Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 6

Studio time without Joe was the best time ever. Joe was a pain in the ass and now we finally decided on a better producer. His name is George and he’s a friend of our roadies Matt and Jason Berry.
The auditions didn’t really go well so Matt B jumped in and now Avenged Sevenfold is better than ever.
“Okay from the top one more time and then it’s done. Your album is fucking finished then!” George grinned.
We all cheered for upcoming tour that was on in a week’s time. I still haven’t told Mea but I knew that she could not go. If you haven’t really noticed Mea doesn’t get any holidays that lasts longer than a day.
“Okay 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; Danger Line from the top”

***
“He’s so much better! Fuck if I wasn’t into girls I’d marry this fucker” Jimmy said when we all left the studio. Jim and I was going to my house to play some COD before hitting Johnny’s tonight for celebration.
I laughed , “I agree man. Mea and Leanna has some competition”
“Speaking of , have you talked to Mea about tour?”
“She knew it was coming up , I just haven’t told her exactly when”
“Damn man are you trying to lose this girl?”
I furrowed my eyebrows , ‘no... why?”
Jim’s grin fell , “I heard about the smoking man”
I sigh ; “Zacky has a big mouth”
“It wasn’t Zacky man. You remember Trina Lizban?”
“Yeah in high school”
“You smoked last night with her Matt. The girl outside is Trina”
“She doesn’t look anything like she did in high school. She’s hot now”
Jimmy clenched his jaw , “yeah she’s hot. Mea is hotter though”
“Yeah I know Jimmy!”
“Well remember it. I don’t want to babysit you on tour”
Now it was my time to clench my jaw. My hands on the steering wheel was turning white for touching it with so much force.
“If you’re insinuating that I’m gonna cheat on my girlfriend , you’re fucking wrong Jimmy”
“Well you’re already lying to her about a thing you promised you would not do”
“Nobody else cares as much as you”
“I fucking care Matt! It’s not healthy to smoke”
“And using drugs is?”
Jimmy smirked dryly and nodded his head.
“Oh that’s rich Matt. That’s fucking rich. I buried drugs when you buried cigs. Now you’ve dig them up again , I’ve kept them where I buried them Matt. Stop lying to Mea”
“I want to smoke Jim” I’ve spoken much softer now , “I missed it and I know it sounds stupid but it’s all I’ve been craving. I don’t want to quit but I don’t want to tell Mea”
“how many packs do you smoke a day?”
“I can honestly say I haven’t smoked a pack in a day man. I smoke like 4 on the most. I swear”
Jimmy nodded and then touched my shoulder slightly.
“I won’t tell Mea if you don’t tell anyone about our fight. It was stupid”
I laughed ; “deal. And thanks man”
“Now let me go kick your ass in Call Of Duty”
I smiled and nodded , “We’ll see”

Jimmy and I were 5 hours into the game when Mea walked into the door. I loved how she just waltz into my house as if it was her own. One day it will be her own.
In a matter of two seconds the TV was shut off and both Jimmy and I was whining like kids.
“You guys know we’re meeting everyone else in 4 minutes right?”
“We’re already pretty Meanna” Jimmy grinned.
“Let’s just go okay”
“Don’t I get a kiss today?” I asked her , pouting.
She rolled her eyes , “you will get a kiss when you hurry your ass”
I immediately jumped up and grabbed my keys. I then puckered my lips for my girl to kiss me.
She laughed and gave me a kiss on my lips before hugging Jimmy. She demanded us to come and since i’m a whipped man I grabbed Jim and scurreled behind my blonde girlfriend.
We arrived at Johnny’s again and found Zacky , Johnny and Brian sitting on the barstools. Ellie , Gena and a random girl were dancing so Mea excused herself after saying hi to the guys.
Jim and I sat down and we started a conversation about tour.