Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Love Is A Cat From Hell

I was packing a duffel bag for London, i was going to stay with my grandma. I needed time to my self you know get out a bit more since i dont leave the house... I was GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!

fun

i got on the train and listened to Linkin Park really loudly not giving a fuck about what the old people say. The train ride took forever,, okay well maybe not forever but it took a while. I grabbed my bag and headed out the station.

The london streets were cold and busy, i walked along a narrow road and on to the main street my nan lives. I walked past several people but one person , one boy caught my eye. Then it hit me it was JOSH!?

At the time i forgot he lived in London but I Never thought we'd bump into each other! Shit i hope he dosent know its me...

I finally knocked on the door to my nans apartment and she opened with a huge smile.
"OMG OLIVER MY DEAR" she shouted.
"Hey nan" i said pecking her cheek.
"what have i told you then bloody tattoos boy?" she was joking around i hope:/

i walked in and she shew me my room, and all the jizz. Yes i said jizz get over it.
I made my bed and put up some sfuff because i had no clue how long i was staying for all i knew was im now a high school / collage drop out with no life.

I was going to spend the day sleeping and tomorrow im going to look for a job because i think ita unfair my nan has to pay for everything.

"oli dear?"
"yes nan?"
"how long are you planning on staying?"
"i dont know why?"
" nothing i just want you to stay it gets awfully lonely on my own and im getting to old to do jobs around the house"
"nan of course ill stay. I hated sheffield "
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the amount of mistakes i got a new phone and i hate the key pad:/

this is only a filler chapter thats why its so bloody shit

comment please i feel like this is boring and im considering deleting it?