‹ Prequel: Junior Year
Sequel: Senior Year

The Summer After

Summer So Far (6.8.14)

Summer started about a week and a half ago. I told you how I spent the last day of school. The day after, we went to watch Maleficent, and I gave my girlfriend her birthday gift about a week early, roses and a necklace. She left for Disneyworld the next day, and I'm leaving for LA and Vegas tomorrow, but the crew's getting back together on the 17th, so it's all good. I kinda ended skyping on a bad note, but my cousin was over, whatcha gonna do. Birthday's coming up so I'm pretty excited about that. These past couple of days have been pretty boring though. I went running on the 2nd to just clear my mind and enjoy summer really. The 3rd I went running with the other two hurdle members and one of the members boyfriend. Wednesday and Thursday I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything too important, but I can't remember. Friday I had my eye appointment. Saturday I took the SAT subject tests and then got a phresh cut and some phresh shoes. Power was out for hella long though, so I was pretty pissed off about that. One of the hurdle crew members place first with his basketball team this weekend in a tourney *cough* young based god *cough*. Today was a total waste, spent it mostly talking with one of my hurdle buddies, but that was about it. Gonna spend a ton of time packing. Also managed to clean out a corner of my room, so I'm pretty proud of that. Looking forward to this trip, gonna be turnt. Lol. Just kidding, I'm gonna be stuck doing hella homework.

"Do something instead of killing time, because time is killing you." -Paulo Coelho

P.S. These hurdle buddies have become some of my closest friends in the short 3 and 1/2 that we've known each other. I guess that's kind of obvious, given one of them is my girlfriend. We haven't actually done anything with just us cause the other guys basically tag along everywhere, which is fine, as long as we have our little moments. Haha. Other than my best friend, these guys are the 3 best friends that you could ever make. If you guys are reading this, I'm sorry that I haven't told you this in person yet, but I'll tell you when I come back.