Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Zach

The music began just as the back doors opened. As she appeared, my breath became caught in my throat. She looked absolutely amazing. Her hair was curled to perfection. I could not believe my eyes. She had this heavenly glow surrounding her face that made her look like an angel. When she finally reached me, I couldn't stop smiling. I reached out to grab her hand. She smiled back at me as the minister began the ceremony. Before I knew it, I was kissing my brand new wife. She was going to be a fantastic mother and wife.

We headed to teh reception smiling, unable to keep from holding hands. The toasts went on for several hours as everyone ate and drank. The night continued in a series of blurs. When everything finally setttled down, we were alone in our own house, which was curtesy of Alex. I carried her across the threshold and laid her down on the bed. She smiled at me, which made my heart jump. "I love you, Zea." She got up and kissed me gently. "I love you too, Zach."

I grinned goofily. "I can't believe that we are finally married." I kissed her deeply and caressed her sides. "We have the rest of forever to spend together." She nodded and hugged me tightly. "This house is amazing. I can't believe it was built just for us. It is awesome." I laughed and kissed her. She kissed me back, her tongue tangling with mine. We made out heavily until we ended up on the bed. It was the most amazing night of my life.