Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 4

I was dreading to go to bed , knowing it’ll be cold and empty. Mea wasn’t there to wrap her little arms around me , or cuddle into my chest.
Who knew a stupid fight could lead to this heartache? Hopefully Mea and I never break up. I don’t think I can live without her if this fight gives me this much heartache.
I was beyond hungry but my bruised ego convinced me to not go downstairs and eat. Even if Mea was mad at me , I know she still cares so I shouldn’t be surprised if she calls me downstairs to eat or bring me food.
Metallica blared through the speakers of my Iphone and I checked my caller ID seeing it was Larry calling me.
“Hey man” I greeted him as I pressed the green caller button.
“Yes Matt. Uhm okay listen here , are you guys busy tomorrow morning?”
“I’ll ask the others but I don’t think so , why?”
“I have arranged a meeting. Since you fired Joe , I have arranged .. well... auditions”
“Auditions?”
“Yeah I know it seems stupid but I think auditions is the best way to get a producer. Then there won’t be any problems”
“Yeah okay man. I’ll tell the others. What time?”
“Is 8 alright?”
“Fine man. See you then”
“Alright. Send my regards to Mea”
“I..I will. Bye”
“Bye Matt”
I quickly send a text message to the band.
My stomache roared , and I decided to forget about my ego and go upstairs to get something to eat.
Hopefully food was already done so I didn’t have to stand there like a sulking fool , which I was.
Robert sat alone in the living room as I entered.
“Uhm Robert” I started , my tone of voice was weak.
He looked up at me and smiled slightly , god knows why he’s still smiling. He should be punching me.
“Hey Matt”
“Listen man” I sat down on the chair across from him.
“I’m sorry. I thought about everything I said and I really sounded like a high school boy. I really am sorry and I can see Amy being very happy at the moment. So I’m sorry , and it’s true what Amy said. I don’t get to tell her who she can and cannot date. So I’m sorry”
“It’s alright man. I would have done the same if I had a sister. You were only trying to protect Amy”
I smiled at him , “Mea’s brother hated me at first. I wanted to punch him in the face , all you do is say it’s alright”
He laughed , “I have learned to not get angry. Especially to my future in laws”
I laughed , “I should learn that. I get angry way too easily”
“That’s all fine and what , but I hope you don’t get too angry with Mea if you know what I mean”
I smirked , “if I didn’t seek white footey with my girl , I would have punched you now” I paused when he laughed
“But no , I will never get physical with Mea. I hate it when we yell”
Mea and Amy walked out of the kitchen , and both looked surprised when they saw Robert and I talking and laughing together.
“Uh guys , food’s ready” Mea called.
Robert and I both stood up , I stared at Mea silently asking if she and I could talk. I guess Amy realized because the next thing I knew she grabbed Robert’s hand and both walked into the kitchen.
“Mea..”
“Hmm?”
“I’m sorry baby. I really am. It was a stupid thing to say and I’m sorry”
“I forgive you baby. I know you. I know when you get angered you don’t think , let alone mean what you say.”
“I’ll get anger management. I promise. I should have gotten it a long time ago”
“Baby you weren’t that angry”
“Yea I know. I just.... next time I might be angrier and I don’t want to lose you. I love you so much and I just...”
My eyes turned wide as those words bubbled through my mouth. I just told Mea I loved her.
“You-you what?”
My widened eyes turned into a bright smile , “I love you Meandra”
“I love you too Dimple”
“You-you do?”
“Of course”
With a bright smile , I kissed her with the most knee-weakening kiss I could muster.
“Now let’s go” she whispered and kissed the side of my mouth.
I grabbed her hand and hand-in-hand we walked to the kitchen.
“Oh good , now we’re all happy again” Amy said and we all sat down , enjoying the meal in front of us.