Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Mackenzea

I was finally getting married! I couldn't wait. I was really excited. I loved Zach a lot. I sighed and opened the bedroom door. His sisters flooded into the room like a swarm of bees. They were gorgeous. I smiled at them as they began to chatter away at me. I had no idea what to say. All i could do is nod. I had no idea what their names were.

They spent several hours trying to curl my hair. Of course, it was very stubborn an dbarely did anything. Then they used a ton of make up to try and make me look like an angel. I thought I looked like a clown. I sighed softly and endured the sheer torture they were dishing out. All I could think about was Zach. I missed him a lot since I couldn't see him until later.I relaxed a little bit as they brought in some food for me before they did my nails. I savored my breakfast as they painted my toenails in a brilliant shade of purple.

I was nervous about tonight. Who wouldn't be? I wanted everything to be exactly perfect and I hoped that it would be. I finished eating and smiled at them. They seemed way too happy to be helping me with the wedding. I sighed softly and looked around. The sun was finally setting and the wedding was closer than I thought. I quickly stepped into my wedding dress, trying not to ruin my nails.

I was so nervous. As I stepped up to the doors, getting ready to head to the altar, Alex walked up to me.
"You look amazing. I am so proud of you. Dad would have wanted to see this day." I nodded and smiled a little. I took his arm as the music began to play. It was time.