Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Mackenzea and Zach

*Mackenzea*
I woke up, slowly blinking my eyes before fully opening them. The sun was setting, casting a light orange glow across the entire city. I had dreamed of it again. Every night it was the same reoccurring nightmares. I was dreaming that I was being followed by someone. I was in the forrest by myself and all I could hear was the rustling of leaves. I spun around slowly, trying to spit the unwanted shadower. But, no one was there. I always woke up sweating, thinking it was real.I stretched slowly, listening to every bone in my body crack. It had been a ver long night. I couldn't stop thinking about that stupid furball! He kept popping up in my thoughts every now and then. I quickly dressed and made myself some breakfast. I needed to find some time to relax before I headed into work.

*Zach*
I sat up in bed, the itchy feeling running up and down my spine. The change was near and I needed to leave the house before something bad happened. I ran out of the house and into the woods. I quickly shed my clothes as my back sprouted hair and my fingers grew long sharp claws. I growled softly, finally completing the change. I ran through the Forrest, sniffing the air gently for prey. Her scent was so string, it nearly knocked me off my feet. Could it be the same one I ran into yesterday night? I stalked this new found prey, and did my best to find her.

But it wasn't a very good hunt. I had followed the scent to a patch of clothes she has left, which eminated her scent all over the place. Where was she? Was something wrong? Maybe I was just imagining it, but I could of swore I hear her scream. Why would she be screaming? I ran as fast as my laws would carry me, trying to find her. She needed my help. I stopped suddenly when I appeared at the edge of the river. Laying on the bank was a crumpled form which long curly hair. My heart thundered in my chest as I found my way around the water to check it out.

I sniffed her hair lightly, hoping with my entire soul that it wasn't her. And if it was, I hoped that she was alive. I nudged her gently with the tip of my nose, trying to get a better look at her. But, once I did that, she groaned and rolled over. Her eyes opened quickly and she stared up at me with dark blue eyes. I couldn't move. It felt like she was controlling me with her stare. My heart leapt in joy with the fact that she was alive. The only problem was that she had a huge bite taken out if her arm. I whined softly, trying to get her to stop staring at me and say something.

"Who are you?" I transformed quickly, hoping that I didn't scare her. "My name is zach. I was hunting when I heard you scream. Are you okay?" She shook her head an whimpered. "My name is Mackenzea. I was bitten a few minutes ago by some animal. I was just looking for food." I nodded, feeling bad that someone had attacked her. I picked her up gently after dressing in my clothes and I carried her to my house. "Tell me something." She nodded. "What are you?" She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment.

"I am a vampire crossbred with a shapeshifter. Now tell me what you are?" I exhaled slowly and looked away from her prying eyes. " I am a werewolf. No one knows what I am except for my family. They kicked me out because of it. I have no one but Emma. She doesn't know and I fear that I will loose her if I tell her. Please keep my secret and I will help you keep yours." She nodded slowly as I carried her inside. All the windows were covered and I laid her Dow. While I cleaned her wound. I wrapped it gently in gauze, hoping that it wouldn't become infected. I smiled as she drifted to sleep, feeling a sense if warmth rise up from my heart. I was falling for her, and it was going to be rough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had to add both together, One just wasn't very long.