Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 17

It's been six months since I've spoken to anyone since, I've spoken to him. I've kept in contact with everyone except him a couple of weeks after they left, but after that it's like they vanished, I never got a phone call, text, or tweet. Especially Michelle, I thought she was my best friend and then here I was, I've heard nothing from her. They probably just didn't care about me anymore.

These past months have been nothing for me, I never went out anymore. I always worked, I didn't date anyone, I didn't even have any one night stands. I'll just probably just move to Antartica, it's not like anyone would even come looking for me anyway.

But it was because I never forgot about him.

I tried really hard to come to terms with myself that he was gone, I let him go. I was so stupid to do that, but I couldn't do anything about that now. He's probably moved on with his life now, why couldn't I?

I mean look at me, here I was in apartment with an old sweatshirt, jeans and UGG's, it was my only day off this week and I was doing nothing productive with my life. I got up from the couch and got myself some yogurt and fruit, I sat on the kitchen counter indulging my whole life into my food. It's not like I had anything better to do in my life. I was seriously a screw up, why couldn't I just move on with my life and realize that he was never coming back. Just then my phone started ringing, it actually looks like I might just have some friends. I reached for my phone that was on the kitchen island, but that didn't work out. I ended up falling from the counter and onto the floor. Ow, that hard really fucking hurt. I grabbed my phone and sat on the stool.

"Hello?"

"Sophie!" What.The.Hell. After six months Michelle decides to call me, its not like it was nice to hear a phone call everyone once in a while."Oh yeah, it's real good to hear your voice too Michelle, what has it been six months?" I said rather sarcastically

"I know, it just I've so busy with preparing with the wedding, you know getting the venue and dress, and just crap like that." I scrunched up my nose at the thought of going through all of that trouble for a wedding, I never was patient with stuff like that. "Well desnt that sound amazing, but cut the crap Michelle why did you call me?"

"What a friend can't call another friend?"

"Not if the friend hasn't called the other friend in let's say around six months, oh wait did I mention six fucking months. I could of been dead for all you care."

"I know Sophie and I really bad about it, but I need a favor." I scoffed back at her through the phone. "Well, what do want Mich?"

"Okay, so basically, my wedding is in three weeks. And well one of my bridesmaids can't make it anymore, and Im in need for one."

"Well I mean there's plenty of women in London, I bet their all willing to be at Michelle Keegan's wedding, just put out a couple of applications and signs." "Ha! Very funny Soph." I smirked at myself. Aren't I so creative? "Its what I'm best at doing Mich."

"But seriously Sophie, I need you to be in my wedding." was this women going, like she couldn't of been serious with me being in her wedding, I couldn't go to London. That meant I would have to see him.

"Well I simply just can't show go, now can I? I've still got my work to think about."

"Don't worry that's all taken care of, I talked to Delia earlier his morning and she agreed to let you have the month off, but after that you'll be spending another three months in London with her."

Wait what? Four months in London, this meant one thing.... I would have eventually see Nathan sooner or later. I couldn't do that, I just couldn't.

"You've got be fucking kidding me! Seriously though, Mich you can't just do that!" I yelled into the phone I was seriously really frustrated with her.

"I'm sorry Sophie, I thought you would be okay with it." I took a couple of deep breathes in before continuing. "It's alright Michelle, it's just on such a short notice, but I guess it's fine. I'm kind of in need of a mini vacation, so when should I book my flight for?"

"No need for that babe, I already bought and booked your flight for tonight at 6pm"

"Wait, what? Michelle it's only one so you're giving me around two hours to get all my shit together,and then another two hours to make it on time to the airport? " I asked rather hesitantly.

"Yup!" she said rather bluntly. "I swear when I lay my hands on you, it will be the end of you!"

"But why would you want to kill me right before my wedding." I could practically see the smirk that was starting to form on her face, I made my way off the stool and towards my room. "

"Since you decided to put me through this misery why don't I Skype you since you decided to put me through this misery."

"If I have too."

"Of course you do, now give me five minutes okay?"

"Yeah okay bye see you soon." I hanged up and threw my phone onto the bed and walked in to my walk in closet, placing my laptop onto the shelf, I pulled out to suitcases and laid them wide open on the floor plus a handbag. I walked over to where all of my shirts were, when something caught my eye. It was one if those fake baby bump things that you attach around you're stomach. I've got no idea why I have it, all I remember is that I needed it for a photo shoot and then took it home with me. I examined the bump and then something brilliant over came me. Why don't I play a little joke on Michelle, I'll make sure she shits bricks. I took off my sweater and attached the baby bump to me and covered it with a tank top so that it looked more fitting. I walked over to the mirror and took in my appearance, I looked around five months pregnant. This was a brilliant idea.

I walked back over to the laptop and positioned it so that you would only be able to see from my chest and up. This was perfect. I clicked on Michelle's icon and started the call. I waited anxiously for someone to pick up, it kept on calling until someone picked up.

"Finally!" I groaned in to the camera, I could see that her laptop was placed on the kitchen counter and she was making her self a cup of tea. "Yea, yea Soph. Complain all you want." she turned back around and placed her mug to the side, her eyes were looking over top of the screen, Max was probably looking at her.

"So Michelle, I've got something to tell you.." her eyes lowered down at me and grabbed her mug once again drinking it. "What is it? She said in-between sips.

I bit my lip and stepped back, making sure that my stomach was clearly visible. "I'm pregnant." I tried to say without cracking. Her eyes grew wide and then next thing I knew she spit out her tea right back into the cup, she walked over to the sink placing the cup in it and then walking back towards me.

Her hands were placed on either side of the computer and her eyes were focused onto the screen. "You're fucking what?" she said rather loud. I just looked back at her and shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say. "I'm preggos." I said while trying to hide back all the giggles.

"Fucking hell Sophie! How did this happen?" she ran a hand through her hair and sat onto the stool so she was properly facing me.

"You know when a man and a women like each other, and then they get naked...." before I could finish I heard a series of voices erupt throughout the computer. "Michelle who's there?" she looked at me and then turned the laptop around so was facing the other side of the room. There stood everyone, and I mean everyone, including Nathan.

I felt my breath hitched at the sight of him, I haven't seen him in six months and I hadn't realized how much I actually missed him. He took my breathe away at the thought of how much I actually did miss him, he hasn't changed at all, nothing about him was different. And I mean nothing as in the fact that Dionne was still by his side. It looks like things really don't change. My eyes ran along everyone, quickly locking eyes with Nathan. I felt my breathing going uneven as I felt his eyes go from my my own to my stomach. A small whimper escaped my lips at the thought of what he was thinking. I bit my lip my attempting not to quiver, I knew I wasn't actually pregnant but he didn't know that.

"What is that?" I looked to the corner of the screen and saw Max walking into the room, he was pointing towards my stomach. I was lost in words, what do I tell them, jokes on you? I reached under my tank top and pulled out the bump and dropping it onto the ground, I looked back up at the screen and saw everyone with a shocked expression. "April Fools?"

"Sophie, it's only March. You almost gave me a heart attack." Michelle said while piking up the laptop and bringing it to which I assume was the living room. She placed it on the coffee table facing her while sitting on the couch. Everyone crowded around her except Nathan, I looked up at the top right corner of the screen. He was leaning against the wall facing the screen with no expression across his face. Was he not happy to see me? I guess not, he's probably moved on. And that was a good thing, I think.

I walked back up to the laptop. "So hows everyone." I said while trying not to look up at Nathan, he was over me and I had to accept me.

"Good, how are you doing babe?" Nareesha spoke up.

"I'm doing fine, actually just packing." I saw her eyebrows pull together in confusion, I'm assuming they didn't know I was coming.

"Oh, yeah. That's right I forgot to tell you guys, Sophie's my new bridesmaid and she's going to be staying with me for the next four months." I just stared at everyone, and couldn't help myself but look at Nathan's reaction his head shot up at the sound of of my name, once Michelle told everyone the new, he just walked out. Just like that, as for the others a series of hoorays were heard throughout the room. I smiled back at them and just gave them an awkward thumbs up, what else was I supposed to do?

"What time does you're flight leave?" Kelsey asked, I looked down at my watch and say that it was already two thirty. "Not until six, but I should probably be at the airport around four thirty so I don't miss my flight, and well that only gives me about an hour to pack up all my belongings, will you girls love to watch me pack." I asked while making my way over to my pile of clothes, I turned my head around my shoulder to watch the screen and saw all of the guys leave the room so it was only left with the girls and I.

"Michelle, what exactly do I need?" I asked her while dumping more and more clothes onto the pile. She just shrugged and said. "I don't know, just practically bring you're entire wardrobe, you will be here for fourth months."

"Yeah, I guess you're right plus I'll be doing some shopping there, oh yeah one more question Mich."

"Ask away." she said rather cheerfully. "Where will I actually be staying."

A frown appeared across her face, and her bottom lip curved down. "With me of course, don't be ridiculous."

I struggled to respond to her as I was in the midst of sitting on my suitcase attempting to fit all of my crap in it. "Yeah okay just checking."

"You okay there?" I looked back at the screen and saw that Dionne actually spoke up for once during this entire time. I just looked at her and nodded in response. Finally, I managed to get both of my suitcase packed with all of my junk thrown into there. "I'll be right back guys, just going to bring these to the door." They hummed in response, and I started my way down the hallway when I realized I needed to call a taxi to come and pick up. I placed the luggage gently on the wall and dialed the local cab number.

Once I finished requesting a cab, I placed all of my suitcases next to the door and made my way back to my room. "Sorry guys had to make a couple of phone calls, but now that I'm all packed and ready to go. I've got an extra thirty minutes to spare, so tell me what's been going on between you guys."

Kelsey was the first one to speak up out of them all, she positioned the camera so that it was focused on her."Well Tom and I have been doing just amazing as usual." I wiggled my eyebrows at her and made my way to my bed and settling my laptop while sitting Indian style on it, getting more comfortable.

"So what about you Nare, how's life been doing up with you?"

"Great! But I've missed you more than you know." She gave me a big old smile at the end. " Aww babe, I've missed you too, I've missed all of you."

"So have we, but how have you been doing."

Of course I wasn't going to tell them how much I missed Nathan, how I regretted leaving him go easily. The way I missed his kisses, and hugs. I just missed being around him, I missed everything about him. More than he even knew, I promised myself that I would try to let him go and move on with my life.

But I couldn't.

"Yeah its been great." I lied, it would be out of this world if I told them the truth, they'd probably just kill me right there. I glanced down at my watch and saw that it was already four twenty five. and the cab would be here any minute. I started grabbing my belongings and then looked at the screen. "Well I should get going my cabs going to be here any minute and I'll call you when I'm at the airport, kay?" Michelle nodded in response. "Yup okay call you later love." She blew a kiss and I winked in response before closing it and placing it into my Michael Kors bag.

I walked out of the apartment dragging my suitcase behind me, while attempting not to fall over as they were huge. The driver came out of the car, polity helping me put my suitcases into the trunk. Note to self, make sure to give him a generous tip afterwords. I got into the back, closing the door shut and pulling out my iPhone and ear buds, attempting to shake out the nervousness at the thought of seeing all of them again.

By that I meant Nathan.

------

An hour later and I was just sitting in the lounge rummaging through my phone, playing when random games trying to get everything off my mind.

After six months I was actually going to see him. Six months, of endless nights of crying over him. I did miss him, I really did. But I was just scared, what if I fell for him all over again. I couldn't do that, I just couldn't imagine how everything would turn up. Because everything that has a beginning must have an end.

The vibration of my phone caught me out of my thinking trance, and I looked down and saw that Kelsey was calling me. I stood up while gathering up my purse and making my way to the little shop that sell books and magazines, just little things to keep me entertained on the flight.

"Hello? Kelsey?" I asked while walking into the shop.

"Yeah, Sophie can you hear me?" I hummed in response while getting a couple of candy bars, and drinks. "Okay, well Tom and I are picking you up at the airport and we wanted to know you're flight number." I looked down at my flight ticket. "Flight number 76, at Heathrow. It arrives at 6 pm."

I made my way to the cash register and placed all of my things on the counter ready to pay, I placed my phone between my shoulder and ear while reaching in my purse looking for my wallet. I kept on struggling to grab it, I finally found it and pulled it out when something caught my eye. I placed my wallet onto the counter and grabbed my phone. I interrupted Kelsey right in the middle of her rambling on about K2K. "I'm going to have to call you back okay." "Wait, what, why..." Before she could finish I hanged up on her.

I placed the phone onto the counter and walked over to the magazine stand. I felt my hands trembling as I went to grab the magazine. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, was this actually happening or was Ashton Kutcher going to pop out any minute and tell me I just got Punked. My hands trembled at the piece of paper that was placed in my hand, this was actually true. Smacked right on the front of People magazine read,

Dionne Bromfield and Nathan Sykes Engaged.
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T KILL ME!! SORRY LOL XD