Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Demon limbs

*READ AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE*

"I was with..." Oli said biting his lip ever so cautiously while staring intensively at the ground.

"Well Oli who were you with because I am highly upset right now and if you don't tell me you can get the fuck out!" I said ever so calmly it was almost scary. I haven't been in the mood in a long time and Oli has proper pissed me off.

"Fine I went and saw my dad in prison, the reason why I was gone so long is because he in a prison up the country" he said scratching his neck hard.

I went deadly silent. Oli is ment to love me and he threw away my trust just from that one move.

"Josh?" Oli said waving his large tattooed hand in front of my face.

"Just leave me along" was all I said in the tiniest of whispers and slowly walked off to MY bedroom not Oli's I locked the door and collapsed on the other side, and finally I let my tears flow. How could he after everything his father put me through! And to think he had sex with me and then left for his father! I'm not sure I can do this any more.

I walked over to my bed and started to pack my very small belonging selection, slowly folding each item of clothing, then gently placing my laptop on top and throwing my guitar over my shoulders. I text Dan asking if I can stay with him for a while and he said that's fine.

I unlocked my door and walked out. I looked for Oli to find him in his bed room.

"Oli?" I whispered.

"Josh hey, wait we're you going?" His face turned from happy to see me from sad in a blink of an eye. Did I really want to leave?

"I'm leaving, Oli I can physically be in a relationship if you're going to betray my trust and just walk out on me for days and not even phone or text me" I said slowly, as I lifted my head and met his gaze.

You could see the tears riming his eyes. "Josh please don't leave me, I need you." He begged but I wasn't so sure.

"Oli this relationship is toxic"

"How Josh how?" He ever so quickly snapped back.

"'Okay I shouldn't of said that but Oli look at us?" I said calmly trying ever so hard not to cry.

But Oli stood up, wrapped his lanky tattooed arms around my waist and hugged me ever so tightly, he pulled back and said "Josh if I didn't believe in this relationship then I wouldn't of asked you to marry me? I love you and if I lost you it would kill me emotionally, mentally and physically my life would be dark and not light. You make me so happy and the reason I went to prison to see Ian was because I was telling him how he was dead to me for what he did to you baby, I have never hated someone so much in my life other than him and well maybe your mum because she's a bit of a cunt but let's face it Josh I need you so please stay?" He begged now and as he said that he stared in to my eyes making sure he knew he meant every single word he just said to me.

"Okay I will stay" was all I could say before his lips had met mine and our tongues were dancing around like a firework explosion in ours mouths. This kiss was magical like the best one we have had together yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll make the next chapter long this was a filler thing just so you know what's happened. This story it shit to be honest and I'm now considering not carrying on with it.

Comment what you think.

If you have any ideas to help them please inbox me because I am really stuck on ideas at the moment hence why I haven't been updating as much. Also I've had school and my college portfolio to sort out so I am really sorry.

I hope you all enjoy this. I have no clue when the next update will be. The sooner I get some ideas the quicker if not it could be a while so it's up to you guys really because I keep getting writers block and it's getting kind of annoying.

So any way thanks to everyone who has commented it is much appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read such a shit story.

Peace. Oh and keep up the good vibes dude!