Status: Finished!

Bête Noïre

One shot

His face held confusion as a ray of the golden sunlight hit his tanned face.

His eyes screamed hurt and anger while a pair of blue eyes stared back at him , the guilt eating him up. He had hurt her , and she found out. Now he’s paying for it by staring at a utterly broken girl.

“baby , I’m sorry..” he started but was caught off by her tiny hand slapping his cheek. Who knew a girl that small can slap so hard?

“Why?” she cried , “what did I do to deserve this Brian?”

Shaking his head frantically , he continued saying absolute nothing. No words could describe how sorry he was , how terribly he regrets doing what he did.

“Katie , I swear to you I didn’t mean it.” He moved closer to her and took her hands in his. “I was drunk. I was angry. Baby you mean the world to me and I need you to understand. Babe , I want you to forgive me , I need you to forgive me”

“You’re in no position to give me commands Brian” She spat , unable to hide her anger.
He sigh and pressed his thin lips together , “I know. Katie , please. I don’t know what to say. You know I’m no good with words but come on Katie. Please , come on”

Katelyn sigh , and stared at the beautiful blue sky. The peace of the nature overwhelming her , and suddenly she wasn’t so angry anymore.
Brian cheated , but he only kissed someone.
Brian cheated , but he was drunk.
Brian cheated , but God she loved him. She needed him like she needed air to breathe.
They met each other in High school , long before he became famous.
Long before he became the infamous famous Synyster Gates.
She moved away from Brian’s trembling form , tears glazing his eyes as he prepared for the worst.
She then hurried into his grip , and kissed him like there’s no tomorrow.
Brian was stunned , but soon he was kissing back.
“Baby...” he started but was caught off by her pecking his lips.
“I forgive you. I do. You were drunk and you only kissed her but I swear to you Brian Elwin Haner Jr. If you ever do something like that again , there will be no other chance”
He nodded and finally a grin formed his lips. “Katie I swear nothing will happen again between us. I love you so much. I love you so much”

Things were okay now. Nothing was going to break them up again. Brian will make sure of that.