Status: Completed

Picture

One of One

“No.”

“But, Ronnie—”

“No.”

“Come on.”

Ronnie crossed her arms, pretty green eyes hard. Begging wasn’t working on her. Bribery hadn’t either, but Dru’s attempted bribe—all the coffee Ronnie could drink for a whole semester—had almost worked. Ronnie, coffee addict that she was, wasn’t supposed to be able to resist.

Damn her and her determination.

Dru refused to cave under her resolve, though. She needed one more photo, one different model, to complete her assignment. There was no time to find someone else. She’d used up all her resources. Her friends, her ex’s, her classmates, herself. She didn’t have anyone else to turn to, and the assignment was due tomorrow. Ronnie, her roommate and best friend, was her last hope.

“It’s just a nude photo,” Dru said.

Mostly just a nude photo. The assignment called for nude photos, an exploration of the beauty of the human body and an excuse for the professor to put them in the most awkward situations possible. Dru had figured if she was going to have to ask for nude photos from thirty different people, she should make the assignment more fun. For herself and her subjects.

So she got them to masturbate.

The experience of pleasuring oneself caught on camera. Beauty in raw sexuality. Dru was pleased with her decision. The pictures were striking. She was proud of them, tempted to use the idea for her senior project, and she needed one more to complete the collection.

“Yeah,” Ronnie snapped, “until it circles the internet, and I can’t find a job.”

“I’m not putting it on the internet. I’m going to show the digital negatives to my professor. No one else will be able to see them.”

“I’m not getting naked for you.”

“Do you want me to fail?”

“You won’t fail.”

“Yes, I will. Art professors are persnickety jerks. One little flaw and I'm getting an F.”

Ronnie’s resolve seemed to crack. Her gaze softened. She uncrossed her arms, rubbed her legs, grabbed her frappe from their tiny dining table, and took a sip. Her lips twisted in worry. The idea of Dru failing when Ronnie could do something to prevent it was going to make her give in. Ronnie’s fear of failure, a fear that drove Dru crazy, was going to work in her favor.

“I’ll get rid of the evidence that you have a body under your sweats after,” Dru said.

Ronnie twirled the straw in her cup. “Promise?”

“Yes.”

Ronnie said nothing, just continued to twirl the straw around in her cup and stare into Dru’s eyes. Thoughts raced through her green eyes. She was weighing the situation, contemplating the possible damage, figuring out how comfortable she was taking her clothing off on camera.

She hid her body under sweats at all times of the year. Dru didn’t have to be a psych major to know Ronnie wasn’t comfortable in her own skin. From the glimpses Dru caught of her, the few times she walked in on her in the shower, completely on accident, she didn’t understand Ronnie’s discomfort.

Her body was gorgeous.

Dru fantasized about her often. Sometimes to get herself off. Sometimes when she was with other women. To have the opportunity to photograph Ronnie’s body, nude and in the throes of passion, Dru would be honored.

She’d love to act on her fantasies, take Ronnie right there, but Ronnie was off-limits. Because the only person Ronnie let touch her intimately was Carter. Her girlfriend.

Ronnie’s eyes dropped to the table, and she sighed. “Fine.”

Dru perked up. “Really?”

“Yeah.”

Dru threw herself across the table, a tad dramatically, and grabbed Ronnie’s hand. “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she chanted. “You are the most amazing, beautiful person I have ever met.”

“You’re just saying that to get me naked,” Ronnie grumbled.

Dru smirked. “Maybe.” She rose from the table. “Come on.”

Ronnie started, eyes wide. “We’re doing it now?”

“No time like the present.”

Dru walked to their living room space, her second choice in setting for the photographs. What she really wanted was Ronnie laying across their dining table or sitting on the counter with her legs spread like a dessert, but she doubted Ronnie would go for that idea.

Her professor wouldn’t appreciate the pornographic poses Dru had in mind either.

“Hurry up,” Dru shot over her shoulder. “I want to get these while the light’s still good.”

The screech of the chair scraping against the shitty tile floor made Dru flinch. Ronnie was not happy with her. Dru would have to lock her door while she slept to keep Ronnie from taking a bread knife to her chest. The threat of ending up a corpse featured in an episode of Snapped or ABC’s 20/20 was worth seeing Ronnie in her naked glory without an icy glass shower door blocking her view.

Dru grabbed her tripod. The steady hold the stand provided was a necessity for shooting Ronnie. She didn’t trust her hands not to shake.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Ronnie stand next to her, arms crossed and full lips tugged in a firm frown. Dru straightened and grabbed her camera from its case on the coffee table.

She waved the camera, smiling brightly. “Get naked.”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Ronnie said.

Dru mounted her camera, busying herself with checking to make sure it was angled properly for a full view of the couch. “You’re saving my ass. Again.” She shot Ronnie what she hoped was a friendly, appreciative look. “Have I mentioned how much I love you?”

“Whatever, Casanova.”

Ronnie turned away from her, aiming for some semblance of privacy to give her the courage to strip. Dru should avert her gaze, she knew she should, to allow Ronnie to get up the nerve to shed her clothing, but she couldn’t. She stood rooted in place, watching, waiting.

Ronnie wiggled out of her sweatpants and kicked them to the side. Her lacy, black panties followed. Dru’s eyes roved up her legs, from her slim ankles, up her calves and firm thighs, to the large sweatshirt blocking the view of her ass. The view would come. Dru had to be patient.

Patience was not her forte.

She watched Ronnie fiddle with the hem of her sweatshirt. She wanted to go to her, run her hands over her body and under her protective layer of clothing, and whisper reassurance in her ear. Shame she couldn’t act on the impulse. She’d startle Ronnie, upset her, and ruin her chances of photographing her.

Huffing, Ronnie gripped the hem of her sweatshirt and, finally, yanked the offending article of clothing off. Her ass was glorious in the daylight. Pert and round. Dru was sure she could make a game bouncing quarters off it all day.

Ronnie tossed her sweatshirt onto her pile of clothing, and then she turned around. Dru’s lungs constricted.

God damn.

She was naked. Completely and totally naked in front of Dru. She hadn’t been wearing a bra, and Dru wondered if she always let her breasts free under the protection of her sweatshirt. They were full, perky, too big to fit in Dru’s hands. There was no way a sweatshirt provided adequate support, and her dusky nipples couldn’t appreciate being rubbed against the course fabric on a daily basis. Even now, they were hard from the treatment. Poor things. They needed loving, licks and kisses to soothe their pain.

Her eyes dropped lower. Ronnie’s trim waist flared out into lovely hips. An hourglass shape Dru yearned to run her hands over, the image completed by a bare pussy.

Carter didn’t appreciate how lucky she was to have Ronnie’s body to herself. Dru would appreciate her. Dru would treat her better than Carter did. Dru would buy her nice things and show her off to their friends and tell how perfect she was and indulge all her fancies. She’d be proud to have Ronnie on her arm.

Too bad Ronnie didn’t realize she deserved better than a woman who criticized her constantly.

One day, Dru would show her.

“Where do you want me?” Ronnie asked.

Underneath her preferably. In bed. On the floor. On the coffee table. Against the wall. Everywhere.

“Lay on the couch.”

She cringed at the squeak to her voice and cleared her throat. Ronnie didn’t seem to notice. She did as instructed, laid out on the couch and folded her hands over her stomach, red hair fanned out around her, her body tense. Dru grabbed her camera remote.

She wasn’t going to view this through the camera’s screen. She was going to get the full experience.

“Relax,” Dru instructed, softly, an attempt to soothe her.

“This is embarrassing.”

“Your body’s beautiful. Don’t be embarrassed.”

Ronnie didn’t believe her. She raised a condescending eyebrow and turned her gaze to the ceiling. Tension had a firm hold on her. Dru would never get the shots she needed unless she could find a way to relax her. Without touching her.

“Close your eyes,” Dru said. Ronnie glanced at her, unsure, but closed her eyes. “Now, pretend you’re in your room. Alone. You’ve just seen my sexy ass naked, and you can’t stop thinking about it.”

Ronnie snorted on a laugh. Her eyes shot open, mirth dancing in them, a beautiful smile stretching her lips. “Dru.”

Humor always worked.

“Close your eyes,” Dru repeated, feigning frustration. Shaking, Ronnie shut her eyes again and bit down on her plump lip to keep from laughing, the action distracting Dru for a moment. She shook her head. “Where was I?” Dru paused to collect her thoughts. “Right, you’ve seen my sexy ass naked.” Ronnie contained her snort. Barely. Dru continued on, undeterred. She’d get Ronnie in the mood. “You feel flushed. Your skin is hot. Your mind is racing. All dirty thoughts,” Dru’s voice dropped to a throaty murmur, “because you’re a bad girl.”

Ronnie’s hips wiggled and her tongue darted over lips. The humor relaxed her, and the words spoken in throaty murmurs would wind her back up. Perfect.

Encouraged by her reaction, Dru continued, “Your nipples are hard, sensitive. The slightest touch makes your body blaze. Your cunt is begging to be touched.”

Ronnie’s moan was muffled behind her clamped lips. Her hands skimmed her body, nails grazing her thighs, her stomach, and molding her breasts. Dru’s throat went dry as Ronnie took her nipples between her fingers. She rolled, plucked, pinched, groaning and letting her head tip back against the arm of the couch. Dru scarcely remembered to snap pictures throughout the show, let alone breathe.

Dirty talk worked better than humor. Much, much better.

By some miracle, Dru found her voice again. “All you can think about is me. Between your legs. Bending you over and fucking you like the dirty girl you are.”

Ronnie’s breasts rose sharply with her quiet gasp. Her hips rocked, her pussy in need of attention, but her hands remained at her breasts, teasing her, building up her anticipation.

“Touch yourself,” Dru murmured, voice hoarse.

And one hand slipped between her thighs. Ronnie moaned, deep, throaty, her body pleased she’d given it what it wanted. Entranced, Dru watched her hand caress her clit in slow circles, her fingers fumbling with the remote to take pictures. The room was too hot. Dru pulled at the collar of her shirt. She was on the verge of tearing off her clothing and launching onto the couch with Ronnie. She wanted to position herself between her thighs to watch her pussy glisten in the light.

“That’s my bad girl.”

Ronnie liked the praise. She whimpered in response. The fingers still playing with her nipple tugged roughly, forcing her to gasp. Her hips began to rock in the slow motion of her strokes. They gave a sporadic jerk. On their own accord. Asking for faster touch. But Ronnie didn’t increase her pace. She kept up the slow, drawn out circles.

She was dragging this out, refusing to get herself off quickly, torturing herself.

“Show me how you like it.”

Dru thought the command would make her quicken her strokes, but it didn’t. Instead, Ronnie pushed up her breast, craned her neck, and took her nipple into her mouth.

God damn.

Picture. She needed a picture of Ronnie sucking her own tits. Her professor wouldn’t see this. Oh, no. This was for Dru and her fantasies. She’d download it to her computer and delete it from the camera.

A part of her told her she should feel bad for watching someone else’s girlfriend partake in the erotic act, for getting her to do it at the thought of Dru and the sound of her voice, but she couldn’t muster up an ounce of guilt. Carter didn’t deserve Ronnie.

“Can you handle two fingers?” Dru coaxed.

She could. She slipped two fingers into herself, shifting her hand so her thumb could graze her clit, groaning around the nipple in her mouth. Dru moaned, thighs clenching. She couldn’t help it. Watching Ronnie, gorgeous, perfect Ronnie, fuck herself was delicious.

“Find the spot that makes you feel good.”

Ronnie moved her hand around, searching for the spot, and gasped when she tapped it. Her nipple fell from her mouth, forgotten. Her head fell back, plump lips parted. She panted, hips grinding into her hand. Her other hand gripped the couch arm. She was close. So close.

“Faster, Ronnie,” Dru gasped.

Ronnie listened. Dru could see her thumb move frantically against her clit, and though she couldn’t see the fingers curling inside her, her hips bucked faster. She made sure to take pictures. She pressed the button in intervals to make sure she didn’t miss the orgasm shot she needed.

“Come on, baby, you can do it.”

That was all the encouragement she needed. Ronnie’s breath caught, her body tensed, and her eyes flew wide open. Shocked at the burst of intense pleasure. And then her body began writhing. Her eyes clamped shut. Her back arched. She cried out, a husky sound that ended on a “Damn it, Dru.”

Dru’s name sounded good on Ronnie’s lips.

The orgasm dwindled away until Ronnie was left panting. Body limp, she simply laid there. She tilted her head slightly, peering at Dru through heavy-lidded, green eyes. Her red hair was an absolute mess.

“How was that?” she mumbled.

“Ronnie…” Dru breathed.

God damn. She was beautiful.

And taken.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought about doing this story ages ago.
As a full-length story, not as a one shot.
But it just never panned out the way I wanted it to.
The plot didn't want to work, so I gave up.
I decided to turn it into a one shot, because I'm on a one shot kick right now.
And here it is.
It's not perfect, but you know, I had fun.
I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Rec?
X's and O's
Lexi