Status: In the works.

All of Them People

Something Illegal Is Happening Here

While Sean was doing that thing that he normally did when people came over, a ritual which was seemingly pointless, Emmett continued to tap away on his computer. Recently he’d been testing out his hacking capabilities on government protected websites, scanning through most of the files disinterestedly. However there was one topic pertaining to a government action or more plausibly a secret society working behind the scenes of the government and it posed a challenge for him, a game. It piqued his interested farther due to the fact that although P.E.S.T or PEST Control frequently popped up in classified documents there was no mention of what it meant, or what it entailed. Emmett was so caught up in his pursuit that he didn't notice the door of Sean’s room opening and a face peering in.

Cian looked around the room then at the guy sitting in front of a computer looking intently at the screen. It was Emmet, which came as no surprise.

Part of Cian said: ‘just walk away, go find Sean’, but the much more dominant part said: ‘hey, let’s scare the shit out of him!’ An evil grin came across his face as he quietly crept forwards behind Emmet. He spared a second to look over Emmet’s shoulder, but Cian had no interest in complicated looking documents, so he quickly lost interest.

Suddenly grabbing onto Emmet’s shoulders from behind he yelled, “EMMET!!” Then bounced back, laughing already.

A loud blood curdling yell erupted from Emmett’s mouth as he jumped up from the floor and spun around to face whatever had yelled his name; Ready to throw the wireless mouse that he had in his hand at it. Standing there with a shit-eating grin on his face was the guy Sean had brought home earlier.

“You ASSHOLE!” Emmett said to the vaguely familiar guy before mumbling incoherently into his hands. Shaking from the sudden fright, he sat back down.

At first Cian could only stare at Emmet with his eyes wide and a huge smile on his face. He didn’t expect such a huge reaction.

"Wholly shit," were the only words that were audible past his laughing. Laughing too hard to stand, he leaned against the wall and slid down to floor.

"EMMETT!" A loud yell from upstairs startled Sean as he was stirring the now thawed but still cold borsch. Leaving the spoon in the pot he rushed to the stairs.

"Are you alright?" He called walking slowly up the staircase, the voice sounded like Cian’s but since the house was almost always quiet (except for Emmett’s typing) he was worried. Maybe some violent criminal had escaped from jail and while on the run and chose this house to hide in. What if they went through Sean’s window and took Emmett as hostage and now Cian was confronting him?! He skipped the last couple stairs and jumped into his room. Much to his relief Cian was lying on the floor laughing and Emmett had his head in his hands, a gesture that Sean knew was to hide his embarrassment. He chuckled.

"What happened?"

Getting over his laughing fit, Cian struggled to his feet. “He- hahahahaa, ” Cian couldn’t even speak when he looked up to see Emmet with his face buried in his hands.

Cian cautiously moved back towards Emmet, careful to stay just out of hitting range. “Aww, poor wittle Emmet,” he jeered, “did you get scared?” He dodged around the back of the computer chair and spun it, then dashed back to the wall again and laughed cruelly.

He really just wanted to sink into the floor and die. Not only did some asshole give him the fright of his life but he was just being a jerk. Plus Sean just had to appear and make it even worse. Stupid Sean bringing his stupid friend over. Stupid guy for being stupid! All he wanted was to be left in peace! He staggered out of the chair dizzy and onto Sean’s bed and curling up in his blankets, giving Cian a death glare the entire time.

Uh oh. He thought, I’ll have to make it up to Emmett later. Though he was slightly amused he couldn’t let Cian bully him anymore or things might get a little violent.

"The borsch is done, so you should, uh come down and get some." He kept an eye in Cian just in case he tried something else. Then to the pile of blankets which surrounded Emmett he said "I’ll save some for you, so come down when you’re ready."

Cian met Emmett’s death glare with a smile and followed Sean out of the room. Dinner didn’t take long, there was little conversation, Cian stayed to help clean up a little (well he intended to but he mostly just fiddled around with things in drawers and on shelves). Afterwards, Sean went up to his room, and Cian to the spare bedroom. Cian didn’t want to mess up the bed so he just slept in his hoodie and jeans on top of the covers.

When Cian woke up, the sun was just over the horizon. He checked his phone and saw it was 5:46 am and he had two text messages. One was from Steve, confirming the party would start at 10:00pm and they’d be there when they got there. And the other was from his sister, asking if he could come home for a while today. As much as Cian didn’t want to see his mother’s “lovely face”, he did immensely love his sister, so he made a mental note to stop by later.

To kill time before the other guys woke up he made a second attempt looking around in the boxes around the room. Once he got bored of that he quietly explored the house. His findings were that is was very “normal”. He returned back to the guest bedroom and sat on the bed playing “Potato Paradise” on his phone, meanwhile listening for footsteps that might be anyone else awake in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Carl tells lies.

no she doesnt