Status: One Shot! Enjoy!!

Shadow of Darkness

Shadow of darkness

He sat quietly in his office. Alone , his head swirling with memories of her.
Her incredible laugh , her bright blue eyes shining like diamonds.
There was no way to describe her. She was the light in his dark , dark world and now she was gone. There was no way to ever get her back.
He’s a killer. A cold-hearted killer having no mercy for the ones closed to him but she was different. She didn’t even know him but yet she was the only drop of happiness in his cruel dark world.
A twisted attraction , he had of her. Pictures of her was all over his wall , her diary neatly folded on his bed.
There was a time when she knew him , when she loved him. There was a time where she used to sit on his lap in the same cold office he found himself in now. There was a time when she would lean over in bed kissing his lips , giggling at the cuteness of his dimples.
But that was gone. His cold dark malicious world was the cause of him losing the only thing he loved more than life.
Friends didn’t want to believe it was his fault. But he knew it was.
If it wasn’t for another person he had to kill , another job he had to finish she would still be here .
Kissing him , loving him , laughing along with him.
But now she was in that hospital bed , to the point of dying.
There was no way he could get her back. Her memory was gone , the only way she was breathing was of that stupid thing plugged inside of her.
She was gone.
It was his fault.
And for that , he had to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read my story and please add me as a friend.
I will write more stories.
I am new on this site and it will really help me out if you submit to me.