Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Zach

Zea was totally up to something. I wondered why. Today was't anything special. So what on earth could she be doing? I pulled out my phone and checked my phone. Today said it was our one year anniversary. But, how could I forget about that?" I sighed and met with Alex. He was grinning like an idiot. "I don't have anything for you to do. She just wanted you out of the house."

I nodded and headed to the store. I bought a bouque of red roses and a big box of chocolates. Then I headed to a jewery store to pick out a gorgeous necklace. The jeweler was happy to see that I wasn't afraid to spend some money. I bought the best and most gorgeous necklace ever. When I met up with Alex, he seemed pleased to see my arms full of presents for Zea.

We walked back to the house, talking about random things. He patted me on the back and left as I reached the front door. I opened it slowly and was shocked. The place looked amazing. Zea was leaning against the counter in a very sexy dress that hugged every single one of her curves. I smiled at her and handed her the gifts. She grinned and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Happy anniversary, darling." I smiled and kissed her back.

"I can't believe you did all this." She blused and we sat down to eat. The food was amazing. Once we had finished, we began to make out heavily. Then she dragged me into our bedroom. She laid down on the bed and seductively coaed me closer. Sweet kisses turned into twisted sheets. She was perfect for me.