Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Mackenzea And Zach

*Mazkenzea*

I woke up covered in sweat, another nightmare slowly fading into the back of my mind. My stomach flittered nervously as I rolled onto my back Why were the nightmares back again? What could be causing them this time? I sighed and looked over at Zach. His hair was touselled slightly as he slept. Lately he had been letting it grow out. I guess he just didn't care about looks anymore. His body was bare except for a ragged pair of blue boxers that hung tightly to his hips. He was the sexiest person I had ever seen. I ran my ice cold fingers across his chest, wondering if he would wake up. He stirred a little and rolled over onto his side. I smiled and kissed his ear, laughing with satisfaction when he groaned and opened his eyes to look at me.

"I had another nightmare, and I woke up sweating. I don't think I could possibly go back to sleep even if I was drugged." He nodded and his eye lids slid closed. I sighed softly. How in the world was I going to get him to get out of bed??!! I sat there for a moment, contemplating the various things that would make him get up. I was going to get out some icecubes and slide them down his boxers when a wave of nausea hit me hard.

I ran for the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet bowl in time. Zach sighed and folowed me, heading to the linen closet to get a cold wash cloth. I sighed softly when he gently pressed it ot my forehead. The cold was soothing to my clammy skin. I wiped my mouth and looked up at him, thanks showing in my eyes. I smiled a little and he hugged me to his chest. "Are you alright, Love?" I mumbled yes softly into his chest and relaxed. He had this super power over me that always seemed to make me calm down. He was amazing. He kissed my hair and headed to go make some breakfast. I jumped into the shower, enjoying the warmth of the water.

When I stepped out, he had a plate of hot scrambled eggs with bacon bits and glass of orange juice, water and some blood. I looked at him witha question in my eyes about the blood. He shook his head and shoved it at me. I gulped it hungrily and smiled at him with blood dripping from my lips. He leaned over and kissed me lightly, licking the blood off of my lips. I smiled and continued to eat my lovely breakfast, happy that I ws sharing it with him. He ws my everything.

*Zach*

I smiled at her and waited for her to finish eating. When she did, I cleaned up the mess. I would follow her to the end of the earth if she needed me to. I kissed her forehead and carried her to the couch. I put in her favorite movie and began to rub her feet. She relaxed against my chest as I continuously rubbed her feet.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep in my lap. I smiled and covered her up with a blanket. She snored loudly as the movie played. I watched it, happy to have her in my arms. Tears fell down my face as I cried at the sad parts.

I knew that I seemed like a wuss, but Zea loved sensitive guys and I wanted to make my baby happy. I wiped away the remnants of my tears from my face and carried Zea to bed. I relaxed next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist . She smiled in her sleep and leaned into me. I have the best life ever. I never wanted to leave her.