Status: Please read my story! Fast updates I promise.

Cross My Heart Hope You Get Hit by a Bus

Chapter 2 : What does he want?

Jimmy : 18:10
Whazzup my bestie-chin??? Just a personal reminder that you need to take your roommate with you , Gena right? Cya 7oclock!!
I smiled and continued blowdrying my hair while dancing to Avril Lavigne’s here’s to never growing up.
One of my favorite songs. My phone buzzed again and I quickly checked the message , confusion washed over my face as I re-read the message over and over again :
Matt : 18:13
I need to talk to you when you get to Johnny’s. Please meet me outside the bar. I swear it won’t take long. xx
I licked over my lips and drew a deep breath before curling my hair. Gena walked into my room , and since this is the first time she’s hanging out with the guys , she was utterly nervous.
“what should I wear?” she asked frantically.
“Just a classy shirt and jeans. We’re going to a club Gee”
She pouted and then nodded “Okay”
She came out of her room and gave me a "how do I look" smile. I smiled "you look great Gee."
"Thanks" she grinned "so do you"
I quickly did my make up and then threw my phone at Gena , the message of Matt was still on the window.
"what do you think he wants?"
"I don't know" I admitted , "I hope he's not just trying to be a jackass"
She shook her head , "I doubt it Mia. He looks rather like a love-struck puppy when he talks to you or about you"
"yeah right"
"I'm honest here Mia. Matt likes you , I think he's in--"
"Don't say it" I warned and she laughed.
"It's true"
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse before Gena and I made our way outside the house and into my car since Gena's car is in for service.
Once we reached Johnny’s , I parked and then walked towards the opening. Matt was already sat outside , his head buried in his hands and his legs was shaking uncontrollaby.
Matt Sanders nervous?
That’s a first.
“Matt” I said softly as Gena made her way inside the bar.
His head shot up and he flashed me a dimpled smile.
“hey. Come sit down please” he pointed to the booth where he was sitting. I nodded and sat down across from him.
He gave me a nervous smile and I gave him a soft and geniune one back. “what’s up?”
“uhm well I... I know , uhm I-I-I....” he took a deep breath , “I know I was a jackass 7 years ago. I treated you badly , well... not the kiss. I wanted the kiss to happen , but not the way it did. I-I I’m sorry for that day , and all the other days I made your life hell. I wish I could take it back , what happened 7 years ago. B-believe me. I’m sorry. That’s all I wanted to say”
He sigh and frowned disappointed when I didn’t say anything. He stood up and was busy making his way to the door when I stopped him.
“Matt”
He turned around.
“sit”
He obeyed me and fiddled with his hands.
“I forgive you. I haven’t really been mad at you. Not even when you called me a whore and a slut at Zacky’s 22th birthday”
Matt bowed his head at that.
“You reminded me of my ex. He cheated on me with some unimportant girl and he claimed he won’t do it again. Guess what , he did. Again and again. I just... I promised myself no guy would ever hurt me again , like he did. And then you came and you were perving and I freaked.”
“sorry” he mumbled and I gave him a pouty smile , “me too”
“so.. friends?”
“friends it is”
He smiled wildly and stood up. I followed his movements as he hesitantly walked over to me.
“May I?” he asked unsurely and I melted.
“Yeah”
He smiled and gave me a deep , warm hug.
Was it just me or did electricity shoot through my body when I touched him?