Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 5

After the auditions today , we decided to go out to Johnny’s for a while. So at 8 we all decided to take the girls out along with Amy and Robert , and then head out to Johnnys.
Mea wasn’t working the next day so she decided to have at least more than one drink. I still doubt that it was happening considering it was Mea we were talking about. She gets drunk way to easily.
“Babe are you almost ready?” I asked her for the upteenth time.
She rolled her eyes at me and ignored me , trying to get the halter of her blouse on. She wasn’t succeeding.
“Here , let me” I offered , tying the halter to the back of her neck. “See? All done”
She rolled her eyes , “I wasn’t struggling”
“Oh of course not babe”
“I’m glad you’re agreeing with me. You should know better than to not agree with me”
“I have learned that the hard way my sweet beauty”
“My sweet beauty?”
“Oh yeah. That’s your new nickname. Enjoy”
“Why I love you is a mystery”
I grinned brightly , and picked her up swinging her around. “I fucking love you too”
She laughed and pecked me a few times before giving me a long kiss.
“Now let’s go. We’re gonna be late” she demanded.
I laughed , surprised. “That’s what I’ve been telling you”
“Come on”
We left the house and drove to the club.
Jimmy stood outside with Leanna and it looked like they were... kind of buzzed already and intimate.
“how are you already drunk?” Mea asked , laughing at the drunken couple.
“We were having our own fucking little party” Jimmy slurred , winking at Leanna.
“Oh eeuw. Forget I said anything”
“I love you Meanni” Leanna yelled , slinging her arm around Mea’s shoulder.
“Love you too Lea. Well guys we’re going in alright?”
“Alright. Zacky is there already”
“Okay. See you two drunken cats later!!!”
Mea was strangely in thought. She was debating something in her head and I think I knew what she was thinking about. Jimmy only said that Zacky was there , he didn’t say Ellie’s name. Well , maybe it was because he was drunk out of his mind but Jim has always been a vivid drunk.
“You thinking about what Jim said about only Zacky being there?” I asked her , smirking.
“No......”
I gave her a look that clearly meant that I knew she was lying.
“Yes fine!”
“Let’s just go see for ourselves okay?” I gave her a kiss on her temple when she nodded and we both walked into the bar.
Zacky was sitting alone on one of the chairs in the middle of the bar with a cigarette in his hand.
“Hey Zacky” Mea greeted him , he smiled and hugged her before giving me a handshake.
We sat down on the empty chairs.
“Where’s Ellie Zack?” Mea asked , folding her hand around my bicep.
“Oh she’s on her way. She had a fight with Nia so she’s cooling off and told me to go”
Nia is Ellie’s twin sister whom is a druggie. A hardcore drug that has always been declining Ellie’s offer to get her some help. Ellie is a psyciatrist that has her whole worklife been trying to get Nia some help but it always resolves to fighting.
“Oh okay , well I’m going to get me a drink. Babe you want anything?”
I nodded my head at her and gave her a soft smile , “a beer please?”
She smiled , “you want anything ZV?”
“No thanks. I’m fine”
She nodded and left to the bar. I smiled at her retreating form and then looked back at Zacky.
“You want to give a bro some cig?” I asked Zacky nodding at the cigarette box.
Zacky smirked , “dude you promised Mea...”
“I fucking know alright but I just... I crave it. Have been for a while.”
“Okay fine man” he smirked , “just wait till Mea is out of the picture or drunk”
I groaned and rolled my eyes , “feels like I’m a kid who’s gonna get busted by his parents”
“I just don’t want Mea to wring both our necks”
Johnny and Brian walked to where we sat and patted us both on the backs.
“So what are we talking about?”
Zacky smirked , “Matt wanting to smoke again”
“You know Mea will kill you right?”
“That’s why Mea won’t ever know”
“Goodluck man.”
Mea and Gena came back with us with drinks in their hands. I gave a grinning Mea a smile when she sat down again after hugging the two guys and gave us our drinks.
“Where’s Jim?” Brian asked after a few minutes of talking nonsense.
“He and Leana was having their own party outside. I don’t know where they are now” Mea laughed.
Brian ; Zacky and I started a conversation while Johnny , Mea and Gena got wrapped up in their own.
I saw Mea laugh at something Johnny was saying , and the enxt thing I knew Mea was telling me that she was going to help John get the girl he’s been staring at since the moment he got here.
I nodded and gave her a kiss on her lips before she left. I figured with Mea gone for a few minutes I had time for the smoke I’ve been craving.
I know it’s wrong to go behind Mea’s back and do one of the three things I’ve promised her I would never do again.
The other two is a) doing drugs and b) smoking dope.
Yeah I know , I have a troubled past but with Mea in my life drugs , smoking , and drinking relentlessly changed a little. I still drink beer and becoming drunk occasionally but when I was younger I was drunk the whole time , not caring when my parents busts me or I get arrested OR being suspended from school twice.
Anyway , Zack Saw my facial expression and looked back at Mea who had her back facing us helping Johnny with his girl.
“Okay here man but if Mea suspects anything you didn’t get it from me”
“Okay okay fuck man just give it before she comes back”
“Dude are you sure you want to do this?” Brian asked , taking a sip from his drink.
“Yeah”
“Matt” Gena started , I rolled my eyes and grabbed the sigarette Zacky was holding out to me.
“Gena are you going to tell her?” Brian asked her , eyeing me concerningly.
“No I’m not. That’s because I didn’t know Matt.”
“Fine. Now light me”
Zacky obeyed and lightened up the cig. I dragged in and then let out memorizing the best feeling in the world. My lungs were praising me for finally giving them what they wanted for 3 years.
“You missed it?” Zacky asked me , smirking amused at my face.
“You have no fucking idea man”
They laughed and I looked back at Mea who was shaking her head at Johnny and giggling uncontrollably. She then walked up to us again and I quickly hid my cigarette.
“shit.. she’s coming”
“Go outside Matt. We’ll keep her occupied.”
I nodded my head and looked thankful at my best friends and took an extra cig just for the way. I smiled at Mea and then walked out , praying that she won’t follow.
If she finds out , well let’s just say : yesterday’s fight would be a rice grain from what fight would break out now.
Once I got outside I quickly inhaled again from the first cig. This really was the best feeling in the world.
“Hey” a voice said from behind me. A girl’s voice. I spun around almost thinking it was Mea but to my relief it was a girl , probably younger than me standing behind me , with dope and cigarettes in her hands.
“Hey” I said and smiled slightly at her. She walked up to me and eyed my cigarettes.
“A little short?”
I laughed ; “nah my friend gave me this. My girl can’t know that I smoke.”
“Why?”
I shrugged , I really didn’t want to tell a random girl the truth so I made up a believable lie :
“she’s a doctor”
She laughed , “oh man that sucks”
“Yeah I know. She’s a health freak and I’m a fucking dopey smokey druggie drinky guy”
“Are you drunk?”
“No. I want to be but I also want to smoke.”
“Now let’s smoke so you can go get drunk with your girl and friends”
I quickly smoked out the two cigs and then excused me from this girl I’ve never catched a name and went inside.
Zacky ; Brian and Johnny stood at the bar so I made my way there. “ah dude you smell like smoke.”
“Yah I know. I’ll get myself a drink now”
“Like right now because Mea and Gena are coming this way.”
“Johnny!!” I called to the bartender , “get me a beer please”
“Coming up”
Johnny handed me the beer and I quickly downed it , trying to get the smoke smell out of my mouth.
I had no problem with it being on my shirt since we’re in a club but I needed to get it out of my mouth.
Mea and Gena walked up to us and then told Zack that Ellie wasn’t coming tonight. His phone was off when she tried to call him.
Zack was disappointed to hear that but told us that he was still going to have fun.
Mea walked up to me and hugged me from behind. “where were you earlier?”
“Oh out. I saw someone I knew and just went to say hi to him”
Mea nodded , “alright babe. Buy me a drink and I won’t ask who”
I raised an eyebrow , “that easy?”
“Yeah. I don’t have work tomorrow so I’m in a good mood”
I laughed , “alright babe. What do you want?”
“What do I always drink?”
“One glass of red wine coming up Mea love”
I gave her a kiss and quickly turned my attention to the full bar.
“Didn’t you just ordered?” Johnny smirked at me. I laughed at the older bartender and shook my head.
“This is for my lady John. One glass of red wine please”
“And what wine does the beautiful Mea like?”
“Rose please”
“coming up”
He smiled and quickly got the drink ready. He handed it over to me and I quickly paid it then walked away to my gorgeous girl.
“Here you go m’lady” I gave her the drink in return I got a big kiss from her.
“Thank you very much fine sir. Come on , let’s get back to our friends”
Not even the happy Mea made me guilty for smoking the cigarettes and there’s one more thing that I realized :
I wasn’t going to quit again.