Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

A lot Like Vegas

I walked in to college already bored of the atmosphere. College was so boring, I don't physically under stand how people can have 100% attendence. The whole "school/college" thing is pointless. It gives you friends only for them or you to talk to eachother at the end of it.

My course I was talking was music, its the only real thing i've ever had a passion and love for. And yes I mean that in the whole boyfriend zone.

I sat in my music room waiting for my teacher, Mr Gaskarth. He was a cool teacher, undserstood me.

I got bored and decided to check Tumblr, I was scrolling down my news feed. It was all the same, girls,bands, tattoos and more girls. But one post caught my eye.

"People are fucked up. Im fucked u. Everyone is fucked up in a way were it doesnt make sense. The world is better off with out us. We cause the world pain just like we cause eachother."

I checked to see who had posted it and it was Oli,he had over 5000 notes on it. This boy was incredible.

Oli was a beautiful person, even if i had never met him. I just hope we can get close.

When Mr Gaskarth entered the room he taught us the A major scale and other shit. We all got assinged to write a song and perform it with an instrement of our choice. This was going to be fun.

Finally college was OVER and I could now go home, as I was walking I noticed a boy. Long brown hair, Tattoos, Bright brown eyes and very skinny. He was carrying a massive box of something in to what looked like his nans house. I walked over there I dont even know why I did.

"hey mate do you need any help??"
"I errr, gotta go bye"
with that he dropped the box and ran.

What did I do wrong??

He looked alot like Oli but it couldn't of been, could it? I guss I'll never know...right??
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy, i updated on my birthday xd
I hope you guys enjoy, its not very good. Comment what you think or if you have any idras

thanks to everyone who has commented<3