Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 12

I kept on running, not knowing where the hell I was going. I didn't care where I was going, I just needed to get away from Nathan, away from everything. I kept on going running into people, but I could really give less a damn about what they had to say. Next thing I knew I was in the middle of an ally crying my eyes out.

Why did I fall for him? I knew that he was going to cause nothing but trouble and that's exactly what he did. I knew what I was going for, but these stupid feelings of mine got into the fucking way.

I couldn't understand Nathan. One minute he says he likes me and the next second he's a complete dick. What did I get myself into? He's in a relationship and I'm still letting all of this go on and so is he. All we've done these past couple of days is either have sex or argue. Was is he only using me for the sex?

I sighed while pulling my legs furthers into my chest. I heard footsteps coming down the ally, someone was walking down the ally swaying back and forth holding a bottle of Whisky, I squinted my eyes to see a man around 40 completely waisted. I put my head into my chest hoping that he would just pass by. The footsteps were coming closer and closer and then I felt someone kneeling in front of me.

"What's a gorgeous girl like you doing here all alone." I looked up to see the man trying really hard not to fall over.

I stood up trying to get away from him, when all of a sudden he pushed me back into the wall.

"Oww what the hell, get off me you freak." I tried pushing him off me by his chest, but that only worsened the situation. He forcefully pushed me against the wall once again while throwing the bottle on the floor making it shatter.

He started stroking my cheek, I flinched under his touch."Why don't I show you some fun." He winked and grinned devishly. He grabbed my face and started kissing me forcefully, I tried pushing him off but he was too strong. "No please stop, stop." I cried in horror as his hands started roaming up my dress.

Where the hell was everyone in New York when you needed them. Out everywhere in the city no one seems to be walking by this ally.

I tried pushing him off one more time, but he just held me tight against his grip. He started kissing my neck and pushing my dress farther up. I was useless, all I was doing was crying out in horror.

"Help me, SOMEONE help me." I tried screaming on the top off my lungs hoping that someone would hear me. Nothing. The man slapped me hard across the face and started unbuckling his belt. Tears were streaming down my face as I was hitting his chest rapidly.

This was happening and no one was here to help.

"She said get off her." I looked behind the man to see Nathan stood behind him. The man loosened his grip and turned around him. Nathan's fist were clenched tight and he stood there ready to kill anyone that past him.
The man saw how furious Nathan was and had no other response but to run off.

I slid down the wall with tears streaming down my face. I pulled my dress drown and just started sobbing uncontrollably. Nathan sat down next to me while pulling me into his chest, I cried and cried into him.

Fifteen minutes ago I hated him, and now he saved me. "Nat....Nathan thank you, I... I don't k-know what could of hap-happened to me." he pulled me tighter into his arms while kissing my forehead.

"Shhh don't talk about it." he picked me up bridal style, I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head against his chest. He walked over to the taxi and scrambled to get us both in. He got in and told the driver the address of the hotel.

I sat there leaning against the wall shaking uncontrollably thinking about what just happened. I could of been hurt if Nathan hadn't come for me. I looked over to Nathan while playing with my hands.

"How did you know where I was?" he looked over to me with tears in his eyes. I gasped while running my thumb attempting to wipe them away. "Why are you crying?" I said attempting to hold my tears back.

"Im sorry, I never meant what I said. It's just I..I don't know why I wrote that, I guess I was just angry with myself because of what I'm doing to Dionne."

I just stared at him, not knowing what to say. I knew he never actually meant that he liked me.

"But that doesn't me I'm going to stop doing it, I really do like you Sophie." a smile crept on my face. He pulled me towards him and kissed passionately while stroking my hair.

I pulled back while leaving my hands on his face."How did you know where I was?"

"After I sent that message I looked over to the bar to see your expression. I was mad at myself for sending you that but I already pressed sent. Then I saw you run out of the bar, my heart instantly fell." he paused momentarily before starting again.

"I then told Dionne and the others to meet me at the hotel I was going to get something really quick. I ran after you trying to figure out where you went and then that's when I herd your cries. I ran towards the ally and I saw you and that man. My heart instantly shatterd." I let a couple of tears shatter at the memory of that, he instantly started to kiss them away. He tucked his fingers under my chin to make me look up at him.

"Sophie I like you a lot." he sighed while running a hand through his hair. I bit my lip scared for what he was going to say next.

"We can't tell anyone about this."

"Don't worry this is our secret."

-----

I walked into the penthouse mentally preparing myself for the others. Nathan and I both decided to tell them about what happened to me, of course making a little changes to it. Such as Nathan was walking by when he heard my screams and so on. Of course we weren't going to tell them about, us. Nathan was going to leave in 5 days and after that, all of 'this' was going to be forgotten.

I made my way into the living room with Nathan behind me. Everyone was sitting their with their pajamas, once they saw us they sighed in relief. I guess they thought we were killed, well I almost was.

Siva got up from the couch and gave me a warm embrace. I smiled into him and hugged him in return.

"We were so worried about you Soph, we thought you got raped or something." he lead me to the others sitting next to Nare and then I sat next to Kelsey. I placed my head on her shoulder while laughing nervously.

"Yea about that.." I started playing playing with the hem of my dress. Siva looked up at me with a worried expression.

"Oh shit Sophie, were you.." Nathan cut him off while sitting next to Dionne. I clenched my jaw while I watched him embrace Dionne in his arms.

"I was walking down the streets when I heard screaming coming from an ally and ran towards it then I that it was Sophie." I looked up to see everyone with shocked expression. I decided to finish up for Nathan.

"Baiscally Nathan came and saved me before that man could of done anything to me."

"Oh My God Sophie, I'm happy your safe." Kelsey said while wrapping her arms around me.

"I owe you one Nath." I said while laying my head on Kels and my feet were spread on Max's lap.

"That's my man." Dionne said while giving Nath a kiss. I sighed while brushing off the thought of them.

Nathan looked back at me while saying "You owe me nothing." I smiled back while standing up and brushing my dress down. I looked down at Mich who had a confused expression.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked me while raising an eyebrow.

"Home?" I said rather bluntly. Everyone groand and threw their head back, what did I do wrong?

"You seriously think were going to let you go back home after what just happened." Dionne spoke up.

"I'll take a taxi." I said while crossing my arms.

"No no no no, your staying here end of conversation." Jay said while shaking his head letting his curls bounce up and down.

I placed my hands on my hip while smirking at him. "What am I am, two?" he got up and picked me up off the ground and threw me over his shoulder.

"Jay! What the fuck." I started smacking him on his ass I looked up and saw everyone following us looking rather amused, Nathan on the other hand. Had no emotion on face.

I was thrown onto the bed and took in my surrounding and saw all of the girls locking the door behind them and smirking. Behind them I heard the groans of the boys asking them to let them in.

"Sleepover!" Michelle screamed while throwing a pair of pajamas towards me. I made my way into the restroom. I washed alll of my make up off and threw the pajamas over my body.

I took in my appearance in the mirror. My hair was falling out of it's curls and my makeup was all smudged and my eyes were still red and puffy from the crying. I washed all of my makeup off and threw my hair into a bun. I made my way outside to see Michelle, Kelsey, and Nareesha spread across. Dionne was laying on the bed, great! My best guess is that I had to share a bed with her.

"Uhh guys where am I sleeping?" Dionne looked over and patted the the spot next to her.

I walked over and snuggled under the covers. Looked over at the clock and saw that it was already 1:45 am. How were these girls not tired?

Michelle, Kelsey and Nareesha made their way up from their floor and onto the bed facing us while laying on their stomachs.

"So Sophie any boyfriends." Kelsey asked . I groaned and hid under the covers.

"Sophie thinks she's going to die alone with 69 cats." Michelle said while kicking me. I looked up from the covers and stuck my tounge out.

"No way, I mean look at you, your gorgouse." Dionne said while yawning.

"Yea, but I'll probably just go lesbian. I mean the female race just appreciates me more that the male race." Little did she know that the male race, hence Nathan. Did appreciate me.

"But enough about me, I wanna know about you guys." I said while pointing towards Kelsey, Nareesha, and Dionne. Michelle looked at me questionably."What about me?" she said with." with a hurt mock tone and holding her heart.

"I already know about you, now tell me Kels how are you and Tom?"

"Were amazing we've beed dating for 1 year now and things couldn't be better!"

"Aaw that's great, what about you Nare?"

"Just like Kelsey, Siva is amazing and these 2 years couldn't of been better?"

"Ooh do I hear wedding bells." I winked and she blushed."Maybe."

Now I had to ask Dionne about Nathan. It was the right thing to do, right? If not it would've been suspicious.

"So Dionne, what bout you and Nath." I attempted to do that elbow nudge thing, but I ended up almost falling on her.

"Great, these 6 months have been amazing. But these past 2 weeks...."

Oh no! She's gonna say he's been acting strange. What if she knows about Nathan and I, she'll kill me!

"He's been so sweet and always kissing me and just doing cute little things that he's never done." Phew she didn't know!

We all involuntarily yawned at the same time and then started giggly.

"I think we should go to bed." Kelsey said while getting off the bed. Nareesha followed while Michelle turned off the lights.

"Night!"

"Nighty Night."

"Good Night."

"Buenos Noches."

Of course Kelsey was the one too speak in a foreign language.

Night, I called out before snuggling under the covers facing Dionne. We were sharing a bed, but that's not the only thing that we were sharing.

This was awkward.