Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Mackenzea

He smiled at me, washing all my fear away. I knew that nothing bad would happen to me. I sighed softly and stretched my body. My stomach growled unhappily as I realized that I hadn't eaten for a few days. Zach smled and pulled me towards the kitchen where he made me a rare steak with chocolate mousse' for desert. It was a very romantic.He picked me up and carried me outside. The moon was full and shining brightly upon us.. He wrapped his arm around my waist, relaxing completely.

He smiled at me, making my heart soar. He kissed me gently and rubbed my stomach appreciatively. "Relax, sweetie. Nothing is going to happen." I smiled at his confidence. I forgot about what could happen and just enjoyed the moment. We were a tangle of limbs, skin upon skin. I ran my hand gently over his biceps, exploring the feel of his muscles. Sweat glistened off of his skin as he watched me. He grinned and kissed the length of my neck, teasing me gently. The night ended in a twist of bed sheets and a few unbearable moans.

I woke up the next morning, feeling completely at ease. Nothing seemed wrong with my world at all. When I opened my eyes, Zach was no longer laying beside me. It worried me a little that I could not find him. I turned on the television and changed the channel to the news. I was relaxed until I saw Emma's photo appear on the screen. I gasped and stared at it. "Zach?" I called out softly, hoping that he was just in the kitchen making breakfast. But, I recieved no answer. "ZACH!" There was a loud thud coming from the store and he appeared around the corner. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

I showed him the news. He stumbled backwards until his legs hit the edge of the bed and he sat down. "What are we going to do?" Zach sighed softly and looked at me. There was no emotion showing in his eyes. "I'm not sure." My body began to shake with fear. Tears were beginning to fill my eyes. "Calm down, Zea. It's going to be oay." I shook my head. "How can i? We killed someone and they are looking for her. It won't be long before they find us."