Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

King For A Day

I awoke the next morning cuddled up to Oli, his bed hair everywhere like god this boy has some hair man.
I was playing with his medium length brunette hair when he started to stir.

"Morning love" I said part whisper part normal. I am just saying there is nothing worse that having a loud gob go off in your ear first thing, trust me I've been there.

"Hmm morning" He said in a very sexy sleepy voice, I am sorry right but he is fucking beautiful. I don't care how broken he is.

I was still stroking his hair and he shuffled closer to my body, he pushed his face into my chest.

"omgyousmellsogoodjosh" Oli said even though I couldn't understand.

"What love?" I said as I pecked his cheek.

"You...Smell...So...Good...Josh!" Oli replied in a much slower manner causing me to understand what he was saying.

"Why thank you, but you have an adorable accent" I brushed his hair out of his face and tapped his nose. I got up and began to walk out the room.

"Wait where are you going?" Oli said sounding sad.

"I need a piss" I said while smirking, actually I have no Idea why I was smirking.

I got out the bathroom and walked back into the living room to see Oli still on that bloody sofa. I sat on the edge and Oli snaked his arms around my waist which sent chills going through my body and electric down my spine.

"Hey erm so I was thinking do you wanna go out sometime?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmmmm comment if you want yh