Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Zach

I came back from hunting and Zea was dragging Marcus by his hair. "Sweetie? What are you doing?" She let go of him and his head smacked against the ground, causing a groan to emit from his unconcious body. I smiled at her, feeling a little curious as to what was going on. "He broke into our home and started rooting through our drawers looking for something. When I told him to leave, he tried to attack me. So, I knocked him out and dragged himoutside. "I nodded, realizing that it was his own fault. I sighed softly and called Alex. He helped me carry him inside.

He tried to quetion me, but I just wanted to get back to her. She was waiting patiently in the kitchen when I walked in. "We won't need to worry about him for a while. Are you okay?" She nodded and hugged me tightly. She smiled and leaned into me, relaxing a little. I thought our life was going to be perfect after the wedding, but boy was I wrong. I smiled down at her, watching her eyes close in ecstasy. She truly made me happy. I stroked her hair lightly and carried her inside our home.
I sat her on the couch and popped in our favorite movie, What Dreams May Come, which was an amazing movie.

She nuzzled up to me and instantly fell asleep. I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pullin gher closer to me. I was never going to lose her. Because she was more precious than gold. I sighed softly and kissed her hair, relaxing and watching the movie while she slept. I didn't want to move at all, I was in heaven. I closed my eyes after the movie ended and fell asleep with her in my arms. I was completely in peace. Maybe my life with her would be better than anything I had ever experienced.