Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

The Dressing Room.

So today is the day were Josh and Oli get married. Everyone was piling in to the church, waiting to see the two grooms exchange vows and move on with their life as a new married couple. Except one person, who was there only for one reason and that reason was to end this relationship. Josh's mother.

She was a nasty and wicked women who believed gay people were sinners and that her son and his fiance were sinners. They needed to be separated.

Josh was in his hotel room getting ready, making sure every last piece of him was looking perfect. Not that Oli would mind, he thought Josh was perfect when he was ill and that must be saying something because Josh looks rough when he is ill.

Oli however was pacing his hotel room up and down, left, right and center with nerves. Had he ever been so nervous before? No. He never got nerves unless it came to Josh. Not bad nerves though, nice calming nerves. But today was different, Oli could sense something bad.

Josh got in to the car and drove off to the church waiting for his handsome groom to come down the isle. Yes they both agreed that Oli would walk down the isle instead of Josh, because well Oli wanted to.

Josh stood there waiting nervously, until someone shouted "THE GROOM IS HERE!" Everyone cheering and then it fell silent. As Oli entered the room, everyone's eyes on the overly tattooed man waling down the isle to his handsome lover.

Then the person started to say his part.

"Good morning everyone, we are all here today to witness the marriage of Oliver and Josh. Before I begin would anyone like to object to this wedding and obviously state a reason for this marriage to not continue" The room fell silent, everyone's eyes scanning the area to see if anyone would object. But no one did.

Well not yet anyway.

"Okay repeat after me Oli. I Oliver take you Josh to be my wedded husband"

"I Oliver take you Josh to be my wedded husband"

"Through sickness and through health"

"Through sickness and in health"

"To love and to hold"

"To love and to hold"

"Now your turn Josh, repeat after me: I Josh take you Oliver to be my wedded husband"

"I Josh take you Oliver to be my wedded husband"

"Through sickness and in health"

"Through sickness and in health"

"To love and to hold"

"To love and to hold"

"Josh do you take Oliver to be your wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Oliver do you take Josh to be your wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Okay, so you may now kiss your groom"

So everyone cheered for them except Josh's mum, to at the back struck a match and threw it on to the carpet, watching the whole wedding go down in flames.

Everyone made it except one.

And that one was Josh's mum. She decided to stay and wait around to see the damage when a burnt wooden pole fell and squashed her whole.

So in the end all turned out well. Josh and Oli happy as can be. But no one mourned for the old women who did wrong. Only the two who got married made it whole.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!!

sorry I got really bored of this story and I really want to right a zombie apocalypse one but i don't know if anyone will read it...but if you will then i will right one.

I really hope you enjoy this and sorry if it rhymes alot. I was doing poetry in english and felt the need to rhyme.