Status: One shot

Reunited

HE LOSES AND HE SCORES!

“Baby , I....” he was at a loss of words. His mouth gaping like a fish out of water. Open , close. Open , close. Without uttering a word.
“I can’t believe you’d do this Matt” I said , disgust and sadness lingering in my voice.
“Kari...I didn’t mean it. Baby , please don’t be mad—“ I cut him off , “don’t be mad? Don’t be mad?” my voice raised and Matt’s eyes widened. He knows how scary I can get when I’m mad and now I’m beyond furious.
“You cheated on me Matthew! You fucking fucked that whore and you’re telling me to not be mad?”
“Kari..”
“No. Screw you asshole. We’re done”
Matt gulped and took my arm in his. My eyes stung by the angry tears.
“Baby , Karina... baby I beg you – please don’t do this. Please” he cried.
In the 9 years I’ve known and loved Matt I have seen him cry once and that was when his grandma died.
The tears begun to fall on my cheeks , I sniffed “Matt... I-I , I’m hurt and I..I”
“I’m sorry Kar.. I’m so sorry babe”
I shook my head , “d-don’t leave me Kari. Don’t” Matt said , unable to keep his voice from breaking.
“Bye Matt”

We meet again and I still love you... [[[6 months later]]]
“Come on Karina. One night! It will be awesome” Jimmy plead with me. I just got back from London and Jimmy , being my best friend , bombarded me.
“Jim... he’s gonna be there”
Jimmy nodded , “fucking exactly. I’m done with your nonsense. So he kissed someone? He regretted it ever since he happened”
“Jim..”
“No Kari. I love you but you’re stupid now. Wanna know what he told me when it happened?”
I nodded
“He came to me and said ‘Jimmy , why am I such a fucking fuck up?’ when I asked him what happened , he started crying. Kari he cried – he never cries. He told me he made a huge mistake , and he was so sorry. He was crying baby doll. Now , you’re gonna pretty yourself up and you’re gonna get your ass at the bar and you’ll fucking make up with him”
By now I was crying. I nodded and sigh , then threw my arms around Jimmy. He immediately hugged me back.
“I’ll see you tonight Jimbo”

***
“Who did you invite Jimmy?” Leana asked me as me , her Matt and Brian sat in the living room of Matt’s house.
“Oh well... I invited the Berry’s and Joel Madden and Karina....”
“Kar?” Matt sat up abrubtly , “Kari? My—I..I mean Kari?”
“Yeah Matt. I invited her”
“And... uhm is she.. is she coming?”
I nodded , “yeah man she is. And , I put in a good word for you so don’t fuck it up”
He nodded frantically and then broke into a grin. “Do I stand a chance?”
“I think so. But... don’t get your hopes up”
His grin faltered and he nodded slowly. “I’ll try my best to get her back”
Leana grinned , “it would be great to have my Karra back”
Brian grinned , “yeah.. I miss her. I miss my little sis”
Matt’s eyes snapped to Brian. “I-I’m sorry man” he said in a broken voice , “for chasing her away. I-I...I’m sorry”
Brian smiled , “she’s back man. That’s all that matters.”

*****
“Come on Kari. I’m gonna hurt you if you don’t go in” Michelle , my brother’s wife , threatened me. I laughed “really? You mrs petite?”
Michelle giggled , “come on. I wanna see my man”
I rolled my eyes , “whipped bitch”
Michelle gasped and elbowed me. I started laughing and after a few seconds she joined in. We walked in and as soon as I saw him my laughter stopped and I froze.
Johnny poked Matt in the ribs and gestured to me. He stood up slowly. His eyes wide.
He walked over to me , Michelle made herself scarce.
“K-Kar..” he whispered.
“hey Matt”
“Uhm.. uh how.. how are you? You look... great”
“I-I’m fine. and you?”
“yeah.. okay , I guess”
An awkward silence rised but it was soon broken by both of us saying something at the same time.
I giggled slightly , “sorry. You go first”
He smiled , showing his dimples.
“I miss you. Everyday. I miss your beautiful smile , that cute innocent giggle. I miss the way my heart would beat whenever you tell me you love me. I miss you and I love you. I love you so much”
By now I had tears in my eyes , “My God I miss you too”
“You , you do?” he grinned.
“Yeah and I love you and I don’t want to lose you. I want you back , I need you”
Matt’s eyes was also filled to the brim with tears , he scooped me up in his big arms and kissed me passionately.
We were finally back together , and this time nothing was going to break us apart