Status: Please read my story! Fast updates I promise.

Cross My Heart Hope You Get Hit by a Bus

Chapter 6 : Eventually

It was the night of the party at Bri’s house and I was excited. We haven’t had a party in so long and I was ready to let loose and enjoy the night.
It was just after 6 and I quickly made my way to my car and drove off to Brian’s house.
Once I reached it , I heard music already playing and figured that there was a few people already. Only Brian’s car , and a unfamiliar car stood in the driveway.
“Yo Bri” I yelled over the music.
“Shit!” was all I heard before I saw something I did not want to see.
There was Brian and Gena
On the couch
Naked
“oh fucking fuck fuck. I’m sorry. Shit , shit I’m so sorry” I rambled on before scurrying to the far end kitchen.
Minutes later Brian came back , luckily clothed.
“Dammit man I am so sorry.” He groaned. I couldn’t look at him right now so I mumbled with my head down that it was fine.
“I should’ve knocked , or called or whatever. I don’t really know when the party’s starting” I admitted.
Brian smirked slightly , “right now actually” he motioned to the door. I turned and saw Jimmy , Zacky , Ellie and Leana walking towards us.
“yo peeps. Geez Louise Matt looks like you’ve seen a ghost” Zacky commented.
“I fucking did”
Gena walked out of the living room and smiled coyly at everybody. Her hair was still messy.
“Oh my shit , you and Bri did the dirtyyyyy!” Johnny sang.
Jimmy then laughed ; “and I guess Matt saw”

I nodded , “un fucking fortunately. I will never walk into Brian’s house again without knocking”
The group laughed loudly.
“hey where’s Mia?” Jimmy asked “I miss my bestie”
“Stuck at work. She’s not gonna be here till 8”
My heart slightly fell into my stomache. But then I realized she’s gonna be here in 2 hours and I have a lot to tell her so I decided to keep myself busy with my friends and enjoy the night as I’ve planned.
2 hours passed by rather quickly and before I knew it Jimmy’s drunken yell was heard ; “Miali-bali bestie is here!!” he screamed.
Mia laughed loudly and hugged Jimmy tightly before she hugged all of us.
“How was work?” I asked once she and I sat down. Mia was only drinking apple juice and I was on my first beer , not in the mood to get drunk.
“Oh well it was tiring” she groaned and chuckled , “there was this man who had to undergo surgery because his wife “accidently” threw down the ladder he was on”
I laughed at the quotations she made , “you think she did it on purpose?”
“Yeah” she nodded , “you should have seen them. She was screaming at him the whole time and he wasn’t even conscious.”
I laughed “my God that’s bad”
Mia chuckled and nodded her head. “So what happened here?”
“Oh well , hmm how do I say this??” I pondered for a second before taking a deep breath and chuckled , “I walked in on Brian and Gena doing it on the music room couch”
Mia’s eyes widened , it almost fell out. “What?!” she squealed
I laughed loudly ; “yeah oh my God I have never been so embarrassed in my life”
“aww is Mattie scarred for life?”
I nodded “it was pretty damn awful”
She giggled uncontrollably ;
“it’s not funny” I whined.
“aw” she stopped giggling , “I wonder if they’re together”
“I don’t know” I admitted , “I just hope I never see them again”
Mia laughed ; “sorry you’re gonna share a bus with Brian in two weeks”
I groaned “I know”
“and you’re best friends”
I laughed ; “thanks for that Mia”
She laughed ; “anytime”
“hey Mianana , come daaaaance” Ellie slurred , grinding on Zacky. My eyes widened and Mia laughed ; “I don’t want to be part of you and Zacky making babies” Mia said.
She pouted drunkenly and shrugged ; “aw well your lossh”
She giggled and turned back to me , I almost grinned when Atreyu’s “Leadsails(and a paper anchor)” filled the speakers.
“You wanna dance?” I asked her, She grinned and nodded her head , pulling me to the dancefloor.
We slow danced to Alex Varkatzas voice. “I love this song” she commented
I grinned ; “you love us too right?”
“More than anything. But you have yet to bring out another slow song”
I laughed ; “what about Gunslinger?”
“2 years ago yeah”
“I’ll work on that Miss Williams”
“That’s all I need Mr Sanders”

Marching on
Like a good soldier does
I’m setting sail with anchors holding me down
Pack up my bags , stow them away
I’m bidding farewell to all that is safe.
Will I come up for air , come up for air? After awhile the current is calling me
Lulling me , waving goodbye. I’m out here alone , oh God can you save me now? Sinking my heart turns to stone.
Withering away , a shrinking violet dies. So full of life , these lights they’ve dried me out
Into the sea , I needed a drink. I never thought this would consume me whole.
Save me , take me home. When I come up for air. Save me , take me home. When i come up for air. Save me take me home. Save me take me home. Wishing that all this would end*
He wasn’t even on the last note , and my eyes drifted to the blonde girl’s lips. All I wanted to do was kiss her. Not that I will.
Well , right now maybe not.
But eventually I will grow balls and do it.