Status: Just because nobody ever writes about him

We Say Goodbye in the Loudest Words

enjoy

The morning sky fired into the dark room , the shadows of the night disappearing as a new morning broke out. Beau grunted as his eyes fluttered open , the sun already burning his tanned face. He smiled sadly as he looked to his right where she was still sleeping peacefully. Unaware of the horrendous things her boyfriend of 8 years did the night before. Beau sigh angrily at himself for ever doing such a thing. Why must he always screw up the best things that happens to him? Why must be such a fuckup?
Marissa woke up after a while , her tired eyes looking at the empty spot next to her. She frowned and stood up , slipping on one of Beau’s T-shirts , and walking downstairs where she found Beau sitting in the kitchen with his head buried in his shaking hands. Her frown deepened when she heard him sobbing softly. Beau never cries.. what’s going on now?
“baby?” she questioned softly , making Beau jump. He looked up and wiped away the flowing tears. He smiled slightly when he saw her. Even without makeup she looked breathtaking. “hey” he said softly and stood up. She hugged him tight , “what’s wrong?”
2 shaky breaths , and a few droplets of tears after he told her to sit down. He took her small hands into his trembling ones. “you know I love you right?” he knows he can do anything but lie to Marissa. She was the one and only person that knew him from the outside to the inside , that read him like a book.
“of course” she whispered , knowing this might lead to something big. He kissed her forehead softly , “I’m so sorry Mari. I don’t know why I did this and there’s no words that can help me fix this , but I just wish that you could find it in your heart to forgive me. I know you’re gonna hate me after I tell you them words , but p-please.. I’m begging you. Don’t.”
Her oceanic blue eyes held confusion , “what are you talking about? What did you do?” he took another shaky breath and held her hand tighter. “I slept with someone else”
Those 5 words made both their worlds crash down , Beau held onto Marissa’s now shaky hand for dear life as if he knew she’d slip away at any second. Marissa yanked her hand out of his grip and slapped him as hard as her little body could handle. Beau felt his heart sink into the pit of his stomache. “Mari” he started but was cut off by her angry voice.
“don’t. You told me you will always love me right?” Beau closed his eyes as he dread the next part. “guess that’s just another thing you lied about”
Boom. Crash. Ouch.
“Goodbye Beau”
And with that she stormed out of her house and the only other time Beau saw her [without him begging her friends and running around Chicago looking for her] was when she packed away her life at his house.
Forever and always.
Yeah , right.