Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 18

This had to be fake. I mean it just couldn't of been true, it just couldn't. After all of those months I thought that maybe I had one last chance with him, maybe he felt they same way that I did. I guess all of my dreams of have been shattered and was all this over and I couldn't do anything about it. If this was true than why didn't Nathan have the balls to tell, why?

"Excuse me, Miss are you going to pay for that?" I looked back and saw that the cashier was leaning over the counter facing me, I nodded and made my way back to the counter. "Would you like that magazine aswell." I hesitantly nodded not sure if I actually wanted to buy it. I bet all the article was that inside source crap. Once I was doing paying for all that stuff I made my way to the lounge once again and sat into on of the seats. I put my candy and water into my purse and then put it besides me. That meant there was only thing left, the magazine.

I relaxed into the chair feeling the tension building up in my shoulders, I wasn't prepared for any of this to happen. I opened the magazine feeling my hands tremble at the thought of what could possibly be in. I kept of flipping the pages until I found the exact page. There, was something that was going to change my life forever. Nathan and Dionne were posing for the camera, his arms were wrapped across her chest, and her arms were holding onto him, clearing showing off her ring. The headline of the article read Nathan Sykes is finally ready settle down with the women he loves most. I felt the tears start streaming down my face and onto the paper, I couldn't of believe it. Everything that happened between us was now gone and I couldn't of done anything over it.

He was over me.

I felt my heart beating faster as I read every single line, but I felt it momentarily stop as I scanned over one specific line.

Nathan Sykes tells us personally. "There's no doubt that I wanted to marry her. I know were young but no one or nothing can come between the love that we have for each other."

I felt like I've been stabbed countless amount of times in the chest. I did the next possible thing I could think off and threw the magazine across the room frustrated. Some puzzled looks came from some people, but I could care less. I made my way into the restroom, tears still streaming down my face. My heart was broken and broken into a million little pieces and no one was there to patch it back together. I locked myself into one of the stalls trying to calm myself down, I looked up into the ceiling, biting my lip and attempting to stop crying but I couldn't.

I scrambled through my purse looking for my phone until I finally found it. I made my way out of the stall and began checking the restroom making sure no one else was there. Once the coast was clear I locked the door for the bathroom and propped myself onto the counter. I stared at the phone in my hand not knowing if I should make the call, I mean whats the worst that can go wrong. I dialed the number and pressed it up against my ear, I began biting my nails as I felt anxiety grow over me.

"Hello?"

Everything just stopped, I felt a lump starting to from in my throat and my heart starting beating a little faster. I didn't know what to say, it's been six months since I've last heard his voice and now that I heard it I was speechless.

"Nathan." I said feeling my voice go hoarse.

"Sophie?" god, how much I missed his voice. I missed everything about him.

"Nathan, what the hell is this?" I said while waiting anxiously for his response.

"What is what?"

"Care to explain about you're engagement."

"Why should I give you an explanation." Yup, that's all it took for it to feel like my heart has been thrown out of my chest.

"Hmm I don't know maybe because of the fact that you fucking decided to cheat on her with me."

"That doesn't mean that you have a right to know what I'm doing with my life anymore, because last time I checked you wanted for me to forget about you."

I was speechless, I didn't know what to tell him. I did want him to get over me, I thought it was the only way to get over him. But I just wanted him back in my life.

"So you told her about us?"

"No." he said rather grimily.

"Oh, so that means I have the honors to tell her?"

"Don't you fucking tell her a word Sophie."

"I won't if you don't want me too. But you better tell her yourself sooner or later Nathan because I will not let you keep a secret like this from her."

"Please, Sophie I'm begging of you, don't tell her anything."

I sighed and ran my fingers thorough my hair. "Fine, you have my word on it. But I'm doing this for her, not for you."

With that I hanged up on him not knowing if I was able to keep in talking to him without breaking out into a fresh new set of tears. I wiggled myself off the counter and unlocked the door making way out. As soon as I walked out there were at least five women looking very unamused at the fact that I locked the door, I shrugged at them and held out my phone. "Business call." they rolled their eyes and I just huffed and walked past them making my way to the lounge once again.

I sat down just taking in everything that just happened. I let my walls break down once again, why was I so dumb to let this happen. Why did I even have to get myself into any of this. Knowing that he was going to be a married man and I couldn't do anything about it frustrated me.

It was time to get over him.

"Flight 76 to Heathrow now boarding." I got up while grabbing all my belonging and made my way to the gates. I felt my phone I vibrating in my back pocket, I took it out and saw that Nathan was calling me. I sighed heavily and then ignored the call and turned it off.

I wasn't going to put up with his crap.

Nathans P.O.V

I threw my phone against the bed and fell against it. She kept on ignoring my calls and I couldn't do anything about it. She was mad at me,, no she was hurt. I could tell by the way she looked at me earlier today, when the computer screen turned around to face us I saw her eyes lighten up at the sight of me but then they drowned once again when she saw Dionne. What did she want, for me to not move on. She specifically told me to leave her and that's what I tried to do all of these months but I couldn't get my mind off her. The only reason I proposed to Dionne was to get my mind of Soph, I know it sound cruel but I just couldn't get my mind off her. I thought that I was finally over her after all these these months, but now that she's back I had no idea what I was going to do.

As for the fact with her fake pregnancy. I felt my heart drop at the sight of her with her bump. I had an awful thought at the back of my head that maybe, she was over me. Maybe she had a boyfriend and completely forgot about me because she thought I was over her.

Did she guess wrong.

I wasn't over her, I never was. But now there was no way that I was going to back out of everything that I worked so hard for with Dionne. Now I don't know I was going to do these couple of months with her around.

I just had to keep my distance.

-----

Sophies P.O.V

I threw my luggage into the back trunk and slid myself into the backseat feeling completely exhausted after a ten hour flight.

"Its good to see your happy to be in London Sophie." Tom remarked from the front seat. I groaned and shot one eye open and then my eyes grew wide in horror and screamed out loud. Kelsey turned around in surprise and just stared out at me blankly. "What's wrong Soph?"

"Tom you're driving on the wrong side of the road!" all he did was chukle at me.

"Tom were going to die. I refuse to die on a highway in London." I said while panicking.

"Love, we drive on the left side of the road here, don't worry no ones going to die here." I slid back in my seat embarrassed over the fact that I just made a complete fool out of myself. I just let out a low mumble of sorry and then stared at them.

"So Sophie how have you been, we haven't really kept in contact now have we."

"Well it isn't my fault is it now." I said rather harshly. Tom looked a little taken back and I emmiedatly took it back.

"Sorry, Jetlagged."

"No problem babe, Nath's always like that when we travel so I'm used to it." Tom said. I winced at the mention of his name.

"Oh okay." I said bluntly

I looked down at my phone and turned it on again and saw that I had five missed call from Nathan and two messages as well. I deleted them and turned my attention to Twitter to send out a little tweet.

@Sophie_babe- London is amazing. Can't wait for the nest four months, hopefully I'll meet get to know the city better. :) x

I felt the car stop and I stood out a hug house that looked very familiar. Michelle's home, it was huge. In order to get in you needed to go through some gates and then you had to go down a long drive way and there was a patch of grass with a water fountain in the middle of the circular driveway and then you were welcomed by a series of stairs onto the front door. I made my way out of car and to the back to help Tom with my luggage. I went to go grab a suitcase when he stopped me.

"Go inside with Kels, I got this. Just tell Max to come and help me."

"Alrighty."

I made my way up the stairs with Kels to be welcomed by Michelle grinning widely. How in the world was she so happy at seven in the morning. She stepped aside and let me walk in through the door.

"Sophieeeeee, I missed you." she tackled me into a big bear hug and hugged her in return and talked into her shoulder.

"I missed you too babe." she let go and then I saw Max come in from the corner. I ran to him and jumped into his arms almost making us fall back.

"I missed you Maxyman." he laughed and dropped me onto the ground gently. "I missed you too Soph." I grinned at him.

"Oh by the way can you please go help Tom with my luggage." I fluttered my eyelashes and he just gave in and walked out the door.

I made my attention and saw Michelle and Kelsey making their way into the living room, I trailed behind them. I sat in the love seat making myself comfortable. Michelle and Kelsey began talking on and on about the wedding but I felt my eyes begin to droop as I felt my tiredness take over me.

"Sorry guys, I'm exhausted I need to sleep." I said while dragging out the words. I propped myself up and stood next to them. Michelle nodded me sympathetically and then said. "I understand, your room is the first room on the left up the staircase."

"Okay goodnight."

"It's morning." Kelsey added while grinning.

"Shut the hell up." she smiled wickedly as I made my way up the stairs. I found the room and let my body be engulfed by the soft covers. Having a

Oh how I missed my sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay Guys please don't kill me. I know this chapter is pretty much boring. But hey! This is only getting to the good part. I can't wait.

Please review & rate.

Sophie! Please just copy & paste the links I give you: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2ev401l.jpg