Status: In the works.

All of Them People

The Hobbit

With a great big yawn, Sean carefully got out of bed so as not to wake up Emmett It was quarter after eight in the morning and he decided that he may as well get his day started with some toast and coffee. He walked down the stairs wearing only his boxers completely revealing his chest tattoo. Once he reached the kitchen he rummaged through the kitchen drawers for four pieces of bread then put them into the toaster. As they toasted he started a pot of coffee and put out a butter knife and some peanut butter on the counter for his breakfast. Mentally preparing a checklist for what needed to be done today.

As soon as Cian heard footsteps going down the stairs he gathered up his things and followed in pursuit. “Hey,” he said to Sean. “Nice ink.”

"Thanks. I got them done at the new tattoo place in Westside." At that moment his toast popped up and he began to lather peanut butter on them.

"You hungry at all?" He asked gesturing with the toast in his hands.

"Noo, I should probably go. I have to stop by my house and pick up some things."

"Alright." He followed Cian to the door. "Take care of yourself. And if you need a place to crash you can always come here."

"Take care of yourself," Cian mimicked as the door closed. He put his hood up and began walking back towards town. His house would be at least an hour long walk away. Sean’s neighborhood was quiet and nice. There were some people out jogging or walking their dogs that Cian avoided. He felt very out of place here.

Cian’s house had a small backyard with a lawn of dried up grass. The only good thing about it was a tree with a crappy tree house up in it, but the roof of it didn’t even cover the whole platform. Nontheless that was were Cian usually met his sister. They visited for a little while, then Cian snuck into his house and grabbed a change of clothes. He got out without having to talk to his mother. Afterwards, he wandered back into town to kill time before he met up with his friends to leave for the party. Overall, Cian would have rated this day as quite boring and unproductive. But most days were like that.

Tawny’s house was huge. Cian knew her dad had money but this was ridiculous. He obnoxiously rang the door bell an unnecessary amount of times and it was answered with loud girlish shrieks from inside. Cian and Steve looked at each other with confusion. Albeit they, along with Ryan, Chase, and John, had already smoked out, so to confuse them didn’t take much. Cian felt someone just shove him forwards, so he opened the door and went inside with the rest of the group right behind.

"HEYY!!!" Tawny ran up to the first person who had entered the house, which of course, was Cian, jumped, and wrapped her arms and legs around him, squeezing him tightly. The sudden action caught Cian by surprise, plus his disadvantage in height, and he was pushed back, and lost grip of Tawny and she fell to the floor laughing. Cian just stared down at her trying not to laugh and the other guys were laughing anyways.

Tawny extended her hand and Cian helped her up, she almost fell on top of him again. “Did you bring my stuff?” She asked leaning into him.

"Uhhh," Cian’s brain was frozen.

"We have it," Steve spoke up and stepped forwards taking off his backpack to reveal a package full of green the size of a person’s head.

"Hmmmm," Tawny tried to grab for it but Steve held the bag above her reach on his tippy toes. rubbing his fingers towards her for money.

"Cash first policy," he said.

"Seriously?" she said. "If I give it to you now it’ll probably get swiped during the party. Let me pay you tomorrow… Please?" She gave up her pursuit and looked up at Steve through long eyelashes and a slight smile.

Steve, still holding up the bag seemed to think for a moment.

"Give it to her," Chase said, and smiled at the pretty blonde.

"Ya," Ryan agreed.

"Shut up!" Steve raised his voice, annoyed.

"It’s not like we have anything to spend it on right now," Ryan pursued.

"Ryan, I sweartogod!" Steve had his hand to his forehead like he always did when he was weighing decisions.

Tawny tried to grab for the bag again but Steve still held it out of reach. “Na ah ah! You ARE persistent!” he thought for a second more then held the bag out to Tawny. “And you WILL pay the rest tomorrow.”

She smiled and took the bag, holding it to her chest. “Kay,” she looked very smug. “Anyways, Jenny and Dalas are already here, we kinda already started the party…”

The guys followed Tawny into the giant ass house. Cian was already way ahead of them, raiding the snack table.

There was knocking on the door and Tawny and the other girl, Jenny, squealed, then Tawny went to answer. Cian got himself a drink and took a sip. He didn’t really like beer, but he figured he could put up with the taste for tonight.

Sean and Minhoe arrived at Tawny’s mansion fairly late in the evening, as Sean was roped in to picking up some of Minhoe’s girl friends and their “companions”, needless to say they had already started drinking on their own and they had been very distracting in the backseat of his vehicle. Instead of knocking on the door, they rung the bell sloppily before bursting into the house. Sean followed behind Minhoe who was chatting happily albeit drunkenly with Francine and her buddy Charles.

"You hear about that guy on the rugby team, whatshisname, apparently he’s a—" Charles stopped abruptly when he saw his pal Ryan. Francine and Emily quickly integrated themselves with the party and Minhoe went to find Tawny. Sean was soon left to his own devices and hoped that he would be able to leave the party as soon as possible, with a sigh he found some unopened Coca-Cola and an unused polo cup and poured himself a non-alcoholic drink to get him through the night.

Cian cursed, annoyed at himself for walking straight into a sliding glass door that lead out to the patio. There were some people who giggled at him, but most didn’t take notice. Of course the group of people outside found it particularly funny, especially Chase, Ryan, and Steve. Steve even took the liberty of unsteadily meeting Cian on the other side of the glass and scribbled “Glass Door” at Cian’s eye level in marker, and laughed at him.

"Ass holes," Cian said. He hated that he actually was finding it more difficult to speak than it should be.

He joined the group of people and pulled out his last joint that he had stashed in his pocket. It was at the point where he believed the sweet smell of this plant was the only thing keeping him from a mass migraine and major alcohol poisoning. It took a ridiculous amount of concentration to actually get the damned thing lit. Cian was pretty sure he killed his hand-eye coordination somewhere along the way tonight.

"Aww, Cian you’re such a fuckin lightweight!" Steve teased.

"Shuddup!" Cian glared angrily back at him. He decided he hated alcohol. It was not nearly as calming as weed. Nope. Not nearly. He took a deep inhale of the smoke and closed his eyes trying to straighten out his mind. Steve took the joint and did the same, then passed it down around the circle. Cian didn’t object but he watched it carefully and didn’t pay attention to the conversation happening around him.

Low and behold John shouldered his way past Cian into the group. John was big, tall and kinda wide, although most of it was muscle. But Cian ignored him for the moment. He moved his head around trying to follow where the joint was. Yes, almost returned.

"Hey!" John spoke up drunkenly and grabbed away the joint just as Cian was about to get it back. "Cian," John turned to face him," "you- you shouldn’t smoke weed," John took a puff of it and after a coughing fit tried talking again, although most of the words were just drunken slur. "It is very very. very bad for you." Cian watched in horror as John dropped it into Ryan’s drink, standing right beside him. Others in the group laughed and John turned back to face the rest of the group and continued to talk but the sound went almost mute for Cian. He stared with his eyes dilated at John shaking with rage.

It was like he had blacked out but when he snapped back to reality he was on John’s back with his fingers dug into his eyes. With a shock he let go and landed back onto the ground. He backed up slowly, rage turned to fear. If Cian’s mind was in he right state perhaps he would have taken size into account and left John alone. But that obviously had not happened. Him being only about 5’4” and John probably almost 6’. Instant regret.

John began stalking towards Cian. His eyes looked swollen and gross but not bleeding, and his face was beet-red. Steve tried to step in between, saying lots of words, trying to calm John down, but John was not paying him any attention. His eyes were dead set on Cian, who stared back with wide eyes. He lunged for Cian with an angry roar. Cian barely evaded his grasping hands and booked it back into the house panickly looking for some place to hide. There was a loud sound followed by screams of rage as John ran full speed into the glass door.

Cian had no idea where he was going but he kept running, pushing past people, and not looking back. Deeper into the house the crowed became more dispersed and Cian dodged into a room and quickly slammed the door behind him. Trying to catch his breath. He tasted blood, John must have managed to hit him in the jaw.

Cian was in a large bedroom that didn’t look like it’d been in use for a long time. There was another doorway that lead into an on-suit. He grabbed a mass of toilet paper and began wiping away the blood from his mouth. The pain from the hit began to set in, but his body was full of adrenaline so he didn’t really care. Grinning and laughing he spun around with a light skip in his step, went back into the bedroom, and tried to strategize what to do next. He routinely reached back in his pocket, and was pissed when he was reminded that that was his last joint. Maybe he’d go hunt for more, avoiding John while doing so.

Cian was so concentrated on how he was going to find his next high he almost didn’t notice there was another person in the room.

She entered the room quietly after Cian, hiding just out of view in the shadowy corner of the bedroom when he went into the bathroom. She had been watching the other party-goers for a while before seeing him fly through the halls obviously trying to hide, who could have been better? She was not close to him nor was he close to her so she felt no remorse for what she planned to do.

He came back into the bedroom and her entire body tensed waiting for an opportune moment to strike. She took his odd laughter as a sign that he was intoxicated then while he was distracted searching through his jacket pocket, she crept behind up behind him. The smell of his blood was strong and she was tempted to drain him, but she would prefer not to have a simple meal turn into a murder case.Being questioned by the police was her least favourite pass time, especially if they became involved. Though if she had to kill him, she would. Leaning slightly she whispered in his ear, her other arm reaching towards his face with a cloth.

"Good evening Cian."

Cian jumped and his jaw clamped shut not to pathetically scream. He quickly turned to face Minhoe and it took a moment for his vision to focus. He relaxed a little when he saw it was the small Asian girl and not John coming to kick his ass. He laughed at his own ridiculousness.

"You’re a fucking mouse! I didn’t even hear you come in," he said, trying to keep from laughing.

Minhoe almost attacked Cian, as his sudden movement panicked her but she pulled herself together at the last moment and as he turned to face her she hid the chloroform soaked cloth into her sweater pocket.

"You’re a fucking mouse! I didn’t even hear you come in!" he said and she giggled nervously. 'You weren't supposed to hear me at all idiot' she thought to herself, peeved that her prey was now fully aware of her though she supposed she could still make do with the situation. Yes, maybe she could lead him out of the house?

"Sorry, sorry. I could not help it!" She laughed "Your face was quite funny, like you had seen a ghost!"

She placed her hands on her hips in a sarcastic manner and said “what, do you think he is attached to my hip or something?” She even added a small pout. “Besides he’s always so sober at parties its really no fun.” I wish I knew before I starting dating him, would’ve saved me some hassle she muttered in her head bitterly. She took a couple steps toward Cian, “But i’m sure a girl like me could have some fun with a guy like you.”

"Take care of yourself buddy." Sean said to one of his rugby pals after he helped him to a bathroom. Because of all the drunken teenagers he had lost sight of Minhoe, not that she hadn’t run off to gossip with her friends in the first place but he knew she was easily prone to do strange things when she was under the influence. Though he wasn’t in a rush so he took his time meandering around Tawny’s large house occasionally stopping to chat. For the first time in a long time he was sort of enjoying himself at a party.

"And what kind of a girl is that?" He said, 25% playing along and 75% legitimately wondering that. He stepped forward to meet her until she was under an arm’s length away. He was looking down on her which was kind of a special moment for Cian because, being under average height compared to most guys, that didn’t happen too often. But right now he didn’t acknowledge that. He felt intranced and curious about her, when normally he would never really give a damn about other people.

She smiled sweetly, almost too sweet, and grabbed his shirt bringing him closer to her.

"Why don’t I show you." She could smell the alcohol from his breath and felt heat radiating from his sweaty body then lightly she planted a kiss on his lips and before he could react she pulled him fully onto the bed. The desire to bite into his jugular and drink his delicious blood grew stronger. ‘Really if Cian would just hurry up and bring his neck closer.’ she thought licking her lips in anticipation.

Minhoe pulled Cian onto the bed with an unexpected strength. He caught himself with his hands beside each of her shoulders on the bed, and tried to generate in his brain what the hell he was supposed to do. Her behaviour was so off-putting he felt frozen. Impatiently, Minhoe pushed him with one hand over onto his back so that she was sitting on top of him.

She straddled his hips in a way that effectively pinned him down. His facial expression amused her, shock and confusion evident in his green eyes. Without hesitation she leant down her lips touching Cian’s ear.

"Too bad it had to end like this," she paused then in a lower voice she continued "you were kind of cute." In an instant her sharp teeth had pierced the soft flesh of Cian’s neck and she sucked up the blood that spilled from him. As it rejuvenated her she felt his weak arms grasp her in a feeble attempt to push her away.

He really wasn’t getting anywhere in his search for Minhoe, and he really didn’t want to start opening bedroom door’s but well if she didn’t show up soon…

A couple of rooms later and Sean wasn’t sure if he could handle any more embarrassment, walking in on a couple in the midst of a passionate make-out session was pretty awkward. However when he opened the third bedroom door open he wished his eyes saw wrong. There in what seemed like a romantic embrace was his girlfriend Minhoe and Cian. Astonishment, anger, betrayal and hurt coursed through him suddenly and he could not put proper words in his mouth.

"Min- Minhoe?"
♠ ♠ ♠
and shit hits the fan