My Mind Won't Lift Me From My Dreams

1/1

Ben lay down in his bed again, all ready for bed. He wasn't looking forward to the day to come tomorrow, a long, boring day of work. Ben sighed as his eyes flutter shut, him falling asleep.

<><><>Ben's dream<><><>

Ben woke up on a big, fluffy marshmallow, which took him by surprise. Last time he checked, he was sleeping in his hard, uncomfortable bed. Now he was waking up on one of his favorite treats. He pushed that thought away as he got up on his feet and looked around. His eyes widen a bit.

He wasn't on Earth at all, that's for sure. He was in some sort of candy land, something he would think about all the time as a child. But his candy land wasn't real! He must be dreaming!

Ben decided to enjoy this world of his while it lasted and walked forward, eager to explore the world.

He turned left, only to see a unicorn galloping his way. Ben froze, not knowing what to do. It was a fucking unicorn! Coming his way!

The unicorn stopped right in front of him, and Ben instantly knew that this was no ordinary unicorn. This unicorn had a human face, one that was way to familiar!

"Welcome, human!" the unicorn chirped.

"Danny?! What the fuck?!" Ben squeaked. Danny the unicorn seemed impressed.

"What a vocabulary you have there, young one!" Danny smirked at him.

Ben only got a tad bit irritated.

"I'm two years older than you!"

"On earth, yes you are. In Candytopia, no."

Ben thought this was ridiculous. Candytopia? Is that really what his dream place was called?

"What are you talking about?" Ben asked Danny.

"Don't worry about it! Let's have fun!"

What caught Ben by surprise is the fact that he was suddenly on the unicorn's back. His unicorn neighed and they were off, galloping off to the rainbow, which was made of skittles. Ben held onto Danny for dear life as he picked up speed, and eventually started to fly.

Ben was confused! He thought unicorns didn't fly! Was Danny actually some sort of Pegasus? He didn't have wings, though. Ben pushed that thought away as Danny started doing flips in the air, and Ben thought that just maybe he was trying to kill him.

Ben would usually love a dream of being in Candytopia, but now he wanted to just fucking wake up.

Ben thought Danny was annoying enough, but then he started singing.

"I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYY! I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYY!"

Ben knew this guy on Earth, they worked at their job together, and he would occasionally sing. Ben thought he had a beautiful voice down on Earth, but here, he sounded like shit.

"I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAYYYY!"

"I WISH YOU WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ben shouts at him, and Danny's quiet for a moment...

"SPREAD MY FUCKING WINGS AND FUCKING FLY AWAYYYYYY!" Danny sung even louder this time, and Ben considered letting go of Danny.

Ben was relieved when they finally landed on the skittle rainbow, and he hopped off of Danny's back.

"You're horrible!" Ben cried out to him.

"You're cute," Danny smirked at him, but he really meant it.

Ben said nothing and only stared at him as if he killed someone.

"I would say the same about you if you weren't so annoying, and if the rest of you wasn't a pink horse, and if you didn't have that horn at the top of your head!"

To be quite honest, Ben had a huge crush on Danny on earth. He was the highlight of his day, pretty much the only reason he hasn't quit his job yet. On Earth, Danny wasn't this annoying! Why was he so damn annoying in his dream?

"I know you like me on Earth!" Danny chirped. Ben's eyes widened.

"But you know what? Earth Me likes you too!"

"How do you know that?" Ben asked him.

"Because I'm still me, right?"

"But- but this is only a dream!"

"So?"

"This is ridiculous! I'm ready to wake up."

"But we're not done having fun!" All of a sudden, Danny turned into a fairy with tiny pink wings and a pink dress with a matching wand. Ben's face turned red when he saw the sight. He really loved it, but it also made him feel awkward.

"What the hell?" Ben muttered under his breath.

"Would you prefer me to be something else?"

Ben thought about asking him to be a human, but he didn't. He said nothing and bit his lip.

"Fun time's over! Your alarms going off in three...two...one...BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-"

Ben found the beeping noises his fairy was making to be obnoxious, and then a hole opened up underneath him, and he went falling in, screaming to the top of his lungs.

<><><>he's waking up<><><>

Ben woke up, on the floor, tangled in his bed sheets. He frees himself and turns off his alarm to get ready for work.

He thought about that weird dream of his.

Then what the unicorn said.

He said that earth Danny liked him.

Ben didn't believe it up at Candytopia, but back here on Earth, he thought that maybe there was a possibility. He decided he would talk to him about it, because he has nothing much to lose.

<><><>

Ben looked around for Danny, and spotted him sitting on a bench outside the building. Ben sat on it next to him.

"Hey. I had this weird dream," Danny said without looking at him. Ben wanted to tell him about his own, but told Danny to continue anyway.

"I woke up on a marshmallow, and a pink unicorn came running my way, but the unicorn had your face!"

Danny continued, and Ben was surprised to hear that they had the same dream! Ben knew that unicorn Danny was right when he said that earth Danny liked him. But still, his next move surprised him.

"I really like you Danny," Ben said so quickly, Danny almost didn't catch what he said. But he did.

"I know. That's why I'm taking you out tonight," Danny smiled at him.

"Oh, really?" Ben smiled too.

"Yeah. Can I do something?"

Ben nodded.

"Close your eyes."

Ben obeyed and closed his eyes. Ben felt Danny's hands grab his face, then lips press against his own. Ben imidiately found himself kissing back, his heart beating faster and faster. He couldn't believe this was actually happening! Danny Worsnop was fucking kissing him!

Their sweet little moment quickly ends when one of their co-workers calls Danny over for help. Danny pulled away with a smile.

"Coming, Cam!" Danny called back as he got up, following Cam into the building.

Ben just sat there like an idiot with a huge smile. He was really looking forward to tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
idek guys XD