to the side where my clothes were I remembered I had a small blade. I reached over and grabbed it. Why didn't I think of this sooner.

Ian came back and leaned over me pressing his chapped lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stabbed him in the back of the throat.

"Y-you cunt!" He said choking on blood. I never thought i wod have the abillity to do that.

I got up and put my clothes on. I just left him. I started crying because I needed Oli. I searched through the house and I found my phone but it was dead. Fuck.

I ran out the house and up the drive. I was dirty, covered in cum and also a lot of blood. I couldn't run fast because of my ribs. Urgh!

I finally saw London town and I ran straight to my appartment. I got inside and there was Tom, Carol and Oli with some police men.

"J-Josh" Oli broke down in tears and came to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"Please d-don't t-touch m-e" I stammered really bad.

"Josh love p-please" Oli was crying so hard right now. But I couldnt. Not phsyically nor mentally. I wasn't stable.

"Oli dear, why don't we let Josh get washed and dressed" Carol said. I loved her she was like a mum I never had.

"O-okay" Oli said crying as he walked over to his mum as she embraced him into a hug. He just cried more.

I grabbed some pjs and I got in to the shower, I scrubbed my body probably over one hundred times and each time I still felt dirty. But I got one because I looked like a raison. I towle dryed my hair and put some pjs on wrapping my pink blanket around me.

"J-Josh won't even hug me mum, He won't look at me nor touch me. That monster destroyed Josh! He was finally getting to grips with eveything and now its ruined." I over heard Oli crying to his mum.

"O-oli, I'm, I'm sorry" I said trying not to cry but I failed.

"Josh I am just glad, youre home love. I did look for you, I tried I really did but Ian left not traces." Oli said crying.

"Oli c-can I have a h-hug" I wimpered.

"Sure baby" He said as he embraced me into a hug.

"I love you Oli" I whispered in to his ear.

"I love you to baby"Oli said looking at my lips.

"Yes you can kiss me but don'5t be rough" I said. I got no reply just my boyfriends longing lips, that I wished for over the week.

The rest of the night carol babied me making sure I was okay. I was fine knowing I had Oli back. But I still felt gross. And I knew this feeling wouldn't go away in a blink of an eye. Also so much for police protection
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!!
COMMENT

ALSO in the next couple of chapters there will finally be some smut.

Im not sure what to think about this... The next chapters should be less depressing hopefulLy. I really hope you guys like this. :)