Dreams Without Limits

Chapter 8

I was currently in a hospital waiting room because Arin broke his nose. I was bouncing my knee up and down. I was so nervous and heard the door open. I looked up and saw Lacey.

“How are you doing?” She asked sitting down next to me.

“Okay” I replied then wiping my eyes.

“The guys wanted me to come check on you” She said.

“Well, tell them I’m doing fine” I responded then she left.

I hated hospitals ever since my father passed away. I hated them so much and today I was feeling like crap anyways. I heard someone walk in and it was the doctor.

“Arin is fine and we put his nose back into place. I wouldn’t suggest him drumming for awhile maybe at least until his nose is completely healed which will be at least four to six months” Dr. Owens said.

“Can I see my husband?” I asked.

“of course” He replied.

I followed him out of the room and noticed the guys and girls were down the hallway talking.

“Arin is the last room on the right” He said.

“Thank you” I replied.

I took off walking down the hall and hated the hospital smell. I had a few people stare and when the nurses found out how old I was when I got married to him they thought it was the worst thing ever.

I walked into Arin’s room and luckily the nurses that hated me switched shifts with some of the nicest nurses I’ve met in the past. I saw Arin asleep so I got in bed with him making sure I didn’t touch his nose.