Dreams Without Limits

Chapter 1

“So Arin this one is for you” The interviewer says , scanning over the papers in front of her.
“Finally” I mutter making Brian laugh.
One thing that I hate is talking to interviewers that really doesn’t give any shit about your life.
“PrettyGirl asks if you still enjoy the married life” I sigh and rolled my eyes , answering with a curt nod and a small ‘yes’.
“Can you elaborate?” she asks obnoxiously.
“Yes I enjoy married life. I love my wife very much , she means the world to me.”
She nods and I smile , thinking my questions are over. But the fan girls had other ideas.
“Avengedbabe asks if you’re excited to become a father?”
I nodded and finally a grin overpowered my usual grumpy face when I’m at an interview.
“Yeah I can’t wait. I mean , I know Dan and I got married when we were 18 so I’m really ready to become a father. I want a family. I’m just nervous , I don’t wanna screw up”
“Okay , thanks Arin.”
I nodded. My phone blared indicating that somebody was calling me.
“Sorry” I apologised frantically , scrambling up from my seat.
I walked into another room and answered the call.
“Hallo?”
“Arin? You need to get your ass to the hospital right now!” His dad screamed , panic overtook his usual calm voice.
“Why? Wh-what’s wrong? Is Dan okay? Is the baby coming?”
“The baby is coming Arin. Get here now!”
I hurried to the room where the guys were and apologised ;
“Sorry guys I need to go.” I broke out in a giant grin. “I’m gonna be a father”
The guys cheered loudly and I was completely oblivious that I just told a big shot interviewer that I’m about to be a father.
Tomorrow , this will all be on the news.
I couldn’t care less , I was becoming a dad!
I rushed to the hospital and hurried to where I saw my dad standing.
“She’s in the maternity ward. Here” He gave me a hospital free-pass bracelet so i could get in without being questioned.
“I need to see my wife. Danielle Ilejay. What room is she?”
She’s in room C4 sir. You can just go in. She’s dilated by 8 so she’s almost ready to deliver.”
I nodded and sprinted into the room , I instantly smiled lovingly when I saw my girl laying down and rubbing her stomache. Rubbing my baby.
“Hey beautiful girl. How are you doing?” I asked softly walking over to her.
“I’m fine. Thanks for coming so soon. I know you had an interview”
I kissed her head , “interview sucked. The guys are pretty excited now. They’re coming soon”
She groaned in pain and I instantly panicked. “Baby? You okay?’
“Yeah just having another contraction. It’s almost time babe. Then we’re having our girl”
“This is it baby girl. We’re gonna be parents”
I couldn’t believe it
I was so close to being a daddy to a little baby girl.