Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 21

Struggling to stand on my feet, I propped myself onto the counter still staring at the magazine in disbelief.

How could they possibly believe something like this. Clearly if Jay would of decided to have a girlfriend, he would surly tell his fans before the press. But these nosy little bitches sniff their way into whatever situation they possibly can.

I rolled the magazine and felt my knuckles tuen white from me grasping it too hard. I turned my body so I was sitting directly in front of Jay.

"What the hell." he just shrugged and laughed, he fucking laughed.

I threw magazine at hit, directly aiming for his face, which ended up on the floor.

"Gee sorry Soph, just chill."

"How do you want me to fucking chill? Everyone thinks I'm your fucking girlfriend."

He raised an eyebrow."So I'm guessing you'll never want to be my girlfriend."

"Shut the hell up and fix all of this!"

"It's okay, I sent out a twit longer to everyone earlier this morning explaining who you were and all that crap." I breathed out a sigh of realist."Thank god."

"Awww does Soph feel better now?" Jay put on an amazing pout face and opened his arms wide. I grinned like a little child and wrapped my arms around him. "Much better." He let go of me and turned so I was facing properly towards everyone.

"Mornin!" I said awkwardly while avoiding Nathans eyes that were locked onto me. Here we go another day of Nathan trying to do these little gestures that drove me insane.

"Morning Sophie, now get your lazy ass up stairs and get ready." Kelsey said while her hands were placed firmly on her waist.

I jumped of the counter and head my head low while making my way upstairs. "Yes mother." I mumbled jokingly.

"That's my girl." Kelsey added jokingly while patting my head. I swatted her hand away and stuck my tongue out before jogging my way up the stairs and into a well deserved shower.

Nathan's P.O.V

I let out a breathe that I realized I've been holding in as she made her way up the stairs. Every time she was in the room I always felt my body go tense and I always got distracted by the way she did everything. However for her, she always looks so calm whenever she's in the same room as me.

Last night was the first time that I held her in my arms after all of these months it just felt right. It felt like all those moments that we spent together months ago. It felt perfect. There's nothing more that I wanted than to kiss her one more time, to feel her lips against mine, for her fingers to run through my hair. I wanted to hold her tiny frame against mine, I wanted to touch her, I wanted her.

But I couldn't, she's clearly over me and I had a fiancee. I had a fucking fiancee that I meant to love and care for, but here I was fantasizing another girl. My life is such a fucking wreck right now, one minute I tell myself I need to get over her and pay attention to what really matters. The other minute I want Sophie more than anything in the world, I want to call her mine and nothing else. Every time that I tried to get her attention she would always look away or ignore my gaze.

"So guys where are we planning on talking Soph today?" Michelle spoke up which caught me out of my trance. I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Why don't we take her to Beas of Bloomsberry first?" Dionne spoke up. Everyone just mumbled in agreement.

"Guys I'm worried about something." Nareesha spoke up. I faced her, worried about what she was going to say.

"We all know that Soph is drop dead gorgeous." No doubt about that I thought to myself.

"And she's American. We all know who these guys can be around here. They'll instantly fall for her. So we have to make sure to keep her grounded and not to fall for the wrong guy." I winced at the thought of Sophie being with another man.

"Exactly, I want Sophie to be with a good lad and nothing else. She deserves it she's been single for too long." Michelle spoke up and then turned her attention to all of the guys. "I know that you guys view Sophie like a little sister." No trust me Michelle, she's much more than that to me.

"But no cock blocking. Got it? She's gotta meet someone sooner or later."

Great! Now I've gotta play match maker.

-----

Sophie's P.O.V

I finished my last minute finishing touches before walking downstairs. I checked myself in the mirror one more time making sure I looked good. Wait, stop it Soph. Stop trying to impress Nathan he's clearly over you so it's time to get over him.

I wrapped my Michael Kors watch around my wrist and straightened out my singlet flowy beige top. I wore a pair of light washed jeans and a pair if Sperry's along with a creme vintage Chanel.

I turned off the lights and shut the door making my way downstairs. I walked into the living room to see everyone sitting around in the living room, which I presume waiting for me.

"Ready guys?" I asked from the door way. They all turned their heads and sat up.

"Ready as ever." Kelsey called out. All of them got up and started grabbing all of their items for the day.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I called out, rather loud might I add. They all turned their heads to me confused. I grabbed all of the girls hands and dragged them towards me. Then I threw my phone at Siva.

"Seev can you pretty pretty please take a picture of us?" he laughed and nodded."No problem darlin."

I stood in the middle between Dionne and Michelle. Awkward.

Once Siva was done he gave me my phone back and I looked at the picture smiling at how much I missed these girls.

@Sophie_babe- London here we come. Pic.twitter.com/PKLJAW

"So where exactly are we going." I asked while making out way out of the house.

"That's only for us to know babe." Nareesha said. I let out an unhuman sound. "But I hate surprises!"

"Sucks for you." she giggled.

"Okay guys, now Max is going to drive our car and then Siva, Nare, and Jay can go with us. Then Tom can drive his car and that leaves Sophie, Dionne, and Nathan in there. Good?"

Everyone made there way to their designated cars, I trailed behind Kelsey towards Toms Range Rover. Tom climbed into the drivers seat and Kelsey into the passenger. That means Nathan, Dionne, and I are left in the back seat. Fun.

I climbed into the back praying that Nathan didn't sit next to me. Seconds later Dionne climbed in first, thank god! Nathan got in after her shutting the door making Tom start down the driveway.

A few minutes into the car, it was a comfortable silence with just the radio playing. I was currently texting a couple of friends from back home when I looked to my side and saw that Dionne had her head on Nathan's shoulder paying attention to her phone and Nathan's eyes were currently fixed on me. I rolled my eyes and huffed. Why did he keep on doing these things to me, I just know that he's over me yet he does all of these things that make me think otherwise. He had to get over me, he had to. I wasn't going to ruin a relationship with his and Dionne's with a snap of my fingers. I know that if he does eventually forgot about me then hopefully I will be able to get over him. But from now on, I wasn't going to let him treat me like a little piece of something that he can get anytime.

"So Dionne, how did Nathan propose?" Nathan's eyes shot open, didn't think I would ask anything like that now did you? She lifted her head up and put her phone into her purse and gave me a big smile.

"Well it was a month ago, and we were in a beach and then he just popped the question." I swallowed hard, jealousy taking over my body once again. I gave her a somewhat sly smile in return, not sure if I was comftorable taking about this.

"Aww isn't that cute." Really Sophie, that's all that you can say.

"Yeah, I mean it was just so cute and adorable. He was all awkward about it. But that's what I love about him." I kept on listening to her rambling on about how she said yes and everything but I couldn't help but let my mind daze off. Did I really want to play this game with Nathan, was I going to try to make him forgot about me, or did he want me as much as I wanted him.

"Don't you guys think you're too young." I blurted out, cursing myself. The entire car went silent including Kelsey and Tom. You could see how nervous Dionne got when I asked her. You could cut the awkwardness with a knife.

Dionne shifted around her seat nervously and started fiddling around with her fingers."We both know were young with me being seventeen and Nathan being nineteen. But that's what happens when you love someone, you'll do anything for them." a dagger just plunged right through my chest and stabbed me countless amount of times.

"Aw you too are adorable." I lied through gritted teath.

"Were here." Tom called out as he made his way into what I presume a parking garage.

"You guys aren't going to kill me right?" I joked.

"Not yet." Nathan called out. I instantly froze not expecting to hear a response from him.

"Fuck off." I said trying to make it sound like a joke.

I opened the door and climbed out letting Dionne get out after me and then I saw that Nathan was getting out and I took the opportunity and let the door go which hit him right in the face as he was going out and made him fall back onto the seats. Everyone went onto a fit of laughter.

"Whoops." I said in-between giggles.

"Hahaha very funny Soph." he said while finally managing to get out of the car. I smirked and the followed the others into what seems a cafè.

"What are we doing in here." I asked while walking in letting the warm welcoming smell of coffee beans and vanilla fill the air.

"Getting some drink before we start our day of course."

"Gotcha." I said while standing in line with the others. I was the last one out of all of them and the others where all on the other side of the room fixing their teas. I was about to order something when the barista stopped me.

"Your drink has already been ordered for you."

"What?" I asked completely confused.

"That man over there told me to give this to you." she pointed her finger and let my eyes trail to where she was pointing towards.

Nathan.

He was looking at me intensely and then he smirked as he saw my mouth wide open.

"And he told me to give this to as well." she handed over my cup of coffee and a napkin.

"Uhh, thanks?" I grabbed the coffee and then hesitantly opened the napkin.

Stop it.

Stop what? Stop liking you, stop looking at you, stop breathing, stop talking to you.

Stop fucking what?

Frustrated, I made the napkin into a ball and threw it into the trash can. What the fucking hell does he mean?

I made my way to the others and just stood their looking at Nathan directly in the eyes. I was hurt, he probably hated me by now. The only possibly thing to do was to ignore him when we were by ourselves but with the others I had to talk to him. If not, they would probably get suspicious.

I looked away from his gaze not bearing it anymore and continued to fix my cup.

"Where to know?" I asked while walking out with the others.

"Now were going to the London eye." I squealed and everyone just looked at me like I was some kind if freak.

"What I'm just excited." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

-----

Twenty minutes later and we all trying to fit into capsule squirming and pushing eachother.

"Stop it guys. Your acting like little children." I shouted they all stopped and mimicked some sort of sorry.

I laughed and stood at the very ending of the capsule, taking in the beauty of the London, the way that the Thames River flowed was just gorgeous. Big Ben was beautifully outlined but the sunlight. The buildings stood tall and high and families from below were just enjoying the scene. It was truly beautiful.

"Guys this is really beautiful." I called out, a felt a couple of people come closer but I couldn't tell who it was. I looked next to me and saw that Nathan, Jay, and Michelle were making there way over. I tried to move over trying to avoiding to stand next to Nathan. I looked to my left and saw that Michelle and Jay were stood next to me. Now where was Nathan?

Seconds later I felt someone stand on my right side, I looked up and saw that it was Nathan. He wasn't looking at me but rather pointing something out.

"Hey guys look at that." he stretched his arm outwards allowing his body to come closer to mine and I followed his hand and was confused because the only thing that I saw were a couple of buildings. I suddenly jolted when I felt his hot breathe extremely close to ear. I shivered as I felt him whisper those words I never expected for him to say again.

"That's not the only thing that's beautiful."