Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 10

I was currently typing furiously on my Mac attempting to finish this months editorial section. It's been a week since I've seen any of the guys. Luckily half an hour after Nathan's and I encounter they managed to open get the elevator to work again. We were met by everyone looking relieved that we were alive, I was happy that they didn't know what was happening. I decided to go home after that since I was completely exhausted. Now a week later it's like I've completely disappeared from the world, no one has kept in contact with me. Not even Nathan, he probably wanted to keep this 'fun' on the down low.

I was finally done with this article and I was in a rush to get out the door. As I was waiting for the papers to print my phone buzzed, Michelle had texted me.

Michelle- Can you come over at 3:00? We've got makeup artists over and well no doubt we want you to come over. We got your crap over here already and a car will be waiting for you.x

What the fuck? How did they get into my apartment? I checked my watch and saw that it was 2:45.

To Michelle- Sounds like a plan. Do I even want to know how you got my stuff?x

I got the papers out of the printer and started walking towards Delia's office. When my phone buzzed in my pocket once again.

Michelle- Well Max and I may have snuck in through you're window. But it's okay we made sure no one saw us, love you. x

To Michelle- Only Maxchelle would sneak into my apartment. ;) See you in 15, love you too.x

I placed my phone back into my pocket while finally arriving at Delia's door. I knocked on the door twice before hearing a faint 'come in'. I turned the handle and closed it behind me.

Delia looked up from her Laptop and sighed before taking of her glasses and moving her hands in a gesture for me to come. I made my way over and sat in one of the chairs placed in ront of her. Delia was a 50 something year old women that was always pissy. Her short 'fake hair' was sleeked into a low pony tail her all the time and her face was always covered in layers in makeup. It honestly wasn't a pretty sight.

I placed the papers onto her desk and she looked up at me in disgust. She never liked me, quite the opposite she hated me. But she never let me go because she knew that I was the only that always kept up with her crap.

"Whats this Sophie?" she said while taking her eyes of the screen and to me. "It's this months editorial." I said. She scanned over it really quick and then looked up at me.

"Looks good." I sighed in relief, thank god she liked it. "Now listen closely, I won't be here next week I have some family matters to take care of." Family matters my ass, she was probably get more Botox. "Therefore I'm giving you the week off, but when I get back you better be refreshed."

"Alright, thank you Delia, have a good day." I walked out and closed the door. I hurriedly ran over to my desk to gather my belongings. I ran over to the elevator and waited for itto open. I was getting nervous for tonight I've never been to something like this before, sure I've been to fashion shows but nothing were I was on a red carpet. Seconds later tue doors flew open to revel Nathan. Damn we got to stop doing this in an elevator. I felt a smile form on my face, I never realized how much I actually missed him. I quickly ushered my self in making sure no one else got in.

I waited until the doors finally closed to talk to him. "Nathan what the hell are you doing here?" He grabbed me by waist and pulled me closer to him and gave me a much needed passionate kiss. After I felt that it was becoming to heated, I pulled back. "No I'm serious anyone could see us any minute." the door finally pulled open and we walked towards the car. He opened the door for me and let me go in before he got himself in, he shut the door and payed attention to me once again.

"Well I got out of the shower to find out that the lads left me to go to the pub to drink a couple of pints. I decided to kill sometime by watching T.V. but it was insane in there all the girls were running around shouting and complaing. There was dresses, makeup, and eyelashes everywhere. " he made a hilarious face at the memory of it that sent me into a fit of giggles. " Then when Michelle said that she sent a car for you I told her that I was going to go because I couldn't take it anymore." I scrunched up my nose thinking of Dionne's reaction.

"Don't worry Dionne didn't suspect anything." it's like he read my mind my mind or something.

"How did you, what, huh?"

"Magic!" he said while winking.

"You little fucker."I huffed back

"I heard that!" I stuck my tongue out playfully and tweeted.

@Sophie_babe- @Nathanthewanted has decided to persuade his solo career of a fortune teller.

Satisfied I pressed tweet while waiting for his reaction, he felt his phone vibrate and then looked at it with horror. He turned his head while smirking at me.

"Look who's the little fucker now." I playfully shoved him while leaning in for a kiss. He grabbed my face while stroking my hair, I grasped his shirt while leaning him in towards me. He pushed me into his lap so this turned into a full make out session. I played with the hairs on the back of his neck while he left a trail of kisses on ears, down my neck and finally my neck. I gently pushed him back so I could do the same. I softly started nibbling onto his ear letting my teeth pull it a little, then I started sucking on his neck letting my tongue suck on it. His hands were placed firmly on my ass while groping it. A sudden jolt made me fall backwards but Nathan caught me quickly before I could fall off. I steadied myself before looking out the window and saw that we were here.

Now Nathan has to go all lovey dovey with Dionne again.

-----

Two hours later and we were meant to be at the premier in a half an hour, but by the looks of it. It wasn't going to happen.

The guys were still at the bar and Nathan was still on his ass watching some random crap. Nareesha and Kelsey were getting their hair finished up. Kelsey had a messy bun with braids in it, while Nareesha had small curls. Michelle and Dionne were getting their makeup done. Michelle's hair was styled back in a fishtail braid and Dionne had her hair in looked waves.

What was I doing? I was being a fat ass and sitting on Michelle's bed eating chips. Attractive ain't it? I haven't moved from this spot in twenty minutes, lazy is my middle name. I heard muffled sounds coming from the living room which meant the guys were here. Finally!

I groaned while getting up from the bed and into the closet. I got the dress from the rack with my shoes while placing it on my bed. I undressed my self until I was left in my underwear and slid the dress on top of me. I slid my shoes and accessories and pumps on and walked over to the mirror.

No doubt I looked hot! My hair was in loose curls and ran along my back, my make up was done to perfection and my legs went for miles. The dress was a perfect Dolce and Gabbana mint garnish with creme lace ontop. I wore a pair of AX nude pumps. I looked behind me and saw that the rest of the girls were ready.

Kelsey had a on a black Flip Side dress that was cut open on the side and had mesh sleeves. She had on pair of Charlotte Olympia strapped stilettos. Dionne was wearing a Diva Sophia creme sequenced dress with sleeves that cut off at her elbows. She paired it with salmon colored Aurora peeptoe pumps.

Nareesha looked flawless in a black and white Lipsy scaled dress accompanied with black platforms. Michelle looked like a goddess in red. She wore a read flowly chiffon dress with a thin black belt under her bust. She wore Guissuppi Zanote pumps.

We all squealed at the sight of each-other and ran over to hug each other. After many minutes of compliments. We decided it was time to show the boys.

We made our way out of the room and into the living and there stood the boys ready to go. Nathan looked breath taking, he wore a simple suite with a red tie. Damn he looked good. My eyes met his gaze as he ran them up and down my body. He liked what he saw then? I made my way past Nathan and to Jay.

"Nathan wouldn't you be a doll and take a pic of Jay and I." I threw him over my phone while Jay placed his arm around my waist and I placed my hand on his back.

"Done!" Nathan called out and threw me my phone and walked over to Dionne. I could clearly tell he was jealous just in the tone that was in his voice. Like I once said, Paybacks a bitch.

@Sophie_babe- Aren't I lucky to be his date tonight.... Not really ;) @JayThewanted pic.twitter.com/hphmv
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder what's going to happen at the premier hmmmm. Well things are getting more and more intense between Sophie and Nathan arne't they?

Thank you guys so much I love all of my readers and don't be scared to pour your fangirl feels in my review's... I promise I won't bite.x

Sophie loves you guys too: http://oi46.tinypic.com/24qih03.jpg